Chapter IV

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee opened his eyes, attempting to adjust to the morning light coming through his window. Since it was a Saturday, he had no work for the day. As he stretched his limbs out, he took a peek at his Mickey Mouse clock. 

"Aghh, it's only 8:16. I woke up too early." Chanhee rubbed his eyes, a small pout appearing on his equally small face.

A mischevious smile soon took it's place though as an idea popped into his mind. He hugged his life-size Nemo plushie before speaking to it. "Since I'm bored, I'm going to go bother Byunghun." He lightly pecked the fish as he whispered, "Bye Nemo~" 

He slipped his feet into a pair of Eeyore slippers, quickly making his way to the door. He tip-toed over to the room across from his, opening the door as gently as possible. 

"Byung~" He whispered as his feet carried him over to the sleeping boy. "Byung~"

"Yes, Chanhee?" The boy responded, yet his eyes were still shut while his breathing was still even.

Chanhee stared quizzically at the younger, questioning if the other was awake or not. 

"Are you still sleeping?" He whispered once more.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep." The younger replied, turning onto his side, back facing the older.

"Wah, he must be sleep talking!" Chanhee yelled in his mind, fascinated with the boy. A playful smirk rested on his features as another idea popped into his mind. "Byunghun-ah, have you ever been in a relationship before?" 

It took a few seconds before the sleeping boy responded. "Nope."

Chanhee furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. If he was honest, Byunghun was a very good looking guy, plus his personality was great. How could a guy like him not have been in a relationship?

Chanhee hesitated to ask, but he did anyway. "Have you ever fallen in love with someone?" 

"No. I have been observing someone though." Byunghun spoke before a light snore came from him.

The brunet cocked his head to side. He didn't want to intrude the boy's personal life, especially when he was asleep.

Too bad his curious side got the better of him.

"Who are you observing?" The boy questioned as innocently as possible. 

Just as the blond opened his mouth to respond, a soft tune echoed through the air.

"I wanna love~ Don't hurt me girl~ Oh yeah~" The soft melody sang, signaling a text message for the younger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter