Chapter 12

Let's Dance!

Junsu’s POV

 

It has been one week since we started practising again with everybody. After the fight with my mom, I decide to stay at Yoochun’s place for a little longer. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t want to see my parents or because I want to be with Yoochun. Probably for the both reason. Anyway, I feel way better since I’m here.

 

Yoochun and I were walking to school when he asked:

“Su, are you going to talk to your parents soon?”

“What do you mean?”

“Even if you think they don’t care about you, they’re still your parents. You can’t just go away without giving any news”

I looked at my friend. I know he’s just trying to help me, but I don’t think he really understands. He never had real problems with his own parents. If he was the one running away from home, I’m sure that they would be worried. But since I’ve started living at his apartment, they didn’t even tried to contact me.

“You don’t know my parents” was all I said

I felt like Yoochun is pitying me. No matter how I appreciate what he does for me, I don’t want it to be only because he’s sorry for me…

 

----

 

Yoochun and I were about to open the door when we hear voice coming from the dance studio.

“Yunho-ah! Don’t…The other…they’ll be there soon…Ah~!!”

We both froze. It seems like we arrived at a bad timing…

“Jaejoong, I really want to…”

At that moment, a tall figure stepped at our side and slammed the door open. He entered the room and we followed him. In the back of the room, the two lovers were replacing their clothes. Jaejoong was blushing while Yunho looked like he was angry. I was glad that I’m not the one who had to interrupt them. Changmin seems to have a lot of experience in that matter.

Once that everyone was settled we started the practice. Everything went well today. The choreography are finished so we can concentrate on dancing. After an hour we decided to end the practice for today. I was packing my stuff when Yunho come to me.

“Junsu, can I talk to you before you go?” he said

“Yeah, of course.”

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Yoochun standing behind me. He told me that he’ll wait outside. I nodded and then he left us alone in the room. There was a silence before Yunho said:

“Did something happened? Do you have some problems recently?”

“No…It’s nothing important”

“It’s not what it looks like. Your dancing is still perfect, but I feel like your mind is somewhere else”

I lowered my head. He was right. It still bother me that my parents are ignoring me. Why don’t they care about me at all? I tried to put those thought away, but I couldn’t.

“If there is something I can do just tell me, okay?” Yunho said

“Ok..”

With that he took his bag and pat my shoulder before leaving. I sighed before doing the same.

I catch up with Yoochun and we went on our way to his apartment. We walked in the dark streets for a while before reaching the building. We climbed the stairs and entered the room that now kind of felt like home. Our home. I grin at that thought.

“Chun, I’ll shower first.” I said with a big smile

“If it makes you that happy, go ahead” he answered teasingly

I chuckled before going into the bathroom.

 

----

 

 After showering, I went to the bedroom to get clothes since I was only wearing a towel. I saw Yoochun on the sofa watching the TV. After putting on my pyjama’s pant I rejoin him. Without looking at me he said:

“Why aren’t you’re wearing a shirt?”

I was surprised with his question. Why does he ask that all of sudden? It’s not like it’s the first time he saw me like that.

“My hair are still dripping and it would make my shirt all wet” I answered

“Ah…”he said

Then he turned his head from the television to look into my eyes. I saw his gaze travelling over my body. I suddenly felt embarrassed. I was about to get up when I felt a hand behind my neck and soon Yoochun’s lips were against mine. I quickly shut my eyes and let him lead. As the kiss was getting hotter, I sensed his hand brushing against my chest and soon reaching my lower belly. I break out from the kiss and prevent his hand to going further. My heart was about to explode once again. He slowly took back his hand and looked at me.

“Junsu, I’m sorry that it took me so long” he said softly

He started smiling. It was one of these smile that I wished to see forever. I was lost in his bright eyes when he finally said:

“I love you”

It’s official now, I can die happy. I wanted to hear those word for so long. It was like a dream right now. Only few months ago, Yoochun didn’t even know my feelings and now he love’s me too. An immense smile grew on my face as well. I was too happy to say anything and the only I could do was to hug him. I quickly put my arms around his neck and hold him tight. I felt his chest moving when he laughed in my ears.

“I love you Junsu” he said again

“I know, I love you too”

We stayed like that for a while when suddenly, I was lift up in the air. My arms were still around his neck and I looked at him with big eyes. He smiled at me before saying with an husky voice:

“Shall we continue where we left before?”

“Yah! I hate when you do this!!” I shouted

“Are you talking about when I kiss you or when I carry you bridal style?”

Without waiting for my answer, he head toward our room. He put me on the bed and we end up in the same position as last time. Still on top of me, he leaned down and started kissing me. My whole body started feeling weird. Then he pulled out from the kiss to look at me with a serious face.

“Junsu, I really want you now” he said

“Yoochun…”

“But if you don’t want to, I’ll stop”

I didn’t want to deceive him, but I was scared. No matter how much I love him, I can’t do this yet. I felt tears running on my cheeks. I really want to show him my love, but I don’t know what I am so afraid of. Seeing that I was crying, Yoochun pulled me into his arms and rub my back gently.

“I’m sorry” I sobbed

“It’s alright, babe. Don’t cry”

“ I’m so sorry. Don’t hate me… And don’t call me babe, too”

“ I’ll never hate you…Why can’t I call you babe?”

“Because”

He laughed softly, tightening his embrace. He pulled out to look into my eyes and said

“You waited for me for so long. I think I can wait a little too, right?”

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

OMG!! Yoosu is now official!!! :3 *clap*clap*clap*

I’m sorry I haven’t updated for a while!! Hope you don’t hate me for this! :P

So…well that’s all I have to say…  :3

 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!