Confession ?!

My 5 Different Boyfriends

 

Shin hye POV

Oh my gosh I think I’m inlove with him.. what to do? Should I confess to him? NO! I already decided that I want to make all five of them as my boyfriends, ahh >< what to do???

“Aish just go to sleep Shin hye” I mumbled I as drifted off to dreamland.

 

RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGG~~~~

My alarm clock rings as I woke up and do my daily normal morning routine. I walked to school since my house happens to be only one kilometre away from my destination. As I entered the classroom the SS501 members hurried over to my table just to greet me good morning. The whole class looked at us as I mumble my embarrassment for them not to be too exited when seeing me. Not knowing that I was blushing at the moment. “Oooh is Shin hye-ah blushing?” Jung min teased. “Aniya, I’m not” I defended myself and looked around just incase G-dragon was here, unfortunately he wasn’t. “What are you looking for?” Hyung jun asked curiously. “Oh its nothing,” I said and smile. Kyu jong asked me for my number so I gave it to him only for Jung min to complain why am I being unfair and do not give my number to him as well. At the end, all five of them received my number. But my attention was lean on more to Hyun joong, he was so cute when he pouted. Aish!

 

As the class finish we all headed together to the cafeteria, and I almost die as Hyung joong sit next to me. “Why were you looking for G-dragon?”Hyun joong suddenly asked me not realising that this has caught the attention of the others, “Why? What did we miss? Did something happen yesterday?” Young saeng asked with a looked that tells us to better start speaking or else. So we told them bout everything except for the part about the um... you know, the kiss.

“WHAT? HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAIN?” Jung min shouted. “He really deserved that punch hyung, way to go you rock” Hyun jun said with a thumb up to show his approval. The bell rang signalling us that lunch time now is over.

 

Class was boring as usual as Mr. Kim started talking about the history of Germany and how World war one and ayad ayad ayad as I couldn’t listen on. Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my shoulder only to look up and found it was just Kyu jong. “What is it?” I asked as I didn’t want to be caught. “Are you free later? Can you meet me up at the rooftop I need to tell you something,” he replied. After class finish I went in to the washroom just to check myself up on the mirror before I continue on to the rooftop. When I opened up the rooftop’s door I could see Kyu jong was already there waiting for me. “Kyu jong,” I called out “What’s wrong?” I asked curiously of what he was going to tell me. “I like you” he said. “Can you be my girlfriend?”

 

Hyun joong POV

I was looking for Shin hye when I notice her heading up the stairs to the rooftop, so I followed her up. I could hear her call out to Kyu jong and I wonder why was she doing up here with Kyu jong, so I decided to eavesdrop. When Kyu jong confessed that he likes her, I was really shocked as tears started to drop as I left, not bothering to continue listening to her answer.

 

 

=====================================================================================================

AWW.. poor baby hyung junie ..

anyways, i updated chapter 5 and this chapter in one day ! * claps hand *

please subscribe or comment ! >_<