Chapter XIV

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: That gif though man.  

     "This way, Channie." Byunghun softly spoke, intertwining his fingers with him as the two exited their taxi and walked toward their hotel. The exterior of the 5-star hotel was already impressive with its grand garden and water fountain out in the front leading towards a hotel with more than 50 floors.

  Chanhee's jaw dropped the moment the taxi pulled up toward the hotel, forgetting for a moment that his boyfriend had extreme wealth. The other was just so humble, always spoiling the brunet more than himself. Chanhee was more than thankful nonetheless and always appreciated every little thing that Byunghun did. This hotel however, was not a little thing at all.

     "This hotel is huge!" He exclaimed, his eyes running up along the walls of the hotel lobby, making his head tilt back so far that you could see his nostrils clearly.

     "Baby, your nostrils are so big." The blond joked, earning himself a light slap to the arm. "It doesn't mean they aren't cute though!" Smooth comeback, Lee Byunghun...  

     "How can nostrils be cute?" Chanhee huffed, narrowing his orbs slightly at the other. 

     "How can you be so cute, hmm?" Byunghun replied, pinching his boyfriend's nose gently before chuckling. "We should check in now, okay?" Walking toward the hotel's check-in desk, the younger received a small gold pass used as a key to their suite. With a small nod of his head followed by a "Thank you", the couple made their way onto to the glass elevator. 

 

     "Why is everything here so expensive looking?" The brunet mumbled, timidly pressing his fingers against the gold painted elevator buttons. 

     "Probably because it actually is expensive." The other said with a nonchalant shrug, a chuckle following after as he pressed the button to move to their designated floor. 

     "I would have been okay with a normal hotel, Byungie-ah." A light pout made its way onto Chanhee's lips while his cheeks puffed up. 

  Byunghun held his boyfriend's face with one hand, fingers brushing gently against the pout. "Don't pout on this trip, okay? I want the best for you, and I want you to experience all the goods of this trip. Please don't be upset anymore." 

  The elder of the two smiled softly. "I'm sorry. You're just doing everything for me, and it's really overwhelming."

  Leaning in to press a tender kiss on the brunet's lips, Byunghun pulled away with a warm smile. "You should start getting used to it then, dear." He glanced around himself, realizing that the elevator's walls were clear and that people were staring at them from the outside. The most he could do in response was chuckle awkwardly.

     "I wanna go into our room already, so I could kiss you." He glanced up at the other, laughing loudly at the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

 

  The sound of the elevator dinged, making an anxious Byunghun slightly happier. With their fingers laced together again, the couple walked down the halls and into their room. They threw their luggages off to the side before plopping onto the bed, resting their backs against the bed frame. 

  A playful grin made its way onto the blond's lips as he held Chanhee's face, abruptly turning the face towards him. "Now, about that kiss..." He trailed off, crashing his lips immediately onto the others while his eyes slid close. 

  Chanhee let out a small squeak at the sudden contact, unaware of how much affection his other half really wanted. It hadn't taken long for him to melt back into the kiss, closing his eyes also. He gingerly wrapped his arms around the other's neck, moving slightly to straddle the other's lap. Feeling a pair of arms fold around his waist and pull him flush against the warm body, the brunet deepend the kiss.

  The two lips moved in synchonization as Chanhee threaded his fingers through the blond's locks, tugging gently on them. Byunghun carressed the other's sides, hands hesistantly waiting at the hem of the other's shirt. His hands traveled slowly under the thin material, fingers pressing gently on the soft skin underneath.

  The brunet squirmed slightly in Byunghun's lap as the cold hands trailed along his skin, letting out small noises against the other's lips. He pulled away for a quick breath, pantin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter