Chapter I

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blond chicken-like boy was happily dozing off in his sleep when a soft tune echoed throughout his large room. He abruptly sat up, arms sprawling across his side table for the ringing device. Once his hand found the phone, he looked at the caller ID, and sat up in surprise.

"Hello mother, why did you call?"  Lee Byunghun spoke into the phone, trying to keep the hint of sleep out of his voice.

"What? A mom can't just call her son out of nowhere?" Mrs. Lee, spoke with a fake tone of hurt.

"No no, it's just that you never call normaly and whenever you do, you have something to tell me." Byunghun replied with a sheepish smile, even though he knew his mom couldn't see it. 

"Well, you guessed right then. Your father and I have sent you something for your upcoming birthday. It should be arriving by today." Mrs. Lee responded, a wide smile present upon her face. 

"Oh? What is it?" The blond boy jumped in his seat, curiosity getting the best of him. His parents have been giving him unimaginable gifts for his birthday each year, so he was very jittery.

"You'll find out when it comes!" Mrs. Lee answered her son while chuckling at his childish voice. "I have to go now, bye Byunghun!"

"Bye mother~" Byunghun sing-songed like a little child as he hung up his phone with a little grin. As he looked around his large room, his eyes landed on a picture frame of him and his friends. He started reminiscing in the past, becoming lost in his thoughts. 

 

Lee Byunghun was the son of a very wealthy family. His father was the ceo of a well-known computer developing company while his mother was a fashion designer for famous celebrities. Byunghun got everything he could ever wish for in his life, but he never acted like a spoiled brat. He was one of the most humble people you could ever meet.

For Byunghun's 16th birthday, his parents bought him a nice sports car. When Byunghun was ready to move out, his parents bought him a two story house with a view over the ocean and a butler. Byunghun never had the experience of doing work in his life, everything was done for him.

Even his flawless looks were natural, no work done or needed at all. 

 

The only work he ever did in his life was school work and making friends. In his years of school, he was able to meet some reliable and just plain awesome friends. He met Minsoo and Jonghyun when they were all still in diapers, through Byunghun's and their parents. He was more than happy when all of their parents enrolled them in the same school.

In his first year of middle school, Byunghun met two other dongsaengs named Daniel and Changhyun. He grew closer to Daniel, his seat mate for 3 different classes to both of their surprise, after constantly interrogating the boy about his large, plump lips. Daniel managed to annoy the boy back by teasing him about his chicken like features. Through the cons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter