Of Idiots Like The Troll Squad

Trouble With Exo

 

Everything was going as planned, everything was in place. The only thing missing was... The idiot they call Chanyeol.
 
"Bro you better be ready dude because man bro we need you hoe. Yo dude we be doing this in 10 minutes man so bro get in place you hoe." Why did no one slap Ghetto Chen yet? The boy clearly thinks he's the . Someone needs to slap him for everyone's sanity. Just to give him the reality check he needs. "Oh and where art thou?" What's worse than Ghetto Chen? Oh yeah, Shakespeare Chen. 
 
Baekhyun didn't even know anymore. Who was weirder? Tryhard Ghetto Chen or Tryhard Shakespeare Chen? One thing's for sure, that boy is calling for physical pain in the form of a slap. Chen was on the phone with Idiot Number 1 because he was late and they needed that fast. So Idiot Number 2 aka King Chen called him, leaving Idiot Number 3 ahem Baek ahem with Jessica. Oooh.
 
But what's weird is that Baekhyun hasn't even fanboyed over her even once and they had been alone together for a total of 20.5 seconds. Something's definitely wrong.
 
'Dear god why did I let them in on this plan? Chenchen is weirder than usual, I feel the need to physically hurt him in some way because dear god he thinks he's black. And he apparently thinks that he can be black and Shakespeare at the same time. Channie is still obsessed with yoga, motherer. He's late. I don't even know anymore. Funny how Baekhyunnie is the normal one today, I thought he'd be the weirdest. Wait omg I might jinx it oh god I hope he doesn't turn weird as well.' Oh Jessica, how wrong you are.
 
What the hell is happening, you ask?
 
You see, Chanyeol was running a bit late because he insisted to stay in their new dorm until he finished his 30 minute yoga session, unclothed. . 
 
Meanwhile, the other three members of the Troll Squad were already in SME, practicing their acting because even with one mistake, they'd be screwed. They were worried that the biggest idiot in the squad would ruin everything because let's face it, he's bound to ruin in some way. Preferably with the use of intensive yoga.
 
"Yeah yeah yeah Chen. I'm already inside the building. I repeat, I'm already inside the mothering building. Did you hear me? I'm inside the building. Inside the  building is where I am at. I am inside the building, as I have said. The building is where I am currently residing in. I repeat, inside the building is my current position. As I have said, the inside of the building is where I am standing. Am I heard? I am repeating my previous statement. I am inside the ing buil-" 
 
"BRO WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, MOTHERER. Bro man you are messed up. What the hell is wrong with you hoe?" Jessica is currently contemplating on how she should slap Chen and Chanyeol. She's also currently thinking of the most painful ways imaginable.  Baekhyun feels the need to assist Jessica with her plans. Those 2 people he calls his 'chingus' are so ing weird today and he will not let them ruin their diabolical plans. But Baekhyun is definitely weird today as well. Not a single fanboy moment came from him, and he has been alone with his idol for 2 minutes already...
 
 
What the hell is wrong with everybody?
 
After Ghetto Chen asked what was wrong with Chanyeol today, the man in question suddenly hung up, leaving the three (mostly Ghetto Chen) offended and with nothing to do but wait for Chanyeol.
 
"..." Who knew that awkward silence can be so loud?
 
"So dudes, since Eggs failed us once again, let's keep polite convos going on bros... How are you fellows in this fine morn?" Yes, he said that with his right hand politely pointing to the direction of the sun, like what Siwon would do. And yes, Ghetto Chen can change to Shakespeare Chen in a span of 0.5 seconds.
 
"Yep, you are totally rooming with Chanyeol. Nope I am not changing my mind haha you guys . You peasant, I am making Chanyeol move into your room. You two need to feel like peasants together just because." Baekhyun has had enough of his so called 'chingus'. It was ing time for Chanyeol to move out of their room. And Chen thinks he's the best ever. He clearly needs a slap in the form of Chanyeol. Besides, Baekhyun will have more space for his SNSD posters and merchandise... Not that he has any nope nada haha (well he has a ton but he would never admit it... Willingly... In front of SNSD. Though Chen was obviously willing to proclaim it to the mountains if he had the chance.)
 
Chen was offended by his fellow singer's outburst. Not only was he called a peasant, he was practically placed in the same level as Chanyeol, which is as offending as yoga itself. 
 
"Excuse you . Everything will go wrong with the two of us together, hoe." He has a point.
 
"I'll pay you 200 dollars, American dollars. And Chanyeol is stupid enough to follow your every order so you can make him a slave." Eye smile boy hoped that dansheen masheen would agree with this.
 
Chen contemplated for a while. Jessica was clearly confused with the conversation.
 
"Deal." Was there ever even a choice? He will get money and a slave, nothing is better than money and a slave.
 
"So how are you guys friends again? I don't understand your dynamics... How can you guys stand each other?" Jessica needed to know.
 
"It takes skill to ignore them and some self control to restrain from hurting them, noona." Baekhyun said with his signature eye smile.
 
Chen chose to ignore that comment.
 
Something was bothering Jessica and she needed answers, fast.
 
"Alright! I can't take it anymore! What is wrong with you today, Baekhyunnie? Do you have a problem? Tell noona!" Jessica didn't want to admit it but Baekhyun became one of her favorite dongsaengs because he was the first person in a while to make her open up, though  she thinks Chen is her favorite trollmate and thinks that although Chanyeol is an idiot, he is a cute dongsaeng.
 
'Ehmerged what do I say oh god I may be calm on the inside but I have been exploding because of intense feels for minutes' Baekhyun didn't know what to say.
 
'Nothing... Alright already! I'm practicing my acting so that I could get into the scene. You see, I want to be an actor-" At that, Chen scoffed "Ahem Frustrated Actor with no actual talent unlike my dancing skills Ahem", earning him a hard punch from the Bacon, who chose not to comment on Chen's unsubtle insult  "-and if I do this perfectly, my dream of having a yellow towel CF might come true~"
 
"Umm Baekhyunnie, how will it come true?"
 
"... I brought a yellow towel today. And I will get discovered. And then I'd be one step closer to world domination."
 
"... Sure Baekhyunnie. Sure." This was the end of all convos.
 
Jessica didn't know if she should stay away from the Troll Squad or if she likes them. Haha she likes them, alright. No one is more interesting than them, though she was having her doubts with their reliability. 'I don't know if we call pull this off. These three are so weird, should I consider replacing them or scratching off the prank? Hahaha nah.' Le Jung is not backing out. This is going to be done okay.
 
Just when they were getting impatient, Chanyeol came running down the hallway of the company, wearing a brighter than usual smile. "Ayo waddup guys."
 
"You're late, Yeol! But...I just need to ask, why were talking like that and why did you hung up on Ghetto Chen?" Baekhyun was incredibly curious and he needed to find some answers.
 
"Oh, I spoke like that because I was bored. And I hung up because I just wanted to." Typical Chanyeol.
 
It took Jessica a lot of self control to ignore that statement.
 
"Channie! You're late! Oh well, we need to start now. The monthly SMTown bonding session is gonna begin in a few minutes. All of SM is inside the conference room. In the SMTown Bonding Sessions, all the artists gets together in one room for 3 hours and talk about their month and just about anything, it's Lee Soo Man's way of getting us close. You guys know what to do, right? Just remember, don't laugh even though it's gonna be funny. For us." After Jessica explained what's gonna happen, the boys nodded at their noona and smirked.
 
"Alright es, hands in." Jessica said. All four of them put their hands on top of each others', with even bigger smirks than before.
 
"On the count of three. One... Two... Three!"
 
"BOW PEASANTS!"
 
Yes, the Troll Squad cheer is 'Bow Peasants.' Nothing out of the ordinary. It was Chen's idea. He practically begged.
 
They all got to their positions and waited for the designated time.
 
Three... Two... One.
 
'It's showtime'
 
--------------------------------------------------------
Surprise! I updated in the same week omg I feel proud. But this isn't a real chapter though, it's a filler one that leads to the actual prank, the real chapter. But lol this is long enough to be an actual chapter... haha I hope this isn't that bad. I have a lot of random filler moments. The other exo members are coming in the next chapter! Which will come whenever I feel like writing. Please comment and I hope this didn't that much. It's pretty late here :(
 
Thanks <3