Chapter VII

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Chanhee-ssi, tell us about yourself." Daniel asked with a small grin as the group waited in line for the Disney ride. Knowing Disneyland, the crew would have to wait for at least 30 minutes to get on the ride. 

"Well, I graduated college earlier than most people because I skipped grades in school. I used to take vocal lessons because I loved to sing. My dad works for Byung's dad. I have a huge obsession with Disney, but I've never been to Disneyland." Chanhee listed facts he knew about himself, counting them off with his fingers.

"Wait, this is your first time at Disneyland?" Minsoo cut the boy off, all eyes turning towards the brunet.

"I thought you've been here before, hyung? You were so crazy about Disney, you used to make me stay up all night just to watch movies." Changhyun chuckled at the past memories. 

"Nope, this is my first time. I never made you stay up!" Chanhee replied with a playful scowl.

"Yes you did! People started calling me Panda-Chang because I had dark circles from the lack of sleep!" Changhyun retorted, earning loud laughs from his friends.

"Wasn't I the one who came up with that?" Byunghun laughed as Daniel high-fived him. 

"Sorry Changie..." Chanhee said with a small pout as he felt sorry for his younger cousin.

"You're older than me! Why do you act cuter than I do?" Changhyun giggled, pinching the older's cheeks.  

"I don't act cuter, I am cuter!" Chanhee stuck out his tongue to mock his cousin. 

"You guys need to stop having these "I am cuter!" fights. I've known you guys since we were little, but still, you guys are able to drive me crazy!" Jonghyun slapped both of the "cute" people, reprimanding them both.

"Don't blame Chanhee for being cute, he can't help it!" Byunghun said, deeply blushing after he realized he said out loud his hidden thoughts. Chanhee could only cough awkwardly and look away, pretending to admire the features of Disneyland.

"Awww, someone has a crush on hyung~" Changhyun and Jonghyun cooed in unison. 

"Yah! Stating opinions is different!" The flustered blond flapped his arms like a chicken. 

 

"Next in line!" The Disneyland employee yelled, ushering the guests into the ride. The crew hopped into one of the boats, assigning two to each seat.

Jonghyun grabbed his boyfriend and sat in the front seat. Chanhee wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter