Insect

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suho is taking a sip of his hot coffee accidentally gulped quite amount of it when he heard the loud scream. D.O saw that and quickly gives him tissues and make his way to the room to check on their maknae.

 

“What’s wrong Sehun?” D.O opens the door and all he can see all the clothes are everywhere on the floor. His eyes got wide as he sees that scene.

 

“Hyung~!!” Sehun jumps from nowhere and hide behind D.O.

 

“Sehun, I just folded all those clothes yesterday but you and Junmyeon messed them??” D.O started blabbering, forgot about his attention why he came to the room.

 

“What did I do?” Suho, who is still at the kitchen trying to look some ice for his burning tongue heard his name.

 

“Hyung…there’s something just now.” Sehun tried to stop D.O from his blabbering.

 

“What is it?” D.O stops and look to the younger one with his wide eyes.

 

“Maybe an insect, it’s fly on my head and I can feel its legs crawling on my face..Uggghhh…then when I woke up it’s flying everywhere and I tried to get it out from here..” Sehun explained to him.

 

D.O looking around to find the insect Sehun just told him about. Then he sighed.

 

“That’s why you should closed the window at night, so the insect wouldn’t get in the room..” D.O shakes his head as he sees the window in the room is widely open.

 

“But it’s hot! I can’t sleep…” Sehun protested.

 

Suho walks to their room and suddenly he dropped his jaw as he sees what had happened to their room. The clothes are on the floor and some of them are hanging everywhere.

 

“Is this my room?” Suho is still recovering from his shock from what he saw.

 

D.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter