Of First Pranks and Plans

Trouble With Exo

 

"Hey guys, I'm baaaaack--- HOLY MOTHER OF ABS WHAT IN THE NAME OF PEA PLANTS IS GOING ON IN HERE???" shouted the leader of the nation's girl group.
 
Kid leader Taeyeon just went inside SNSD's dorm from an early morning jog when she got the shock of her life. What did she see that was so horrible that she cursed in the name of pea plants and abs? Food. Everywhere. On the walls, on the floor, in the bedrooms, on all the furniture, in the toilets and even in all the girls' underwear drawers. All the girls were in the living room, looking horrified and disgusted, except for 1 girl. Well, maybe 2.
 
"SOOYOUNG OH MY GOD STOP THE FLOOR THAT IS UNSANITARY dear god someone feed her some soap, please!" exclaimed SNSD's Energy Pill, Sunny. She was standing beside Sooyoung, who was too busy the floor.
 
"What? It's still food and I will not waste any food. Besides, the floor tastes like pancakes so I'm having breakfast" said an offended Sooyoung who was hurt by all the disgusted looks that she was receiving from her members. A five hour rule is still in place for food!
 
All the members were looking at each other. Taeyeon was mad because she would get punished by their manager 'Why did I become the leader of this mess? I swear to God I will kill the person who did this before the manager kills me. I will not go down without bringing someone with me', Sunny was disgusted by Sooyoung and because of the smell 'sweat baby Jesus why did someone trash our dorm?', Tiffany just wants to cry because her favorite pink heels were covered with an unknown substance that she would want to stay unknown, Seohyun was judging everyone and everything, Hyoyeon was inspecting the dorm to see if anything was left clean but found herself unlucky because the whole dorm was covered with every type of food known to man and she accidentally slipped on something that looks like pasta but she's not that sure, Sooyoung was happy, Yuri was irritated because she did not think of this prank first, and Yoona was annoyed because everything she owned was ruined and she really needs to pee fast before her bladder explodes all over the floor and Sooyoung.
 
But then there was Jessica, enjoying the view.
 
"What is all this food? AND IS THAT PIZZA I SEE IN OUR SHOE RACKS? EXPLAIN THIS. NOW" Taeyeon demanded, she was turning redder every minute. She needed answers now and she is going to get some.
 
"Did you do this, Yuri? Or was it Yoona?" accused a pajama clad Hyoyeon. Actually, everyone was wearing pajamas except for Taeyeon who went out for a jog. Girls' Generation au natural is their dorm concept.
 
"OH HELL NAW I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING THIS EVEN THOUGH I KIND OF WANT TO BECAUSE THIS LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME. WHAT IS THIS INJUSTICE I AM BEING SUBJECTED TO?" screeched Yuri, who was offended by their main dancer's accusation.
 
"OH NO YOU DID NOT. I DIDN'T DO THIS EITHER SO I WILL NOT BE PUNISHED OKAY", shouted Yoona, who was wearing her favorite torn Christmas tree pajamas. In the middle of summer. It's better not to ask. It would never end well.
 
"Unnies! Who did this?" Seohyun calmly asked. She was disappointed by her unnies' mental ages. She really was.
 
"I don't know, Seo. I just woke up and saw the dorm trashed. And as much as I wanted breakfast in bed, this was not what I had in mind" Tiffany said. Saying that she was upset was an understatement. Her room was so trashed with food, Sooyoung would offer to trade rooms.
 
"It's not me either. I just got home." explained Taeyeon. "I just woke up and I saw this!" Sunny can't believe that this is happening.
 
"Who did this? She needs to be congratulated---" Glares were fired at the resident shikshin. "--- I mean punished." Then Sooyoung proceeded to shut up and eat the sofa.
 
"I know. Even though this prank would probably cost us a few thousand won, this was genius. I need to know how to do it." Yuri was a real pranker so she really would want to know the secret to this ultimate prank. For future purposes. Hihi.
 
"What do I tell the manager? Oh God I am soooo dead." Taeyeon was pacing back and forth with a confused face that looks more like she was constipated. "Alright. Everybody 'fess up. Who did this?"
 
9 pairs of eyes were roaming around the living room.
 
"I don't know, Tae. I mean, who would mess up our dorm?" Jessica innocently answered and asked with an angelic smile. Which then turned to a smirk.
 
8 pairs of eyes grew as realization drew to them.
 
"JESSICAAAAAAAAAAA"
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
" Yo es we need to do something about our maknae" Sooyoung stated randomly while eating some sort of mango and kimchi flavored oreo. No one dared to comment about this. Death would be their sentence.
 
"I didn't do anything bad, unnie. I was just reading a self-improvement book on reading self-improvement books in a corner." Typical Seohyun.
 
"Not you, Seororo. I meant the other maknae." Ohhhh that maknae. The members quickly agreed.
 
"What did she do now, Soo? Did she hide your food again? Or did she fangirl over Brad Pitt in front of you? Or did she dream about your ideal type without your permission?"
 
"My dear, stupid, Sunny. Have you all gotten over the food covered dorm incident or do you have selective memory?"
 
"I don't know why you're complaining, Soo. Since you're probably the one who enjoyed that prank the most." Tiffany was feeling very smart today. It's probably because she just watched an episode of Beauty and the Geek and suddenly felt like being the geek.
 
All the girls, with the exception of Jessica, were inside the dance practice room in SME. The resident Ice Princess went out to buy some food for herself. Only herself. They don't actually expect her to actually buy food for the others, right? Even when she said she will. She's a troll that way.
 
"Even though that prank was brilliant, we lost all our food in the fridge. Can you guys imagine an empty fridge? Can you guys imagine the horror inside it?" Although Miss Shikshin was happy with Jessica's prank, it had some negative side effects on her too.
 
"Umm, nothing?" Yep, Tiffany was a smart alec today.
 
"We need to get revenge!" Aaaand Tiffany was ignored. Sooyoung will have none of that type of Tiffany today. Rooood.
 
"What do you suggest we do es?" Taeyeon was quite curious and determined to stop the troll inside their maknae. 
 
"Nothing too bad, unnies! She's still our maknae." Typical Seohyun.
 
"Umm Seo, you do realize that you're our real maknae, right?" Although Yoona knew that the members treat Jessica like a baby with angel wings, she still doesn't know why Seohyun treats their Ice Princess like one too.
 
"No I'm not, unnie. Well, I technically am, according to real ages. But I'm older by mental age." Who knew that a sweet girl like her can say that? It certainly got her a high five with Yuri. "I'm older than you too when it comes to mental age, Yuri unnie"
 
"...."
 
"OKAY! So what should we do?" Thank God for Hyoyeon's sanity.
 
When the dance practice room door suddenly opened, revealing 12 handsome boys looking confused.
 
"Oh, SNSD sunbaenims. We thought that the practice rooms were empty. We're sorry for disturbing you, sunbaes" Suho, the leader, was respectful as always.
 
"Oh, EXO! Come inside and have a chat with your noonas!" Hyoyeon was as noisy as ever.
 
The boys awkwardly stood inside the room, each of them looking at each other.
 
"... You guys can sit down, you know?" Yoona said.
 
The boys shifted from their positions and sat down on the floor, while keeping a distance from SNSD.
 
'Weird' Every SNSD member present thought. 'Oh well, they must be intimidated'
 
'Soooo tell us more about yourselves. We haven't got the time to talk before.' Yoona really wanted to know more about their new labelmates.
 
'Dear god these boys are hopeless. Fine I'll begin', Suho really was the leader of impossible boys. "Okay, I'll start. I'm Suho, the guardian of EXO. I am the lead singer of Exo-K" The girls clapped and cheered."Oh, and I play golf."
 
"..." Silence. 'Golf? He must be old', the girls thought. 'Oh god gramps is at it again', thought every EXO member, while face palming.
 
After Suho introduce himself, Kris was getting ready to be next. 'Of course I'm next. What did I put myself into? If only everyone knew the real EXO. Suho already showed part of his real self. I'm surprised that Baekhyun hasn't exploded yet. Though he looks like he's nearly gonna die of fanboy feels. Maybe when his ultimate bias aka Jessica comes. Oh god I should have left this group and just become an underwear model in airports.'
 
Then the practice room door slammed open once more.
 
"I'M BACK ES. I COME BEARING CHICKEN AND-- oh"
 
Silence came once more...
 
Then a chorus of "JESSICAAAAA"s, "FINALLY"s, and "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG YOU " (courtesy of Sooyoung) came from the SNSD members. The boys just stared at their seniors with weirded out faces that resembled their infamous derp faces.
 
"EXO. You're here. Okay." Jessica suddenly became cold. She wasn't close with the 12 new boys yet, making them an easy target of Ice Princess tendencies. 
 
"..." All the boys were speechless. They were used to Duizhang's y tendencies but if it was coming from THE Ice Princess, it was different.
 
'Oh no Jessica turned Ice Princess all over the poor boys' The girls were used to this happening when Jessica sees people she doesn't know well.
 
'She's scary. But hot.' Yep, that was what EXO was thinking. Dirty, dirty boys they are.
 
All of EXO had a bit of a crush on her. She was mysterious and very pretty. She had a nice voice and has great fashion taste (my ideal type - Duizhang). But no one had the heart to approach her, even Baekhyun (who was never scared of talking to anyone about anything).
 
"... Soooo. You guys wanna eat chicken with us?" Taeyeon, as the leader, had to stop all the awkwardness, especially because the boys were all staring at Jessica, who just sat down beside Sooyoung without looking twice at the boys.
 
" Umm sure?"
 
"MOVE ES I GET 8 OF THE CHICKEN OKAY" Typical Sooyoung.
 
Everyone started eating the chicken with an awkward silence hanging, except Jessica, who refused to touch the food. She decided to buy food for her members after all. But she wouldn't do it without getting a chance to troll.
 
When the SNSD members realized that Jessica wasn't eating, they all looked at her with confused faces, which Jessica replied with a 'Any problem?' face. 
 
The girls' eyes widened.
 
3...2...1...
 
"" All the girls proceeded to spit their food out while washing their mouths with gallons of water.
 
The boys, who were almost done eating, were both confused and disgusted by the Nation's Girl Group.
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE FOOD?" Sunny demanded. This was not the first time this happened.
 
"Oh nothing. I just added some ingredients that you might like."
 
"What is it????" Now the girls were officially scared. The boys, now realizing what happened, followed their seniors' actions and started to spit out their food.
 
Jessica innocently smiled.
 
"I just added some salt. Is there any problem?"
 
"..." 
 
"Salt? That's it?" Taeyeon was doubtful.
 
"Yeah, only salt. Why did you spit it out? Don't you like it?" Jessica was full out smirking.
 
"YOU MADE US WASTE FOOD FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT? YOU TROLL" Sooyoung was more mad at the waste than the food covered dorm incident.
 
"Yes. Yes I did."
 
The boys didn't know what to feel. Chen was impressed, since he was a fellow troll. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were too.
 
"Well guys, I gotta go. I have a new magazine shoot. Enjoy the rest of your chicken!" Jessica had a swift escape from trouble. Everyone had a dumbfounded expression. When Jessica went out of the room, they all heard a diabolical laugh from her.
 
'Evil Maknae' all the girls were cursing her.
 
The boys suddenly wanted to leave already.
 
"So umm sunbaes. We need to go. We need to move into our new dorm." Luhan awkwardly said in accented Korean.
 
'New dorm?' All the girls looked at each other evilly. 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' The members smirked, scaring the EXO boys.
 
'WE FINALLY HAVE A PLAN FOR REVENGE'
 
 
----------------
I finally updated! I hope you like the first chapter! Comments are appreciated! If I have any typos, please tell me!
Thanks <3