Spending time with my target (Part Two)

My 5 Different Boyfriends

Kyu jong POV

We are now at the bus stop waiting for the bus.... “Hey! Kyu jong, what ride do you want to try in the amusement park?” Shin hye asked with a sparkle in her eyes. “Of course......” “ROLLER COASTER,” we both shouted in unison and laugh as the bus arrived. The bus was full so we had no choice but to stand but when the bus pulls over at a bus stop; Shin hye loses her balance and falls on top of me. Our face was so close that my mind went blank but suddenly Shin hye got off of me and pull me to the amusement park gate, yes we are in the amusement park. Oh boy that as so close.

 

Shin hye POV

After we ride the roller coaster, Kyu jong asked me if we can go to the cafe and I agreed. We skipped to the cafe hand in hand only to be stopped on our track when someone called out my name, “Shin hye?” I notice that voice no matter where I am it was G-dragon, why does he have to be here? Please I don’t want to see him. I had no choice but to pull Kyu jong so we can both face him together.

“WHAT?” I shouted at him. “Look, I’m really so...” he couldn’t finish off his sentences as I cut him off. “YOU DON’T TO BE SORRY, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE, AND I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FORGIVING YOU”.  Then I ran into the cafe while pulling Kyu jong along with me.

I found a seat nearby and sat there and Kyu jong followed as well. “I’m sorry for asking this but who was the guy we met earlier?” Kyu jong asked me. I was so caught up with G-dragon that I forgot Kyu jong had to witness all my anger and pain. I can feel my vision blur as tears started to well up in my eyes. “I’m really sorry you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to...” Kyu jong apologises.
 

Kyu jong POV

Who was that guy? Is he her ex-boyfriend? What did she mean about him ruining her life? I thought to myself.

“I-its okay because y-you already s-saw it...” Shin hye said as she sobbed. Then she started to tell me of her past and that so called ex-boyfriend who happens to be her first love... I felt anger arising within me and when I meet that bastard again, I swear I will beat the hell out of him and I mean it.

“You wanna go home?’ I asked trying to break the silence. “Yes please” she said while wiping her tears off with her handkerchief.

I walked her home and it was time to say goodbye. “Well, Goodbye! And don’t worry about what happened today, Arasso?” I said as I was really worried about her after what happen earlier on. “neh, arasso see you at school” She replied with a forced smile but I decided to let it be.

While walking back home I couldn’t help but worry about her and what would be my hyung reaction if I tell them about Shin hye’s past and that guy.....

“Hyung, i’m home.” I said as I tried to gain their attention. “Oh kyu jong how was today?” Hyung jun asked. “Not good” I said in a sad tone. “Why? What happen?” Hyung joong asked. Then I started off with how everything was going great until that guy showed up and how he is connected to Shin hye past.

“WHAT?” Everyone shouted in unison as I covered my ears with the pillow because they were screaming like it is the end of the world. “HOW CAN THAT FREAKING BASTARD DO THAT TO SHIN HYE?” Jung Min shouted while I and the others covered our ears. Seriously guys I know your mad but don’t try to make me deaf.

 

Shin hye POV

Why does he have to appear now? WHY?

I already decided to forget him.

 

 

 

 

============================================================================================================

heloo! what will you think will happen next ?

kekekeke! please subscribe and comment ! i would really apreciate that

AND REMEMBER NO SILENT READERS OR I WILL DELETE THIS WHOLE THING !!!!
 

MEAN IT !!!