Epic Day of Complete Epicness

Trouble With Exo

 

 
You are all about to witness how 's about to get real. Brace yourselves and be prepared for some epic .
 
"Okay younger es, get your acts together. Let's do this ." Although Jessica was standing right beside Baekhyun and Chen, she still chose to use their 'super mega secret awesome omfg it actually works haha we are like James Bond' walkie talkies to communicate with her fellow Troll Squad members. Where was Chanyeol, you ask? You'll find out where the idiot is soon enough.
 
"Chen reporting for duty, live from outside the conference room. We're like 5 minutes late but who ing cares? Haha this thing is awesome." Of course Chen would be amused by a walkie talkie. Jessica was torn between smiling and hitting him. She chose to do the latter, which resulted to a highly frustrated and bruised Chen and an amused Baekhyun, who was sniggering. It seemed like Chen finally got to his senses and stopped being ghetto and Shakespeare at the same time. Motherer found out he can't be both so he decided to be his weird self.
 
"Noona~ let's do this realistically okay? Hihi." And of course fanboy Baekhyun would suggest this. Out of everyone, he probably enjoyed the plan the most. And for no apparent reason, he started dancing his famous kkab dances from his pre-debut videos, with dansheen masheen Chen joining in. Don't ever question their skillz.
 
"Uhhhh sure, Baeks..." Jessica didn't know how to respond to that one... 'Oh Baekhyunnie, such a fanboy and such a frustrated actor. And these two are so weird oh god they're just randomly breaking out into a dance number... But zomgz I need to get everything on camera. This would rake in billions.' Things would get craycray in a few minutes and everyone would get chaotic. Good thing she installed secret cameras in every corner of the company. Evil people are like girl scouts, always prepared.
 
And with that, Jessica started the plan.
 
"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU GUYS~~~" As Jessica entered the room alone with a huge smile on her face, everyone inside the conference room stopped whatever they were doing and stared at her.
 
And stared some more.
 
Everyone in the room was seated in a big circle on the floor, with everyone looking like they were in the middle of talking or looked like they had constipation.
 
Then a chorus of were shouted at her at the same time. 
 
It goes something like this:
 
 "JESSICA~" (Super Junior)
 
 "NOONAAAA" (SHINee)
 
 "Omg you , you're late" (Sooyoung)
 
 "Mah twin you're here! We can finally dominate over together" (Heechul)
 
"Chingu is here~ Let's eat chicken together while we make fun of Minho's everything" (Onew)
 
 "Maknae, what took you so long? You missed some epic in those 5 minutes you were gone, let's be real" (Sunny)
 
 "Je- Jessica s-sunbaenim, h-hello." (Exo)
 
 "Partay, partay, partay with ze Ayce Vrincess" (Amber, don't ask)
 
 "Unnie~ I missed you! You were just eating, weren't you? How could you betray me for food?" (Krystal)
 
 "Yo Sica~ Haesica is back es! Let's go annoy Heechul hyung together. Like the good, old days. Oh! And do you want to make another Haesica moment so we can see the chaos that we will get from shippers?" (Donghae)
 
"Jessica Noona! Come to your favorite dongsaeng~" (Jonghyun)
 
 "I finished my third self improvement book of the day, maknae. Be proud." (Seohyun)
 
 "Sica, my favorite SNSD member after Seohyun because let's face it, Seokyu is SM's offical unofficial couple. But you're still my trollmate. Hola amiga, bonjour! Ni hao ma. Kamusta? Annyeong. Ohayou!" (Kyuhyun, don't ask)
 
 "Ice Princess in the house! Come on, Sica! Let's go weird everyone out here!" (Taeyeon)
 
 "Hi" (Key, he's still scared of her) 
 
And a whole lot of other can be heard at the same time.
 
This is what sassy Jessica replied:
 
"Hi guys! Haha what's going on? Oh and first things first..."
 
" Super Junior oppas, I missed you all! Oh and you guys looked ridiculous in Mr. Simple haha just saying" True fact.
 
"Sooyoung, I'm not late. You guys are just too ing early." Jessica then started thinking, 'I actually am late but I'm not gonna admit that.' Queen Jung is never late okay.
 
 "Heechul oppa, we already dominate over separately. Today would be awesome since we can become one force and take over the world." Together, peasants shall bow down to them and call them queens a queen and king.
 
"Onew, mah chingu! Of course we can eat chicken together and laugh at Minho, you don't need to ask." Her favorite chingu would understand. Too bad Yuri's dating Minho, Jessica loves making fun of him. Minho frowned at what Jessica said.
 
"Sunny, enlighten me. What could happen in 5 minutes? Oh right, this is SMTown..." Think of all the possibilities of chaos when it comes to SMTown, they probably did it all in 5 minutes. 
 
Then she started speaking in a colder voice, "Hi Exo..."
 
She then gave a small smile in their direction, surprising the 9 boys (with the 92 liners no where in sight) because she's either bipolar or warming up to them.
 
In a brighter voice, she replied to the weirder people. "I don't even know Amber. How the do I reply to that without giving out an even weirder reply?"
 
"Jung Soojung, as my sister, you should know me the best. Everyone is below food. It always will be. Hihi luv u." Take it this way: food > sisters > everyone else > Minho. Jessica will always make fun of Minho okay. Don't question it.
 
"Donghae oppa! You know that annoying people is my favorite sport, let's do this . Oh and let's make a selca so we can see people freak out." You see, OTP moments are just made for the entertainment of idols. And these two like being amused.
 
"Jonghyun, you're no one's favorite dongsaeng. It's time to face reality." This kid seems to need a slap as well. Jung style.
 
"Seohyun, I don't even know anymore. But I'll congratulate you later for your 'accomplishments'. Oh and you're the real maknae..." That earned her a glare from every SNSD member.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa, why are we friends?" Which earned her a reply in the form of "Because we're both evil..." Seems legit.
 
 "Taetae, you're weird enough for everyone." Nods can be seen from f(x), SHINee, and Super Junior. Exo doesn't know how to respond. They know that SNSD is weird but they are still their seniors so they must 'respect' them all.
 
"Oh and Kibum-ah, I see you're still scared... Good." May the odds be ever in Key's favor.
 
Jessica sat down in between Onew and Taemin on the floor. They don't need to sit down beside their own groups since they can do whatever they wanted to. Everyone was scattered on the floor while talking to other artists.
 
The artists then started talking to the persons beside them and buzzing noises from everyone are the only things that can be heard. Though one person can be heard clearly over everyone else's. It was Sehun."Hyungs! Where is Baekhyun hyung? Or Chen hyung? Or even Chanyeol hyung? Are they talking to their alien leaders now or-" 
 
"We don't know Sehun-ah. Maybe they went out before and lost track of time. They're idiots. They'll be here soon enough." How kind of Kris to cut off their creepy maknae and insult the 92 line. Jessica smirked as she overheard their conversation, turning to face Onew, who touched her arm.
 
"So chingu-ah! Here's some chicken! How are you now? Oh and thank you so much for recommending me for the play, I really appreciated it! And Minho looks ugly today, right?" Since Jessica and Onew were born on the same year, they call each other 'chingu' and they found a special bond from making fun of Minho and being nice to each other. Minho had no right to complain, he needed Jessica to approve of his relationship with Yuri, and even though she liked making fun of him, she still allowed him to date 'Yulyul'. Barf. Oh but don't get Jessica wrong, she doesn't hate Minho. He's just very easy to bully, even though he's bigger than her. He just seemed to accept that fact as well. Onew makes fun of him for the entertainment of it all. This is why those two are friends.
 
"Haha Minho always looks ridiculous to me haha. You're welcome, ching-" Jessica was suddenly cut off by the other boy by her side aka Taemin, who decided to join in on their conversation. You see, Taemin and Jessica have a very weird relationship. Taemin insists that he's her favorite 'It will never be Jonghyun hyung haha' dongsaeng while Jessica refuses to give him any form of sisterly affection or kindness.
 
"Noona! Can you help me with something? Please please please plea-"
 
"No."
 
"But noona, I really need your help!"
 
"No."
 
"Sica noona! Pwease!" If Taemin was desperate enough to use aegyo, he needed something bad. Maybe Jessica would give in... Haha nah.
 
"No."
 
"Aww noona is so mean to her favorite dongsaeng." Oh Taemin, you will never learn. Onew was listening to the conversation with an amused face and 3 pieces of chicken in one hand.
 
"But I'm not being mean to Jino..." Yes, Jessica's favorite dongsaeng is Jino. From SM the Salad. He is never not anyone's favorite okay. Plus, Jino is super nice to her.
 
"How is Jino hyung your favorite dongsaeng? That should be me! Oh and I really need your help noona!!!"
 
"No."
 
Just when you think that Taemin would give up, he comes back with something that would definitely earn him a punch.
 
"But noona, I really like Krystal. Don't you think that I would make a great brother in law? You need to help me ask her out!" Taemin whispered that bloody sentence to Onew and Jessica, earning him a glare from Jessica and a smirk from Onew.
 
"Pabo."
 
Undoubtedly Onew.
 
"No."
 
And undoubtedly Jessica.
 
"Aww come on noona! I really really like her. Oh and by the way noona, as much as I love you, why do you look super short today?" Sometimes, Taemin's idiocy surprises Jessica. She should be used to it by now but Taemin defies nature a few times and becomes an even bigger idiot than the person that suggested that cucumbers were delicious.
 
"And because you said that, I am never helping you, bastard. In fact, I'll even ask Krystal to stay away from you for all of eternity."
 
Just when Taemin was about to complain and retort, the door of the conference room suddenly opened, with an angry Chen harshly pulling a frustrated and resisting Baekhyun inside.
 
Everyone stopped and stared at the two boys. Jessica secretly smirked.
 
"Where have you guys been, where's Chanyeol and what the hell is happening?" Suho, the ever dependable leader, did not know what the he should do. It seemed like the two of them were fighting.
 
The two boys ignored Suho and Chen proceeded to drag a grunting and struggling Baekhyun in the middle of the circle, creating a scene. The Exo boys held their breaths in and their bodies became stiff. Although those two fight quite a lot, usually because of something stupid, they seemed serious and Chen looked like he wanted to punch Baekhyun hard. This made the Exo boys and all the artists uneasy.
 
"What the , Baekhyun. What the actual . How could you do this to me! YOU BASTARD" Chen shouted at the top of his voice. Part 1 was a go.
 
The SMTown artists kept on looking at each other, they didn't know what was happening. Suho and Kris started to stand up while trying to calm down Chen, who was still gripping Baekhyun's arm painfully.
 
"Sit down! This is none of your business!" The two leaders stared at Chen with surprised faces. This was the first time that Chen became this angry.
 
"Chen, calm down. What did Baekhyun do to you? You guys are causing a scene, this was supposed to be our bonding time." A worried Luhan said with accented Korean.
 
'Cute~ but omg what is happening' was what every artist thought at the same time. 
 
"Hyungs, what is going on?" Panda boy was so confused and scared at the same time.
 
"Shut up! Everybody just shut the up! Ask this bastard what he did to me. Come on, ask him." All this time, Baekhyun kept on a pained face and never uttered even a single word.
 
"Baekhyun hyung, what did you do? And Chen hyung, you're hurting Baekhyun hyung! Stop it!" The maknae of the group was officially scared. Sehun did not know how everything became like this. Those two hyungs were usually the fun ones, always joking around.
 
Chen started to grip Baekhyun's arm harder and looked menacingly at him. "ANSWER HIM."
 
"I didn't do anything! Stop hurting me, Chen! I swear, I didn't do any ing thing!" As Baekhyun defended himself, Chen laughed sarcastically.
 
"You didn't do anything? Huh? You say you're innocent but I caught you two in the act!" 
 
All this time, the only thing that can be heard in the room was Chen's accusations and shouts. Leeteuk decided to step in, considering that he was the oldest. He stood up and slowly walked over to the two boys in the middle.
 
"Chen! Stop it! If Baekhyun said that he didn't do anything, then what are you talking about? And you guys are group mates for 's sake! Stop fighting." This was met with Chen's dark glare, scaring Leeteuk, who was slowly backing up and was comforted by Taeyeon. Wimp.
 
"Leeteuk sunbae is right! Dafuq is goin on here? And where's Chanyeol?" Baozi boy is a man of sensibility... Most of the time. Under certain conditions. When there's food. Like now.
 
Super Junior did not want to interrupt the boys, so did DBSK. They need to deal with these types of things alone so they could learn from it. Though they picked the wrong time to have problems since this was supposed to be SMTown's bonding time. SHINee wanted to stop it but they knew that they had no right to meddle so they kept quiet too. F(x) were left dumbfounded and also decided not to talk. Meanwhile, SNSD were both amused and scared. They were used to fights ahem Soo, Hyo, and Sica aka the trainee gang are violent ahem so they find all types of fights amusing. But Chen was really hurting Baekhyun's arm and they didn't know what to do so they also kept quiet, leaving the rest of Exo to try and fix their .
 
"TELL THEM YOUR SIN." Chen was overdoing it (because he is Chen and he does not like normal so he 'Chens' everything ordinary up) but everyone was serious and worried so it was still safe to say that the plan was working.
 
"I DON'T KNOW!" Baekhyun's voice was becoming more frustrated as the time went by. Jessica was impressed by the two boys' acting, she didn't expect those idiots to be this good. The only thing that she's hoping for was for Chanyeol to do his job properly. Highly doubt it.
 
"Then why did I see you making out with my girlfriend?" That came out as a scream, shocking everyone in the room. Baekhyun proceeded to look at the floor with an uneasy face. All hell broke loose.
 
"Oh ." How eloquent, Kai. "Ooooh ." Still eloquent, I see.
 
"Wait what huh why where when wow" As expected from Lay.
 
"Wait Baekhyun hyung would never do that to you, hyung!" As a fellow beef brother, it was Tao's duty to defend his favorite hyung's honor. It's not Chen, by the way. No matter how much Chen tells everyone that all of Exo favors him because of his visuals, dance skills and selflessness.
 
"Chen has game?" Yes, this is what Luhan said in the midst of chaos.
 
"Wait what do you mean? You have a girlfriend? But the company doesn't allow that!" As always, Suho shows us he is just a confused old man.
 
"The hell? He has a girlfriend? Before me? Bastard." And as always, Kris is fabulous.
 
"No dinner for the both of you." That person with the owl face, yeah him, has had enough of all the fighting so he pulled out the big guns aka starving them. Chen and Baekhyun had half a mind to beg to be fed but seeing the look on Jessica's face made them compose themselves again. 
 
"Am I supposed to believe that? Yeah right, then I'm a big talking bun that is secretly an idol and a mermaid oh wait..." Xiumin could see the fault in that analogy.
 
"Woah Chen hyung finally found a girl with low standards." Sehun proceeded to shut up after Chen sent a glare in his direction.
 
"Woah Chen you have a girlfriend? And you saw Baekhyun making out with her? That is wrong on so many levels man" Yesung decided to speak up but was forced to shut up when he saw Leeteuk's 'you're a ing idiot so shut up' look. The other artists were shocked by Chen's revelation.
 
Although completely offended by the reactions of s, Chen decided that it would be best if he just kept on glaring at Baekhyun, who looked like he wanted to laugh. Jessica could see that the two boys were stuck, they didn't know what to say next. So Jessica started to save the prank.
 
It was Jessica's time to shine. Amidst the chaos, she kept looking down on the floor, either starting her part or she just can't take it anymore and started to laugh quietly while hiding it. When she realized that the two Exo boys stopped talking, she started to stand up and cry slowly and silently, one tear at a time, scaring everyone in the room. 'Nailed it.' Self praise time was necessary before she spoke up.
 
Chen and Baekhyun looked at her with faces filled of emotion. Chen was exasperated and Baekhyun looked like he was was pleading, shaking his head.
 
"Ohmygod Jessica. Why are you crying? Oh don't cry!" Taeyeon cared for their Ice Princess, whether or not she shows it on screen.
 
"Omo what's wrong, unnie?" Krystal wasn't used to this. Jessica never cries.
 
"Oh she cries?" That earned Key a hard slap on the arm, courtesy of Henry, for being insensitive.
 
Ignoring all of them, Jessica slowly walked towards the boys, crying and shaking her head. "Don't... Don't fight. No. Chen calm down! It's not what it looks like." Jessica, remembering not to call any of the boys by their special nicknames, reached the two boys and held both of their arms and tried to disconnect them since Chen was clearly hurting Baekhyun. She was succesful at her attempt to separate the two boys, staying beside Baekhyun on purpose.
 
"Then what the did I see? Huh? Tell me what it was. And I can see that you're siding with the other man, there's absolutely nothing going on right?" Rolling his eyes angrily at the both of them, Chen looked like he wanted to hit Baekhyun hard. "That bastard needs to go."
 
Everyone in the room was confused with the situation. What were they talking about?
 
"Of course I'm siding with him. Stop blaming Baekhyun for what happened. I did it. I was the one who kissed him, it wasn't his fault! And you, you are such a bastard. I don't love you anymore, I love Baekhyun." Baekhyun looked at her with pleading eyes, keeping the act alive, even though he really wanted to shout out loud and spazz. Oh don't worry, he's doing that internally.
 
As every artist in the room let that sentence sink in, Chen smirked slightly at the two other trolls to let them know that their plan was working. 'Oh god my acting needs to be recognized, oh and my dancing skills too.'
 
Let's count all together es: 3...2...1
 
"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD" (Sooyoung)
 
"What huh why when how where" (Lay)
 
"Holy mother of pearl what the ?" (Yoona)
 
"Whaaaat ohmygod noona! You're dating Chen hyung but you cheated on him with Baekhyun hyung?" (Taemin)
 
"Oh " (Eloquent Kai)
 
"Crap I did not see that coming" (Eunhyuk)
 
"Hold me please oh god what is air" (Sehun. Trust me, he's not fangirling)
 
And other forms of profanity were shouted at the trio, who ignored everyone again.
 
"What did you say? You kissed him? What kind of girlfriend are you? I thought you loved me?" Everyone's eyes were bulging, clearly shocked by the scene unfolding in front of them.
 
"I did, I really did. But you're a ing hypocrite.  I saw you with another girl before behind your dorm building, you remember that long haired trainee who always tried to seduce you? I saw you two together a few months ago, kissing. What? You didn't think that would hurt me, huh? You thought that I was just a machine with no feelings? You didn't think that I would be okay with that, right?" Breathing slowly and deeply, Jessica glared at the man that she called her ex boyfriend through her tears. Baekhyun was clearly enjoying everything that was happening.
 
Whispers from the other artists can be heard, they didn't dare to interrupt.
 
"I- I can explain that. That was when we had a fight. You were the one who wanted a short break, not me. Did you really expect me not to be angry and to wait for you like a sick puppy? I was mad okay, and I was only trying to relieve myself." Douchebag reasoning from Chen but he couldn't think of another legit reason since Jessica suddenly started talking about a non-existent girl that he apparently made out with. If only.
 
"What kind of messed up reasoning is that? If you truly loved her, then you wouldn't cheat on her. Twice." Baekhyun started to defend the crying Jessica, earning more whispers and gossip from the SM artists. 'Twice? Oh '
 
"I only asked for us not to see each other for a while, douche. We were still together then, oh god you are such an . When I saw you two kissing, I just lost it. I cried and cried but you were still with that other girl. I- I didn't know what to do okay. So I confided in Baekhyun, the only person that would talk to me and comfort me. We became close, closer than the two of us, and we became best friends. But when we finally ended our short break, you acted like nothing happened with the other girl and started to become more possessive. What you didn't know was that I didn't love you anymore but I decided to stay with you because I thought we could fix things with us. I was wrong. This can't be repaired. Month after month, I acted like I didn't see anything, hoping that you would confess what you did so that we could try to start over. But you didn't." She started to trail off as everyone listened to her every word.
 
Most of the artists wanted popcorn so badly right now, this was getting so good. Except Exo.
 
"You changed, Chen. You weren't the person that I used to love. You didn't love me, you never did right? The only person that really showed love for me was Baekhyun, he cared for me as I cried myself to sleep every night. He is someone that you will never ever be. Deserving." As Jessica continued, gasps were heard because Chen just got burned.
 
"I thought that after your brief affair with that girl, you would at least realize that what you did was wrong and start being faithful. But you went back to that girl last month, didn't you? I saw you two again, . You were asking her for a quick one, telling her that you were single again. Lies. You lied to her so that she would sleep with you. I- I didn't know what happened to you, to us. I didn't tell anyone what I saw, except Baekhyun. He understood what I was going through and was there for me when you left me for another girl." Whatever Jessica blurted out, although everything were lies, sounded so real and honest that everyone believed the lies that the three of them were saying. Even Heechul, a man of pure lies and betrayals, a man that can't be fooled, believed in all their . The troll squad were good at this game.
 
"Chen, you are such a bastard. How could you hurt her like this? You weren't there when she was crying her eyes out, calling out your ing name. You weren't there for her at all." As Baekhyun taunted Chen to increase the fake tension, Chen made no move to respond. Pretending to feel touched, teary-eyed Jessica held one of Baekhyun's hands and intertwined them in front of Chen and everyone, causing gasps and internal hyperventilating a la Bacon to occur. 'Oh what the hell' That was probably what everyone was thinking. Chen's glare grew stronger as he directed it to the both of them.
 
"The day after you slept with that girl, I broke up with you. I didn't tell you why, I didn't want to talk about it. It would only bring me so much pain. But you, you didn't want to believe that I would ever break up with you. You still pretended that I was your girlfriend and became more possessive, even though I clearly didn't love you anymore. I kissed Baekhyun because I realized that I loved him and not you. We were over, Chen. Face it, I'm not your girlfriend anymore so you can't tell me who to kiss or who to love. You can't keep on chasing out every guy that approaches me and you can't force me to be in a relationship that would only end up with one of us getting hurt. And we both know who that would be. So to answer your question on what kind of girlfriend I am, I am clearly not." Crushed it. Jung crushed it. Chen and Baekhyun both wanted to sit down just so they could give her a standing ovation but they tried their best to keep up the act. Wow, they just took up an hour of everyone's time, completely wasting it on lies. But Chanyeol wasn't back yet so they needed to buy him more time.
 
"Oh, so you apparently love that bastard? Really? But you're the Ice Princess, you can't love a person that easily. Prove it. Prove that you love him." Smartass Chen wanted to waste more time so stupid Chanyeol could complete his part. And what better way to waste time than to see his noona and best friend be awkward for a few minutes. Trolling is sweet.
 
' how do I prove that? Oh Chenchen I am so killing you later." Revenge will also be sweet.
 
'... Asdfghjkl wait need air someone pls hold mehhhh' We all know who thought of that.
 
The SM artists were all wide eyed and so tense. The Exo boys did not want Jessica to prove her love for Baekhyun and they were soooo killing Chen later. May the odds be ever in Chen's favor too.
 
Jessica slowly smirked at Chen, shocking everyone. "Sure Chen. I'll prove to you that I love him." Chen better be regretting now. Baekhyun sure isn't.
 
Everyone moved forward to watch closely as Jessica moved to face an excited Baekhyun and smiled sweetly at him, shocking everyone again. They were all so trolled, it wasn't even funny anymore. Actually, it still was. Chen pretended to be jealous (he actually was but he didn't want to admit that) and angry at the two.
 
Jessica slowly moved her face closer to Baekhyun's, to the point that they were only an inch apart. SNSD brought their phones out and started to take pictures of the two, squealing about this new pair to ship. Exo were a mess. 'Kill those two. Kill those two. Shoot anonymous. Anonymous. Heartless. Mindless. Huhu no1currr bout meeee' Yes, they were having a satanic chant in their heads.
 
Just when Jessica was about to kiss Baekhyun, the door of the conference room opened once more, revealing a straight-faced Chanyeol. There were a few thing going on in everyone's head:
 
1. Oh alleluia oh god I have never thanked the gods for Chanyeol's unworthy existence so much in my royal life. (Chen)
 
2. Must kill that idiot. Now. Oh Chanyeol you are so not my friend for 24 hours then you can become my peasant after that. Must kill idiot of an ex-room mate. (Baekhyun)
 
3. Oh thank god. I thought I really had to kiss Baekhyunnie. Did Channie succeed? Why does he have a straight face? What happened? Oh no he failed, didn't he? Knew it. Should have expected it, it's Park ing Chanyeol. (Jessica)
 
4. Shiiiit Chanyeol why did you have to ruin the almost kiss? Good thing we have pictures of the two, blackmail is always welcomed. (Evil SNSD)
 
5. Oh thank you Chanyeol (hyung) thank youuuuu sweet baby Jesus. Never thought Chanyeol's presence could be useful. Where was he, by the way? He was gone for like 2 hours, crazy mofo. (Exo)
 
The troll trio in the middle stared at Chanyeol expectantly (and disappointingly ahem Baek ahem). He still kept on a straight face when he stared back at his troll mates. He suddenly gave out his infamous -eating grin and laughed loudly, causing the trio in the middle to laugh out loud as well.
 
'Dafuq? What just happened? Huh? Why are they laughing' SMTown were so confused. One minute, those maniacs where fighting, and another minute they were laughing with another maniac. What the was going on?
 
The troll squad couldn't take it anymore and just rolled on the floor while laugh-crying to their hearts' content. Although Chanyeol wasn't even there during the big scene, he's Chanyeol so he gets to laugh crazily too. Once they saw Chanyeol's grin, they knew that he succeeded.
 
The artists were so weirded out by those four. Bipolar much?
 
Once the four trolls were done with laughing, they went out of the room all of a sudden, leaving everyone else inside. Awkward silence followed...
 
"Umm okay so umm we're just g-gonna go now..." SHINee decided to leave first. There was nothing better to do anyways.
 
The five boys made their way out of the room, only to get the shock of their lives. All the boys screamed, causing the rest of the idols to run out of the room as well. They also screamed.
 
The only thing that can be heard were the idols' screams and laughter from every corner of the building. (The four trolls pre-recorded their evil laughs and decided to play it on the PA System once the other idols find out what they did) Ingenious, right?
 
What did the idols see?
 
Pictures, everywhere. On the walls, the floors, in every room, in every corner, in everything. Pictures of every idol's worst nightmares. Their ugliest, derpiest, and most humiliating pictures were enlarged and pasted everywhere. No idol was missed in this one, except for the four trolls. How they got the pictures, no one had an idea. The humiliating pictures were even pasted on the tables, the pianos in the music rooms, all the music sheets, the entire mirror in the dance room, and even the bathroom. Eunhyuk was unfortunate to have his monkey face picture inside the toilet.
 
There was no spot missed, everything was covered. Everyone was so embarrassed by this. They all started running to the walls in order to attempt to remove those pictures, only to get shocked by a voice over the PA System.
 
"I wouldn't even bother, if I were you guys. Those things were super glued. Teehee." It was Chanyeol's voice.
 
Chanyeol was valuable in the prank. You thought that the big dramatic scene was the real prank? No, they were simply a diversion. This was the real deal.
 
Everyone groaned and muttered curses at Chanyeol.
 
"That's why he was gone! He was sticking up pictures of Taemin in a pink skirt and Ryeowook doing the macarena in a coconut bra. He posted pictures of everyone! Bastard." Kangin realized that they were trolled and was pissed.
 
"Tha-that act a while ago. With Jessica unnie and Chen and Baekhyun... It was fake, wasn't it? They were a diversion! Oh guys we were trolled." Amber told everyone what she thought and everyone quickly agreed.
 
They all had conflicted feelings.
 
The Exo boys were profusely apologizing for their members' actions and quickly left the building to go back to their dorm. They did not want to stay in that place, it still had their pictures (it will never get put down, Chanyeol used a premium super glue) and they were so ing tired.
 
The rest of the artists huddled together outside of the conference room, talking in low voices.
 
"Jessica was obviously the mastermind. Did you guys see her cry? Oh god I thought that was real! We need to do something about her, about them. Well, SNSD has a plan. It's all ready and set. Tomorrow, Jessica is going down" Kid Leader explained to the rest of the idols, who were curious and excited at the same time.
 
"I highly doubt that. Good luck though." As Jessica's voice echoed from the PA, everyone jumped and held hands to their chests.
 
"How did she even hear that?" Key, you will never know.
 
"Alright, just bring your popcorn tomorrow okay? You guys are in for something interesting."
 
"Okay but we're not giving you any, Sooyoung"
 
"Changmin oppa you are such a jerk."
 
"Enough of the fighting! I have had enough for the month, don't you think? Let's just do a cheer for strength and go home so we can all rest. As for the blackmail pictures, we can't really do anything about it so just hope that no reporter sees this so there won't be any big scanda-" Someone raised a hand in the air, causing Leeteuk to sigh. "And yes, Kyuhyun. You looked pretty in that picture of you with blush on" As always, Leeteuk is a leader to every idiot. The only way to shut Kyuhyun up was to call him pretty.
 
Everyone put a hand on top of one another's and counted up to three to do a group cheer.
 
"1, 2, 3 GIRL POWER"
 
Yes, their cheer is 'Girl Power'. Jonghyun thought of that.
 
'Hahaha Jessica, you are so gonna get it' Everyone was thinking of this as they went their separate ways.
 
 
 
It's time for a comeback, es.
 
(Said no one in Exo ever)
 
--------------
Wow that was a long chapter. Haha hope this wasn't that confusing, made this at 3 am last night and idk why I always make chapters at the break of dawn or something. Hope you guys liked it and idk if this was confusing so just tell me if it is, I got confused myself. Hope this was funny enough for you all! Comments are appreciated! I'll update again by next or next next week so enjoy this long chapter! Thanks to my beta reader mwah! Though... If there are any errors/typos/grammatical errors, please message me asap! I didn't even read through this when I finished it. haha mwah :)
 
Thanks <3