Chapter V

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I love how Chanhee is so awkward in the gif. 

Byunghun quickly texted the rest of his friends, telling them to meet up at his house. He soon changed into a red plaid shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey knitted beanie to tie the whole look together. He grabbed his wallet and keys, stuffing them into his pocket as he made his way across the hall. 

"Chanhee-yah, are you ready? They're meeting us here in a few minutes." Byunghun yelled through the closed door.

Chanhee opened the door, revealing an almost identical outfit to Byunghun. He had everything from the flannel to the beanie. 

"Waah, I think I'm gonna go change." They both chuckled as Chanhee closed the door. Byunghun stopped the door with his foot before it fully closed.

"That's okay, we'll be able to find each other if we get lost! I'll just say, "Did you see someone that's dressed exactly like me?" and we'll get responses immediately!" Byunghun joked as he rubbed Chanhee's arm for assurance. 

"But what if people mistake us for having couple outfits.." Chanhee retorted, voice barely audible. Both boys' cheeks blushed a light pink at the mention of the word "couple."

"W-what? No, they won't think that! It will be like those kids that go to Disneyland with their classes! They all wear their school shirts to stick together! It's perfectly normal!" Byunghun waved his hands in front of his face before he brought his arms down and started to flail them around like a chicken, animatedly talking. 

Chanhee chuckled at the younger's actions. "Okay, okay, I won't change." 

"Good! Now, let's go downstairs and watch tv as we wait for them to come." Byunghun smiled as he tugged on Chanhee's arm, leading the elder to the 80-inch screen television waiting for them to watch.

 

Byunghun suggested that the two watch the Korean food channel. He always wanted to learn to cook, but having butlers around never gave him the opportunity to cook. 

Chanhee wanted to watch the rerun of the drama, You're Beautiful. He always wanted to be in a situation where he was loved by many people. Call him a hopeless, cliche guy, but it was true. 

The two first had a proper debate over which show was better. After 5 seconds of Chanhee's argument,  Byunghun decided to childishly stick his tongue out and pull down one of his eyes. Chanhee dived forward to retrieve the remote from Byunghun's lap when the latter was distracted.

This led to the two playfully wrestling each other for the small device that apparantly, in Byunghun's mind, controlled their future. The pair landed on the floor as the blond managed to pin the brunet down on the ground, his legs on either side of the boy's hips. They both panted as they tried to regain their breath.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice interupted the two as Byunghun scrambled to climb off of Chanhee. He climbed off with the help of Chanhee using all of his strength to push him off. 

"Daniel! Who let you in?!" The blond managed to yell, his cheeks blushing a bright pink. 

"Andy hyung let me in, duh. Don't mind me though! You can continue what you were doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter