Chapter 2

Let's Dance!

Junsu’s POV

That day was awfully long. I don’t why but I was really intrigued by where Yoochun wanted to take me. He had never been the type to be able to keep a secret to himself, but today no matter how I asked him he wouldn’t tell me. I got to say that it was kind of getting on my nerves. When the bell rang I immediately stand up. After taking my things I went to talk to Yoochun. With a pout on my lips I said:

-Are you finally going to tell me where we’re going?

-Ah! You’ll see when we’ll be there, he answered with a boyish smile.

I sighed with frustration before turning my back to him. Every time he shows this smile, I can’t get myself to be mad at him. As I was trying to hide my red face, I felt a hand ruffling my hair. I looked to my  left and I saw him looking at me.

- Aww~ My Su is so cute when he’s angry! He said before rushing out of the class.

-  When are you going to stop acting like a kid! And I’m not ‘’ Your Su’’! I shouted at him with my face blushing even more. I heard him laugh from the hallway. I shook my head before catching up behind him. Just as we were about to open the door to go out I heard voices calling Yoochun:

- Yoochun-ah!!!

A bunch of girl were waving at him with over-excited smiles. Great… the whole fan club is here… When I thought I couldn’t be more annoyed, I saw Yoochun greet them back with a big smirk on his face. The girls’ scream re-doubled and in a second they were all over him. I never understood why all the girls were after him. Sure, he’s handsome, funny, nice to everybody, very caring and all. But he’s also a total dork, he’s tick headed and really too confident. And is not like he’s the only guy in this school! Why must they all be fangirling over him? Pissed off by all the giggles I decided to wait for Mr. Popular outside. After about a minute he realized that I had disappeared and rejoin me. When the door opened I heard the whining caused by the depart of Yoochun. He looked at me with a look that probably meant : ‘’I’m sorry!’’ and I replied with one that meant :  ‘’Whatever!’’. With that we got on our way to…well…somewhere…

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

We were walking in a park close to downtown. We’ve been walking for about an hour. Even tough I was annoyed by Yoochun’s comportment, those time when I was with him were the most enjoyable. It was with him I felt the most comfortable and the most honest. But there is one topic I prefer to avoid: love. It seems like today wasn’t my lucky day.

-  So… are you going to get yourself a girlfriend soon? Yoochun asked out of the blue.

-  W-Why are you asking me this? I said feeling my heart ready to burst out at any time.

-  I don’t know, he said, I heard that many girl have a crush on you. I’m sure you have someone you’re interested in.

-  Well, yeah…You! I thought feeling my face going red

 -  Ha ha! You’re blushing! Who is it?? He asked like a little kid.

-  I’m not interested in anyone. Anyway, are we arriving soon? I replied changing the topic.

-  Ah… Well… about that. Our ‘’meeting’’ is only at 7h00 pm so…

-  Eh!? A meeting? Where the hell are you taking me to?? - I was getting seriously annoyed by all those secrets.

-  You’ll see~ he said with an irritating ‘’cute voice’’, -Anyway let’s go eat, I’ll pay, okay?

-  Pff.. That’s the least you can do

I sighed before following him a small restaurant. We sat at a table just beside the windows. I took the menu right before me I started looking  for something good to eat. I was kinda absorbed into it when I heard Yoochun mumbling something. I looked up and only saw the menu hiding his face. I could still hear him doing weird noise.

- Chun? What are you doing ?

He drop the booklet and smiled at me.

- Nothing! Umm.. Ah! I have to go to the toilet…I’ll be back!

And like this he got up and head toward the bathrooms , leaving me here.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Yoochun’s POV

 

I was looking at the menu when I saw a familiar face looking at me trough the window. I almost had an heart attack. The brown haired boy looked at me with a big smile on his face. I took a quick glance at Junsu. He was looking intently at his menu.

- There only him to be absorbed into the reading of a menu, I thought before hiding my face behind the menu and going back to the guy in the window. `` What the hell are you doing here?`` I mouthed.  He just waved as a response. I mentally facepalmed myself  before trying to tell him to go away.

- Chun? What are you doing?

Junsu’s voice got me back on earth. I dropped the menu and looked at him trying to look natural.

-  Nothing! At that moment I saw that the boy wasn’t in the window anymore but he was heading toward the restaurant’s entrance, - Umm.. Ah! I have to go to the toilet…I’ll be back!

I got up and rushed toward the door that luckily was in the same direction as the bathroom. Without giving him a chance to say a word, dragged the boy in the bathroom, earning awkward looks from the people in the restaurant.

- Yoochun! Were you so eager to talk to me? He asked

- Yunho, you’re so stupid! I was with Junsu right now! I said furiously

- Junsu? Isn’t he’s the boy you’re supposed to…

- Yes, and if he see you then it will turn in a disaster!

- Eh? why?

-   Well Junsu would be like *imitating Junsu’s voice*‘’ Oh! Is that a friend of yours? Let him join us!’’ , then since you’re dumb you would tell him everything  and then Junsu would be mad at me for trying to get him into this. Without giving us a chance he would just run away saying *Imitating Junsu’s voice* ‘’ Yoochun! I hate you!!’’ and finally all of our hopes would be ruined. You understand why now?

After a moment of analyzing Yunho said:

- Yeah…

- Great! So now you’re going back and we’ll meet later tonight. ‘kay?

Yunho nodded. I sighed in relief and opened the door. I looked over our table. Junsu was still there. I quickly got back there. Junsu was blankly looking outside. He looked really handsome. I still don’t understand why he never had a girlfriend. I sighed before sitting on the chair.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Junsu’s POV

After a minute Yoochun came back. He sighed before sitting. Then he looked at me and gently smiled at me. That smile make me melt every time. I smiled back, holding back a blush.

-  I ordered for you, I said, I took the same thing as me

-    Ah, okay!

Once that we finished eating, it was about time we get to Somewhere. Only few minutes after going out of the restaurant, we got to a building. We went in and climbed the stairs that lead to an other hallway. I was totally clueless about this place. I looked at Yoochun. I thought that he would be excited about showing me that place but he looked more nervous than happy. Somewhat I felt like it wasn’t a good thing. He stopped before a large double door and slightly opened the door. I tried to see what the room was but he was blocking the view.

- There is nobody here yet…he said to himself before addressing to me, come in!

Finally I was going to see that mysterious place. It was a large room without any furniture except a couch and a small table in a corner. There was also a huge mirror that recovered a whole wall. My jaw dropped when I realized where he took me. I looked at my best friend and exclaimed:

- A dance studio?!

 

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

So here's the second chapter!! I hope you liked it~
 I wanted it to be longer than the first one . I hope it won't be too confusing..
 Anyway.. If you have comments about the story or anything please tell me!