I'm starting to fall for him ?!

My 5 Different Boyfriends

“Yeah....” I said as tears well up on my eyes. “Shin hye-ah don’t cry he is not worth your tears” Jung min said while Hyung jun nod in agreement. “Nooo it’s not alright” I replied as I wiped way my tears, Hyung jun started to protest but Hyung joong immediately stooped him with a glare.

After class was over, everyone hurried out of the classroom except me and that bastard who ruined my life. “Shin hye-ah,” G-dragon call out just as I was about to leave the room. I badly wanted to leave but I got to know why he transferred into my class. I really wanted to punch him so badly but I have to control my emotion because killing him would definitely give me a life imprisons.”What?” I replied in a cold tone. “Look I’m really sorry for what happen a year ago, I-I was stupid to do that, you kinda misunderstand the situation the truth is the girl who kissed me was my ex-girlfriend, she thought I had no girlfriend that’s why she kissed me. Please forgive me.” G-dragon begged as he held on to my hands. “Can we become like before?” he asked as he look at me but just when I was about to answer him Hyun joong appeared out of no where and punched G-dragon right on the face as he pulled my hand away from his.

We went home in silence but just when he was about to leave I mouthed my words of thanks and tear up only for Hyun joong to pull me up for a tight hug. His hug was so comfortable that at the same time I started to wonder why my heart was beating so fast. He suddenly let go of me and urge me to open my front door but before I did that I kissed him on the cheek as fast as I could and ran into my house.

 

Hyun joong POV

Wait..... Did she just kiss me? Whaaaa I’m certainly the luckiest guy in the world

 

G-dragon POV

Shin hye-ah you will be mine again.

 

Shin hye POV

Oh my gosh, did I just kiss him..... Ahhh why did I do that? Otttokkke ~~~~~

=====================================================================================================

short chapter~

did shin hye fall in love with hyun joong ?

please subscribe or comment ! ♪♪(((≧▽≦)八(≧▽≦)八(≧▽≦)))♪♪