Went out with 'Guardian' part 1

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Another week passed. The have no schedule for today, and have a whole day to rest. Suho and Chanyeol went out to buy some things while the others are resting at home. Kai is sleeping soundly in his room and the other three are watching a tv show at the living room.

 

Suho and Chanyeol are walking along the street after getting off from their white van.

 

“Call me after you done, and if something happen.” Their manager said that as soon as they part off.

 

Both of them nod in unison while put the hat on their head, trying to prevent too much attention from their light color hair. But, it didn’t help much, their fans still recognize them and follow them along the street.

 

“Oppa, where do you want to go?”

 

“Oppa, have you eaten yet?”

 

“Oppa, you look great today.”

 

“Oppa, can you give me signature?”

 

Their fans couldn’t stop talking to them and some of the fans are taking pictures and videos. Suho and Chanyeol just nod to their questions and smile when they heard something funny when the fans compliment them.

 

When they step inside the shop, Chanyeol feels someone is watching him from the side. He looked around the shop and saw a tall figure standing not too far from them. The wide smile of his face faded instantly when he recognize that figure. It is the man he saw in his dream, asking his help.

 

“Hyung, I have something to buy at the pharmacy beside, I will come back here helping you after that, okay?” Chanyeol talked to the older one and storms out from the shop.

 

Suho widen his eyes a bit when Chanyeol told them, didn’t expect that “Are you sick?” he asked just before Chanyeol steps out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter