Chapter X

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shock. That was one of the feelings that coursed through Chanhee's mind once the other's lips landed on his own. His eyes widened in size, watching the blond's orbs flutter shut.

The light pressure and warmth from Byunghun's lips managed to make Chanhee respond back, closing his own hues in reply. Leaning closer into the other, his oxygen soon expired. He cursed himself mentally before pulling away, eyes blinking in surprise. 

"W-what..?" It was the only thing Chanhee could say, his mind not cooperating and processing what just happened. 

"I-i'm sorry.." Byunghun stared at the ground, chastising himself for being so hasty. 

"No, don't be sorry. I l-liked it." The brunet stuttered, cheeks turning a light rose as he offered a small smile.  

The blond didn't hear the other, too lost in his own thoughts. He stood up abruptly and turned around to face the other, although not daring to look into the brunet's brown eyes. "I was supposed to do something first, but I ruined everything..."

"What do you mean?" Chanhee's face contorted in confusion. Before he could get an answer, a hand was extended toward him. He hesitantly grabbed the hand and felt himself get pulled to his feet.

 

The other silently pulled him towards an unknown direction. When Byunghun declared that they were halfway to the destination, he went behind Chanhee and covered his eyes with his own hands. 

"I'm going to cover your eyes for a little, okay?" He asked without waiting for an answer. Carefully pushing the older forward, the two walked to an unfamiliar corner of the park. 

Once Byunghun released his hands from the other's eyes, Chanhee's eyes widened while his jaw went slack.

Out in front of them was a huge picnic blanket lined with roses all around it. A metallic food cover laid on top of the checkered pattern. In the center, lit candles rested with silverware. 

Byunghun took Chanhee's hand back in his, causing the elder to shift his attention to him. "Would you care to join me? I can't eat this all by myself." He joked with a chuckle, followed by a sheepish smile. 

"S-sure," the brunet replied before feeling his arm being tugged. His heart nearly bursted out of his chest, causing him to breathe heavily to calm down.

Byunghun seemed to have ignored it as he sat down on the mat. He pulled back the food cover, revealing one plate filled with pasta. He handed one pair of silverware to Chanhee and motioned for him to eat. Chanhee lightly giggled and took a bite, a satisfactory smile on his lips. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter