It's started..

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

They finished their schedule for today. All of them are so tired and all they want now is to get some rest at their dorm. They hopped from their van and make their way to the dorm. There are some fans waiting for them, calling their names once they see them out from the van. They just smile and bow to them before continue their walk.

 

“You guys go in the dorm first, we need to settle something at the office. Go get some rest.” One of the managers told them and goes back to the lift.

 

Suho and the rest of them nod. Chanyeol opens the door and the light automatically switched on as he steps inside.

 

“Appa~….!!”

 

Chanyeol look around their dorm. “Did you guys hear that?” Chanyeol turn his head and ask s.

 

“Hear what?” Sehun looks to Chanyeol.

 

“There is a voice, calling appa~” Chanyeol trying to imitate the voice.

 

“hmm..nope..” Sehun answered him as he shakes his head.

 

Chanyeol looks to the other members who already started lying around the living room.

 

“Did you guys? Heard it?” Chanyeol try to ask the others.

 

“No..I guess you’re just too tired Chanyeol.” Suho replied to him.

 

“yeah. Maybe I’m too tired.” Chanyeol scratches his head and go into his room.

 

Chanyeol puts his bag on his bed and started to take off his shirt. He searches for his towel and then he heard the voice again.

 

“Appa~….”

 

He looks around his room but see nothing unusual. He shrugs his shoulders then grabs the towel beside the bed and making his way to the toilet, thinking that he is way too tired until hearing voices.

 

At the living room, everyone is lying on the floor doing nothing except D.O. He already changed his clothes to the casual and started arranging his things. Then suddenly the light at the entrance switched on. Everyone got shocked by that. Kai quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter