Chapter 5

Let's Dance!

Hello everyone!!! For this chapter I just want to say that I know absolutely nothing in dance! There’s a part where they work on the choreography and seriously I tried to make it sound “pro” but it’s more “how someone who doesn’t know anything about dance would think”

Forgive me!! But it’s not like it change something huge in the story.. It’s just to show their teamwork…Anyway, Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junsu POV

 

We only had two month left before the contest. We work non-stop almost all week long since we practice on Monday, Wednesdays and Friday. The only excuse I found to explain all my absence to my parents is that I help some friends to study. They easily believed me since I always got high grades. At each practice we had, I was getting closer to the other members. Being with them was always fun even if  we train seriously. Also I realized how much I missed dancing. This feeling is indescribable. Just giving everything you got into the music, the rhythm  and the moves, it truly feels great. And finally what I think is the best is to be with him. I know it sounds mushy, but I can’t help it!

Everything was going smoothly, but creating choreography isn’t exactly easy and we are kind of stuck right now. Today we are working the choreography for Mirotic and the rap part was causing great problems. “ No, we can’t do anything too complex in that part, it would look awkward” Changmin said after listening to some of our suggestion.

“ You’re right, we need to find something simple but that will give some impact…” Yunho said. I put a hand on my chin, trying to be the most concentrate as possible to find a good idea. Then a loud “That’s it!!” came from Yoochun’s mouth. I jolted and looked at my friends that was pointing at me with a bright smile. Everybody turned their head to Yoochun before looking at me too.

“ That’s it’’ he said again “ The hand on the chin like that. You just move from left to right with that position, following the beat.” Everyone’s face light up. After a try with the music we decided to go with that move. As we continued to work, the sound of the door opening interrupted our discussion. A graceful lady was standing here. Her hair was going to her shoulders and she was wearing a elegant outfit that made her look like a business woman. Her high heel echoed in the large room as she walked toward us. At that moment I noticed Jaejoong’s particularly shocked face. Did he know her? I soon got my answer when she spoke “ It’s been a long time, right Jaejoong?’’

“ BoA!?” Jaejoong said stunned. If  Jaejoong’s face looked like he saw a ghost, Yunho’s one looked more like he saw the greatest threat that mankind has ever known. Ignoring the death glare coming from the brown haired boy she said “ So, is that your group?  I watched you practice a little. You guys are not bad.”

“ Why are you here” Jaejoong said disregarding the compliment.

“ I visit the participants that entered the contest. There is some information  to give.”

“ Sorry to interrupt your moving reunion, but who are you?” Changmin asked directly.

“ Ah, I haven’t introduced myself yet” she said with a professional smile “ My name is BoA. I’m one of the organizer of the contest. It’s nice to meet you all”

Even with that presentation, I’m still confused in how she is related to Jaejoong. I quickly glance at Yoochun, but to my deception he seems puzzled as well. From her wallet the woman took five sheets of paper and hand it to each of us. I quickly skim the text. It was about the criteria that are evaluated. There is also the list of the judges. Eh? That woman is one of them. I sighed. Somehow this didn’t sound like a good news. Then she finally said “That’s all I have to say. If you have questions contact us. Good-bye!”  With that she s took her leave. After her depart, the silence filled the room. Yoochun was the first one to talk “ She just completely ruined the mood” Everyone agreed silently. Yoochun spoke again “ Jae? Who is she exactly?” he asked.

“ Just a childhood friend” the beautiful man answered simply. Yunho quickly changed the subject “ Anyway, maybe we should stop here for today. Think about the choreography during the weekend and, okay?”

“ Hey, Yunho? Junsu and I wanted to stay a little longer after to practice. Is that alright?” Yoochun asked while the other were taking their stuff. “ Yeah, of course. Just don’t overwork yourself.” Yunho said. We thanked him as he took Jaejoong’s hand in his. Then the two lovers waved at us before leaving. Not long after Changmin followed as well. It was now only the two of us. It’s been a while since we’ve been alone like this at somewhere else that school. We were both sitting on the couch when Yoochun said “ Aren’t your parents going to be worried that you’re not going back home?”

“ It’s alright. I told them I was going a friend’s place after school.” I said.

“ Alright then, let’s dance!”

He rapidly stand up before lending me a hand to pull me up. He turned the music on we and started practising the step we had until now. We helped each other we the move who were more difficult. Suddenly, one of us made a mistake that cause us to bump in each other. I probably went right instead of going left, but honestly it was the last thing I could care about right now. After a chaotic fall, I was expecting to hit the floor, but I somewhat ended up right on top of Yoochun. He was supporting himself with his arms while I was sitting on his lap with my whole chest leaning against his. Our face were only at few centimetre from each other. Just like the other time, my heart started beating quickly. My whole body got hot and my sight slowly traveled from his large eyes to his parted lips. Unconsciously my body started leaning closer to his. I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips against mine. I let my selfish feelings winning over the reason. I dreamed of that moment for so long that I couldn’t hold back anymore. Then, I felt his hand against my chest trying to push me away. He didn’t want to be rash. I pulled away hiding my face in my hands. I sensed warm tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly got up avoiding eye contact. I took my things and rushed out. I could only mumble a sorry and hoping he would hear me because there is no way I’m going to face him before a long time. All I can do now is running away. How could I do such a thing? All this time I did all I could to hide my feelings to protect our friendship but I just ruined it in a instant. I let my tears fall. That’s all I could do now. After a while, I arrived home. My lungs were burning and my heart was broken. After taking my breath back I entered the house and got to my room. I threw my bag on my bed. The sheet that we got earlier was sticking out all crumpled. I kind of put it there in hurry. I wiped my eyes to make the water going away. It was blurring my vision. I straightened it a little before reading it properly unlike earlier. As I was progressing through the document, I felt more tears coming from my eyes. It was writed:

“ One of the most important thing that will be evaluated is the relation you have with the member of your group. Performing well is one thing, but being united is essential at the good being of the group”

Not only I ruined my friendship with Yoochun I also ruined our chance at the contest.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

OMG! It’s like 4h26 AM and I’m still here writing. This is so addictive!!!! Anyway I felt like it has gone way too dramatic all of the sudden…. O-O YAH! It’s like a huge cliff hanger( is it how it’s called??? Whatever) T_T I thought * It’s kind of boring if there is no Yoosu action…Let’s give all the fangirl a big Yoosu scene!!!!! * But a Yoosu scene at this time in the story can only end up like that…. Ah! About BoA I seriously don’t know anything about her personality….OTL  Sorry to all her fan if she feels kind of…evil?  LOVE YOU!!!

Please Comment!!! ^-^