Found my target !

My 5 Different Boyfriends

Kyu Jong POV

Me: “Hey, Young Saeng! Do you now the girl seated beside me?..... What’s her name?”

 Young Saeng: “Sorry man, I have no idea what’s her name is”

Oh but she is beautiful though, as I thought to myself.

********************************************

RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!------------------

Shin Hye POV

“Yoona!” I shouted as I approached my one and only friend in the whole school, since most student avoid me for dating all the guys only to dump them. “Hurry up, I’m starving” I said using my aego on her.

“Yahh! You don’t have to make me hurry up of your hungry” Yoona replied as she caught up with me, just then I notice Kyu jong walking in my direction. “Hello Kyu jong-ssi” I said with a smile. “Oh hello! May I ask what is your name, miss? Kyu jong asked in a shyly manner.”Oh I’m Park Shin hye and this is my friend Im Yoona” with that Yoona bowed. “Well it was nice to meet you Park Shin hye ssi and Im Yoona ssi but I better be off on my way to my hyungs, I would love to introduce you to them later okay. Goodbye”. Kyu jong left.

 

At The Cafeteria

“Yoona, guess what. I found my target” I said excitedly. Yoona looked at me disappointedly, “What! Another one?? When are you going to stop this madness? Can’t you just get over him?”. “STOP! Okay, You know what I really hated it when you talk about HIM”, Yoona looked at me with an apologetic facial. “Aish lets just eat our food!” I said facing away.

“Who is it?” Yoona asked curiously. “Um you know the five guys who were transferred today?” Yoona nodded urging me to continue on, “Well I kinda want all five of them bt my first target is that guy we met earlier, Kyu jong ssi”, I replied looking at the opposite direction in fear of her reaction. “WHAT THE HELL? YAHHH ALL FIVE OF THEM? WHY TO YOU NEED ALL FIVE OF THEM FOR? AISHHH and that Kyu jong guy earlier seems like a nice person” Yoona shouted while I try to keep her voice down as students were starting to stare at us. I mouth my sincerely apology to everyone while Yoona calm down only for her to ask another question. “I know your beautiful Shin hye but are you sure you can really get all five of them as your boyfriend?”. “Of Course” I smirked as I replied confidently.

 

Yoona POV

“Aish Shin hye I hope you won’t regret this” I thought to myself as I miss the girl whom I have known all my life the cheerful persona she had only to crush to become this person. Shin hye may sound like a terrible person but no one can blame her for the painful history she got.

On our first year, she was no player; she was just simple and a very cute girl. One day, a guy name Ji yong which was also known as G-dragon confessed his feelings for her. She loved him too so she accepted his feeling not knowing that G-dragon was a player and was only messing with her heart. On their 7th date, she was suppose to meet him at the amusement park but she woke up late only to arrive at the amusement park looking at G-dragon kissing another girl. She left the place crying her heart out, he was her first love she didin’t neither eat nor drink for a whole week. I kept visiting her everyday, but the pain that G-dragon left was so deep that even I couldn’t cure it. I thought that she will die from all that heartbreaking moment she was so pale and thin and the cheerfulness in her eyes were gone, I was so angry at G-dragon for hurting her badly. Shin hye just magically pull herself together but the girl I knew before was gone, she vowed never to love again, but to live only to break every guy’s heart on earth. That is Shin hye sad history and that is why I can’t turn my back on her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my first fanfic so...... it may not be good but enjoy !! 

please coment ! and suscribe ! >_<