He transfered in my class ?!

My 5 Different Boyfriends

Shin hye POV

I was so sad but I have to go to school, I have to thank Kyu jong. When I entered the classroom, SS501 gathered around my desk. “Are you okay?” Kyu jong asked while giving me a worried look. “Neh, I’m okay” I replied.

“Really? Don’t worry; we are here for you...” Jung min said while smiling brightly at me.

“Wait... Kyu jong did you???” I glared at him. “I-I they were so annoying so....” Kyu jong replied while glaring at Jung min. “Did you tell them everything?” I said still giving him the same glare but now with the look of you-are-dead-meat-if-you-did. “Y-Yeah...”Kyu jong said. “It’s okay, I forgive you...” I sighed. “Really?” Kyu jong asked while looking at his hand, “Yeah” I replied just then Mr. Kim entered our classroom.

“Today class, we have a new transferred student,” Mr. Kim announced. What? Another one? Weren’t the SS501 transferred just a week ago? I thought. The new student walked in, my mouth was left there hanging as I looked on in surprise, Mr. Kim continued, “This is Kwon Jiyong, and make sure you make him feel welcome okay”. Jiyong introduces himself after Mr. Kim announcement, “Anneyonghaseyo! Kwon Jiyong imnida, but you can just call me G-Dragon,” G-dragon said and smile charmingly at the girls as they started to squeal and blush except me, Kyu jong and Yoona.

WTF? Why this school? And why my class? I thought as I kept on glaring at him, I mean that bastard broke my heart what more does he want to do now, when I looked to Kyu jong, he looked like he was on fire and was ready any time to jump and kick. Thank goodness the girl right next to him try to calm him down; Yoona was also sending him daggers looks. What Mr. Kim said next if possible made me more uncomfortable. “Kwon jiyong ssi, you can take the seat next to Park Shin hye ssi.” “O.M.G what am I going to do? Please lord helps me” I pleaded. As G-dragon headed to the seat next to me I keep on sending him death glares but he didn’t look my way he kept on focusing on class.

 

RRRRRINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!    

 

“Hey, Shin hye, wanna eat with us,” Jung min called out as he approached me together with the other four guys that followed. Hyung jun winked at me while Jung min shouted in disgusted, “eeww disgusting can you stop winking?” Hyung jun shouted, ‘Shut up you horse”. “YAH WHY ARE YOU BICKERING OVER SMALL THINGS?” Hyun joong shout and the bickering immediately stop. “Just ignore them, so do you and your friend wanna eat with us?” young saeng asked. “Oh Okay, I’ll just call Yoona so she can come.”

 

 

 

AT THE CAFETERIA

“Shin hye, why are you always giving dagger glares at the transfer student?” Jung asked while eating his precious carrot. “Didn’t Kyu jong tell you my first love name?” I answered, everyone nodded except Yoona. “Well that Kwon jiyong is my first love and the one who ruined my life” I said and shook my head. It took about a few seconds before the others shouted “WHAT?” only for all the students in the cafeteria to give us dagger looks but we immediately apologise.

 

===================================================================================================

G-dragon transfered to her class hmmm.....

what do you think will happen ?

please subscribe and comment ! 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE >_<