Chapter 8

Let's Dance!

Junsu’s POV
Two days has passed since the last practice. No news from Jaejoong or Yunho. I wasn’t sure if they are going to show up at the studio tonight. Yoochun and I got there immediately after school. We found the room empty.
“ That was to expect…” Yoochun said as we walked in.
Like always, not too long after us Changmin arrived. He silently come to join us.
“What do we do now?” I asked “ We can’t practice with just the three of us”
“You’re right, if this go on like this we won’t be able to participate to contest” Yoochun said
“ Exactly” Changmin said, leaving us confused.
He sighed before continuing.
“I thought you would have figured out already…I think all of this has something to do with BoA”
“ Eh? Why?” I asked
“ Isn’t that obvious? All of this started when she came back into Jaejoong’ life. You may not know, but they use to date.”
“ Oh my God!! Jaejoong was straight!!??” Yoochun said shocked before I gave him a smack on the head.
“ You totally missed the point!” I said. This guy can really be slow sometime…He apologized and told Changmin to go on.
“You can guess that he change when he met Yunho” he continued “After this it’s the typical scenario. Jaejoong broke with her to go with Yunho so of course she was mad at him. I don’t think she had forgive him yet. I also believe that she’s not really fond of Yunho as well.”
“So, Jaejoong would have broke up with Yunho because of her? Why?” I asked still puzzled.
“ She’s one of the judges, you remember? If she decides to bring us down, she can.”
“You’re saying she’s blackmailing him to broke up with Yunho in exchange to keep us in the competition?” Yoochun said.
“ That’s what I think”
Once again the atmosphere got silent. Each of us were thinking about the situation. I sighed before saying:
“ Even with him accepting to do what she said, it looks like we won’t do it to the contest anyway.”


End of Junsu’s POV


----

The young man waited for a moment before someone finally open the door. A woman appeared in the door frame. She told him to go inside. He did as told and entered in the large luxurious house. They both took a seat in the living room. The unpleasant atmosphere in the piece was irritating him. All he want is to go home. After minutes of silence he couldn’t take it anymore
“Do you have something to say?” he said
“ Yes” she answered with a calm tone.
“Then say it! I don’t want to spend the night here.”
She chuckled lightly before continuing.
“I have something to propose you”
The boy had a bad feeling about this. He knew what this woman could do.
“What?”
“Break up with Yunho and come to me instead” she said
The words made Jaejoong boil with anger. Without a word he stood up brutally and rush toward the door. Before he could reach it, BoA’s  voice resounded again.
“In exchange”
Jaejoong turned himself to face her.
“I’ll make sure your stay in the competition. If you refuse, your group will be disqualified. All I have to do is to say you tried to seduce me to get my support and be sure to win.”
“You…” he muttered
“ Call me when you’ll be done with him. Oh, and you can’t tell anybody about this. I’ll know if you told them.”
Then Jaejoong opened the door before getting out quickly. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t choose between his love and the group. He have to find a way to get rid of that woman. The idea of contacting the committee responsible of the contest crossed his mind. But he wasn’t sure if they would believe him. He had walked for a while when he finally reach the small café. He would always go there to relax and think. He definitely needed to think about how to get out of this.
 ----

The sight of his lover smiling at him made his heart aches. The brown haired man has just finish working and as usual Jaejoong was waiting for him. Yunho quickly rejoin him.
“ Sorry Joongie! Something came up at the shop and they needed my help. You didn’t wait for too long, right?” he said.
“ No…Yunho…I have something to tell you” the other man said looking down.
The tall man felt his heart clench when he heard those word. Jaejoong was rarely this serious except when something really serious happened.
“Let’s break up” he said.
That’s exactly the words he didn’t wanted to hear. Yunho’s mind went blank as he tried to understand Jaejoong’s word. His throat became dry and he couldn’t say anything. Jaejoong felt his heart broke as he walked away. He didn’t want to face him anymore, but that’s all he could for now. Soon he would be able to explain everything to him. He just didn’t have choice. Once that he was out of Yunho’s view, he took his cell phone out. He dialled a phone number and waited for someone to pick up.
“Yes?” the woman said
“ I’m done with him.” Jaejoong said before hanging up immediately.
He didn’t have nothing else to say.

----

Junsu’s POV


Since Yunho and Jaejoong never showed up, we decided to go back early. Yoochun and I were on our way home when he asked:
“Do you want to come to my place? You’re not supposed to be back before 9 pm, right?”
I nodded before saying:
“ Yes, I guess I can.”
“ I didn’t ask if you could, but if you want.” he said with a pout.
“I thought that part was obvious” I answered with a smile
He smiled back and we both headed towards his place. Once here we let ourselves fell on the couch. We stayed like that for a little while. Then Yoochun talked:
“ I’m hungry.”
“ Let’s make cookies”
He turned his head to stare at me with a weird look. I grinned before getting up and going into the kitchen. After searching for a while I managed to gather all the ingredients. My friend was still sitting on the couch. I sighed before going to him.
“I’m not going to make these alone! Get up!”
Then he looked at me with puppy eyes, holding out his arms. I shook my head before taking his hands and pulling them. He quickly got on his feet. His body was now at only a few centimetres from mine. I felt my face blushing. Still holding his hand and trying to calm my heartbeat, I dragged him into the kitchen.
“Ow…You pulled too strongly. You almost ripped my arms!” he whined
 “Alright! Let’s start!” I said ignoring him.
After many  efforts we manage to create something that looks like cookies. Even tough I was the one who knew the recipe, mine kind of looked deformed…
At my surprise Yoochun did a really good job. He proudly took them off the oven.
“Whoa! It looks good” he said “Yours look weird tough…”
“It doesn’t matter” I replied “ They all taste the same”
He laughed before putting them into a plate. We ate them and after this it was time for me to go home. As I was about to go Yoochun said:
“Be careful”
“I’m not girl you know!” I said
“I know, you’re even prettier than a girl!” he said with a big smile
My face went completely red. I hit his shoulder before going out. I heard him laughing from behind the door. That guy…
All the way to my place, I grinned stupidly. I didn’t feel like thinking about anything. Just being happy!


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So that’s the chapter 8!! Hope you liked it because I don't really like it XD It's kind of weird...Hope it's not too confusing
Anyway I won’t be able to update for few days. I’m going to some funerals tomorrow. I don’t even know whose funeral it is….(-_-) Anyway, I’ll try to write in the car since it takes 2 hours to get there.
Once again Yoochun had to break a silence…I wanted so much to make him say his Purple Line line!!!! XD

LOVE YOU ALL!!