Knowing SS501

My 5 Different Boyfriends

Kyu jong POV

“Hyung, remember that girl who sits beside me in class?” “Yeah! Why” Young saeng asked.

“ I met her earlier and I told her that I’ll be introducing her to you guys what do you think?” Kyu jong replied. “Oh okay, I’m going to ask the others” Young saeng replied before he left to the others table.

 

Young saeng POV

“I wonder who that girl is. He rarely introduce us to girls.... does he love her?” Young saeng secretly thought to himself.

Jung min was drinking his carrot juice as I approach him, “hyung, Kyu jong said he wanted to introduce us to a girl who sit next to him in class and her friend” I said as I sit next to Hyun joong. “WHAT? But he never introduce us to any girl before” Hyung jun said with a shocking expression.

“May be he loves her?” Jung min said with a huge grin on his face not knowing that Kyu jong was was right behind him. “Yah! What are you talking about?” Kyu jong asked with a red face only for Hyun joong to more, “so you do like her right?”making all of us to turn our attention to Kyu jong waiting for his reply. “Ye..yeah..” Kyu jong replied. We all looked at him excitedly as Jung min stated “I so excited to meet her, hurry up everyone and eat on your food if you want to meet her and her friend” and with that we all gobbled up our food as fast as we can.

 

Shin hye POV

Just as Yoona and I were about to left the cafeteria after we finished our food we notice five boys coming towards us. “Hey, isn’t that SS501?” Yoona asked as she nudge me into their direction. Kyu jong approach me first with a smile, “Anneyong, just as I promise to introduce them to you right. This is Im Park Jung min”, as he pointed to the guy who look too feminine for a guy. “You can call me Jung min” he said while doing aegyo when a guy with a baby face interrupted him, “YAH! Can you stop that you’re gross”. Kyu jong called out to them to stop bickering as he introduce to me the guy with the baby face, his name is Hyun jun he smiled back. Next on was a cute guy, his name is Young saeng and the last one was Hyung joong. Hyung joong is their leader and he bowed as he introduces himself. “Gosh, he is so polite and nice. Well these five guys are very interesting...” I thought.

Since everyone already introduces themselves it was now my turn, “Anneyong, Park Shin hye imnida! Just call me Shin hye” I said with a sweet smile only to pat myself in the back for a good job as I notice all five of them blushing. “Hello I’m Im Yoona, nice to meet you” Yoona introduce herself. After that the SS501 excuse themselves as they have to leave the opposite direction of the hall way.

 

Jung min POV

She is so beautiful like an angel... wait..... Why is my heart beating so fast?

I just met her... It can’t be, right?

...and Kyu jong loves... I can’t love her too

 

Young saeng POV

Why do I keep staring at her when Kyu jong introduce her to us?

Is this love?

 

Hyun joong POV

My heart is beating so fast whenever I looked at her..... I think this is what people called love

 

Hyung jun POV

O.M.G.... she is so beautiful.... I think I love her.... NO! I can’t be.....

I can’t betray Kyu jong.....

 

===========================================================================================================================

i can't believe SS501 already falled in love with her ! 

well please subscribe and comment !

a silent reader is not accepted !! >_<