The Pains of Byun Baekhyun

Trouble With Exo

Btw, this fic has a lot of curses so beware!

---------------------

 
"HOLY CHANYEOL. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
 
"Good moring to you too Baek! I'm just hanging, chilling and doing my daily yoga. Calm your , bro." The culprit said proudly, considering that he was doing a split (goodbye Chanyeol Jr.) on a pink yoga mat (which he may or may not have stolen from Jongin)
 
"Why the are you in your underwear, then? And I don't have because I'm a guy. You, on the other hand, need to get rid of your man s, just saying." Byun Baekhyun, a main vocal of the boy group, Exo-K, was not having a great day. He woke up 3 hours later than his set wake up time because their stupid, bratty maknae refused to let Baekhyun go back to his shared room with Chanyeol until he sang Sehun to sleep, with a Spanish song (don't ask, it's Sehun), which was as easy as trigonometry, which he gracelessly failed in school. Demanding . And when Baekhyun woke up, he got a splitting headache from the loud rock music playing from the living room.
 
The thing with Chanyeol is that he can only do yoga when he hears rock music. The other boys don't question him in fear of being forced to do yoga with the giant and crush their balls in the process. Let's just say that Chanyeol Jr. was never the same again.
 
"Yoga is much more fulfilling unclothed."
 
"... Okay. Bye."
 
After their weird encounter with their SNSD sunbaenims last time (who had a plan boiling in their minds), they left the dance practice room in a haste to get away from the weird girls. 
 
The boys moved into their new dorm with happy hearts. They were finally getting a new one, since Tao broke their previous one. Let's just say that leaving Tao alone in their dorm with a wushu stick that their resident ninja likes to call Alvin (Don't ask. You will get your kicked hard) was not the best idea. Their new dorm was much bigger and cooler though. After 2 weeks of living there, they decided that they liked it better because it was near a movie house, there was always food in the fridge, and there was nothing that Tao could break with 'Alvin'. All in all, they started to feel home. Chanyeol especially, because he had found a new hobby to do in their large living room. A hobby called yoga.
 
Baekhyun left the dorm in a rush, he did not want to stay long enough in the dorm for Chanyeol to expound on his theory of the awesomeness of yoga. No one would live long enough for Chanyeol to finish. The other members were in SME, practicing their vocals. Chanyeol flat out refused to come unless he finished his yoga, and Baekhyun was late because of a demanding brat they call their maknae. Baekhyun is so killing him. 
 
Baekhyun stopped running away from the dorm after 5 minutes. He was tired and needed to pee really badly. Besides, Baekhyun wouldn't really be in trouble since he was the main vocal. He already reached the company when he decided to detour to the bathroom to let all his stress out.
 
The main vocal quickly ran to the nearest bathroom that he can find inside the company, which turned out to be a bad idea.
 
 Because he accidentally went inside the girls bathroom.
 
Oops.
 
To make matters worse, there was someone inside the bathroom. His senior.
 
SNSD's Jessica, the Ice Princess.
 
Jessica stared bewilderedly at the poor boy, with wide eyes and a shocked face.
 
"OHMYGOD I AM SO SORRY NOONA I WENT INSIDE THE WRONG BATHROOM BUT NOONA YOU LOOKS SO PRETTY TODAY I MEAN NO I DON'T THINK OF YOU MORE THAN NORMAL OH WAIT I'LL LEAVE NOW OH GOD" Needless to say, Baekhyun embarrassed himself some more when he tripped trying to run out of the bathroom in his haste.
 
Just when Baekhyun composed himself and opened the door of the bathroom to get out, Jessica started laughing. She was clutching her stomach, unable to stop the tears in her eyes.
 
"HAHAHA Baekhyunnie omg wait don't go. Get back in here hahahahaha"
 
Baekhyun followed his noona's orders, feeling ashamed of his existence in front of one of the nine goddesses. He was as red as a tomato, thinking that it's because he has such bad luck. First of all, he entered the ladies' room, then his favorite SNSD member was inside the bathroom, washing her hands, he fanboyed  over her shamelessly, and he tripped in front of the Ice Princess. Or maybe its because of the nickname she gave him.
 
"This is gold. Oh god Baekhyunnie hahahaha" The Ice Princess was laughing loudly. Baekhyun then realized that she had a beautiful laugh, something that none of the EXO members has seen ever.
 
The said boy blushed once more while awkwardly closing the door of the bathroom and entering the ladies' room cautiously. 'Baekhyunnie is such a cute nickname. No one ever calls me that. How will the others react? Well, it's definitely better than Bacon. I do not support cannibalism in this company okay. IT IS NOT OKAY.'
 
"Umm noona, I really am so sorry. I didn't mean to go inside the girls' bathroom. I'm totally not a ert! But why don't you want me to leave?" Poor, pathetic Baekhyun. Being a fanboy is so hard. It was the first time he'd seen the Ice Princess smile and laugh out loud. It was also the first time he's heard her call anyone a special nickname. To sum it all up, he's about to explode.
 
"It's okay, Baekhyunnie! You know what, you're pretty cute. Do you want to eat lunch with me later?" Jessica decided that she liked this boy enough to open up to him and to act cute around him.
 
CUE BAEK'S INNER FANBOY EMOTIONS EXPLODING
 
"Sdfhiuferayuberugwruigwdg okay noona! hiverbouvharhuibfeuhbife I'll meet you later!" Jessica just laughed at him again. He didn't know whether he was lucky or unlucky today. But he did know that he was completely embarrassing himself so he forced himself to shut up.
 
They left the restroom together with Jessica laughing and Baekhyun resisting the urge to face palm himself while high fiving his own hand because he gets to eat with Jessica noona. They both started walking to the nearest practice room, Baekhyun's bladder completely forgotten, since lunch is still in 3 hours and Jessica wanted to talk to Baekhyun about something.
 
"You know what, Baekhyunnie? This was the first time in a long while that I've laughed so hard that I cried. And I've heard that your chingu line in EXO are the trolls of your group..." Jessica said while trailing off.
 
'Holy holy holy holy ACT COOL BAEKS you can do it man bro dude yo' Baekhyun takes a deep breath and then looks her in the eye with his signature eye smile.
 
"Really noona? I'm glad that I made you laugh. You are really nice, you are not an Ice Princess at all! And yeah, noona. Chen, Chanyeol and I are the trolls. Why?" It was amazing how Baekhyun didn't stutter or show his true thoughts. It must have taken him self control. 
 
"Aww thanks Baekhyunnie! But being sweet does not take you off my 'Dumb people to troll on a daily basis' list. Watch your back! No one escapes my wrath okay, not even you. You're all my es.... And I was wondering... Would you three like to join me in my next prank?" Jessica smirked deviously at the male main vocal.
 
"Ummm..." Baekhyun hesitated. As much as he wanted to troll more people, Jessica was a mastermind at this league. The '92 liners might be hit when they put their guards down
 
"We can troll the whole SMTown for our entertainment. It's fun, actually. And I'll promise to only prank you guys in my next plan"
 
They both reached the practice room. They could hear Kyungsoo and Luhan singing a DBSK song off tune, in their loudest voices because to them, singing is either karaoke or loud karaoke. EXO is doomed vocally without Baekhyun. They really are. 'OH I'M FOUR HOURS LATE FOR PRACTICE. Oh well. BUT NOONA IS ASKING FOR A FAVOR DAFUQ DO I DO?'
 
Jessica smiled expectantly at her new friend. Baekhyun then started to think deeply...
 
"WE'RE IN NOONA"
 
-----------
Hi! I'm so sorry if this chapter was bad, I rushed to finish it. Lol please tell me what you think of this. I might not update for another week so I tried my best to get chapter 2 up. I hope you guys like it! Thank you for all the comments, I don't even think I'm funny. Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated!
 
Thanks <3