Help me..

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It’s quite cold tonight; Chanyeol wakes up from his sleep when he heard some noise outside his room. He ignored that and wants to continue his sleep but cancel it when suddenly the door is opened by someone. Chanyeol is still closing his eyes, waiting if whoever opened the door needs something from him or Baekhyun, but nothing happen. He opens his eyes a bit and looks around the room but sees no one or anything unusual, the door was opened widely.

 

His heart started beating faster and he wonders who opened the door. He’s been fighting with himself whether to check things up or just lying on bed. Suddenly the kitchen’s lamp flickering nonstop, Chanyeol can see the light from his place. He sits up on the bed, deciding to check it out. When he’s stand up from his bed and lift up his feet to go to the kitchen, the lamp stop flickering and everything went silent.

 

Chanyeol sits back on the bed and let out a big sigh. Baekhyun is in a deep sleep, his mouth is slightly open and making some noise. Chanyeol chuckled when he heard that. He stands up and closing the door back and go lying on his bed, closing his eyes trying to sleep.

 

“Chanyeol..”

 

Chanyeol heard someone called him. He opens his eyes and shuts them back when he sees a bright light. He slowly opens his eyes back and manages to get them adjusted with the light.

 

“Chanyeol..”

 

He heard the voice again. Chanyeol looks around him and sees that he is inside the room t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter