Chapter 3

Let's Dance!

Junsu didn’t knew what to think. Why did Yoochun bring him in such a place? His surprise was now replaced by sadness. It’s been three years since the last time he stepped into a room like this. He wanted so much to dance. But his parents kept telling him that he wouldn’t get him anywhere. They never directly told him to stop, but Junsu eventually gave up his dream.  Yoochun who was taking lesson with him also gave up when Junsu quit. He said it was because it wasn’t the same without Junsu. But of course he knew it was mostly to avoid hurting him that he did that.

 

Junsu turned his head to meet Yoochun’s eyes. He really didn’t know why Yoochun want to show him this place. Does he want him to dance again? Junsu opened his mouth to question his friend but he was cut off by the sound of the door opening. The two best friends that were standing in the middle of the piece turned to look at the newcomer. The tall man closed the door and greeted them:

 ‘’Hello Yoochun!‘’He approached them and looked at Junsu before adding, ‘’ You must be Kim Junsu, right?

Junsu only nodded in response. He was wondering why he already knew him.

  ‘’I’m Shim Changmin, nice to meet you!’’

  ‘’Nice to meet you’’ Junsu said.

  ‘’You know, Yoochun talk a lot about you. It’s the first time we met but I feel like I’ve known you since forever’’

 ‘’ Yah, I don’t talk about him that much…It’s not like I told you his whole life’’Yoochun said.

 ‘’ Well I’m glad to hear that you don’t go around to tell my life to anybody.’’

Changmin smiled at that remark before saying:

 ‘’  He only told us about how amazing you are in dancing and how he wan- Oww! What was that for?! ‘’

The young man rubbed the spot Yoochun hit before glaring at him.

 ‘’Nothing…’’he replied.

Once again they conversation was interrupted but this time it was by some shout coming from outside. They  couldn’t hear clearly heard what the fight was about.

  ‘’The stupid couple arrived’’ Changmin said with a sigh

 Then, suddenly the door slammed open and a black haired boy stomped in.

 ‘’ That bastard! Who does he think he is?! Next time I’ll ki-… ‘’the man stopped his rant when he notice the unfamiliar face.

Junsu was staring at him with big eyes. He was startled by the beautiful yet scary guy who just appeared. The annoyed expression on his face changed into a bright smile as he walked toward Junsu.

  ‘’Hello! You’re Kim Junsu. Right??’’ the young man nodded ‘’I’m Kim Jaejoong! I’m so glad to finally meet you!’’

  ‘’ Same here’’ he replied and thought ‘’ What the hell?! Am I some kind of celebrity or something?’’

Yoochun was observing Junsu’s reaction. He could see that his best friend was confused. He’ll have a lot of explanation to do. There is only one person left before they’re complete.

‘’Joongie!!!!’’ A loud scream interrupted the speech of Jaejoong about how happy he was about Junsu being here. Then a young brown haired man appeared in the door frame. Jaejoong expression went down again before he turned himself to face him ‘’I’m telling you it’s a misunderstanding!’’

‘’How could I misunderstand? You were hugging her!! There is no valuable reason for you to hug someone else than me!’’ Jaejoong crossed his arm before glaring at his lover.

‘’She’s the one who hug me!! ‘’

‘’ It doesn’t change anything. Yunho, I hate you!’’

And it went on like this for about ten minutes before Yunho finally explain the whole story and Jaejoong forgive him. The three guys just watched the scene. Yoochun and Changmin looked as it was just normal while Junsu was dumbfounded by the cheesy couple. Their cute reconciliation got interrupted by Changmin voice:

‘’ How touching’’ he said with a sarcastic tone ‘’Now we have more important business to care about’’  The two lovebird got their attention back to the trio.

‘’ Sorry’’ Yunho said ‘’ I haven’t introduced myself yet, I’m the leader of our group, Jung Yunho’’ 

Junsu replied while thinking ‘’ What’s wrong with this couple? They both have split personality…’’ Yunho who was now really serious ‘’ Yoochun, did you told him yet??’ Yoochun shook his head as an answer. The atmosphere in the piece has completely changed in a few seconds. Everyone’s attention was turned to Junsu. Then Yunho talked:

‘’ I’ll explain you. The four of us here form a dance group named DBSK. At first it was only Changmin, Jaejoong and I.  After this we met Yoochun. It was no long after you quit dancing.’’

Junsu stared at Yoochun. He didn’t knew Yoochun continued dancing. The look in his best friend’s eyes was unfamiliar. He always seemed cheerful, even when they quitted, he did his best to cheer up Junsu. Now he looked like he was guilty. Did he want to hide from him? Why?

‘’ He was depressed because of that’’ Yunho continued ‘’ We told him to join us. He accepted but he didn’t told you because he didn’t want you to be jealous or something… So we danced just for fun for a long time.’’

Yoochun was ashamed by his action. He felt like a traitor hiding such things from Junsu. He thought it was for his good, but now that he know he doesn’t feel right anymore.

‘’ But recently we heard about a contest. The winner win a place in some great talent agency.[A/N: *cough*not smentertainment ..*cough*] You have to create a choreography and present it in the competition. Well there is other technical points about it that doesn’t really matter except one: 5 members minimum. 5-1=0, you see? That’s when you enter in the game. ‘’

‘’ When I saw this I immediately thought about you’’ Yoochun said ‘’ It’s a great chance for you, Su. I know how much you like dancing and seriously you’re the best dancer I’ve ever seen. Please Junsu, we really need you. Do it for me…and for you.’’ Yoochun looked desperately in Junsu’s eyes. He was really interested by the contest, but the memories of his parents mocking him came back. He remembered  the frustration of being unaccepted by them. How could they do such a thing? That’s what Junsu has been wondering  for so long. He wanted to prove them that dance wasn’t that hopeless. Maybe this contest was his chance… He took a quick glance again at Yoochun who was looking at him with puppy eyes. He giggled  at the sight.

‘’ Stop looking at me like that! I’ll join’’ he said. Yoochun eyes widened. He was expecting Junsu to be mad at him, to hesitate and to refuse but not to just accept like that. Relief sigh and thanks came from the 3 other. Then Junsu settled the practice time with Yunho, greeted Jaejoong and Changmin before telling Yoochun they should go back soon. Yoochun watched his friend handling the whole situation smoothly. It seems as he had thought about it for a long time.  He couldn’t help but grin at the cute smile Junsu was showing him. It has been a while since he smiled like that. After greeting everybody as well they went back together. Yoochun was just so relieved that he accepted. That means that they’ll dance together once again

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Finally the chapter 3 is done!! To me it felt like an eternity to write...  My parents had the great idea to go camping so couldn't write there. But since I play soccer I told to myself if we win I'll finish the chapter in one night. And we win~ So I finished it yesterday at like 3am.  Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well and please leave comments or subscribe it would really make me happy if someone actually care about my story... T_T Oh and for the Yunjae fan I'm sorry for making them such a cheesy couple :P

=3