Chapter VI

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I noticed something awhile ago, but I realized that it was too late to change. Korea does not have a Disneyland... LOL. Let's just imagine.. xD While I was writing chapter 4 (the one where Byung said he wanted to take Channie to Disneyland), I imagined them living in California... -.-"

"Oh my nemo, it's real." A shocked Chanhee said as he ran up to the limo, carefully poking it with his slender finger. 

"You've never been in a limo before?" Byunghun chuckled at the elder's actions matched with his shocked face.

"My parents told me that since I was still able to drive, there's no point in needing a limo." Chanhee sheepishly said with a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Then let's take you on your first limo ride to your first trip to Disneyland!" The blond linked his arm with the brunet, dragging him into the stretched out car. 

The seating for the limo ride took quite awhile to plan out.

Byunghun wanted to sit next to Chanhee since he claimed that he knew Chanhee the most. Changhyun retorted, saying he technically knew Chanhee more since they were cousins. Daniel argued with all of them, telling the two boys that good-looking guys should stick together. 

Chanhee awkwardly took a seat on the bench of the limo, watching the heated debate take place in front of him. He ended up sitting squished between Byunghun and Changhyun, who figured out that they would still be sitting next to Chanhee on either side.

Daniel huffed as he plopped down in the seat across from Chanhee. Minsoo sat next to the agitated boy, attempting to calm the diva down. Jonghyun took a seat next to his lover, placing an arm around the smaller boy. 

During the ride, all 6 boys got into side conversations between each other. Byunghun and Daniel were animatedly talking to each other.

Changhyun took the opportunity to interrogate his cousin since everyone was distracted. He pulled the elder a little further away from Byunghun without the blond noticing.

In the best whisper voice he could muster, he managed to squeak out, "Hey hyung, do you like Byunghun hyung?" 

"W-what? What are y-you s-saying?" Chanhee stuttered helplessly, blushing a deep crimson. 

"You like him don't you, hyung?" Changhyun asked with a smug smirk.

Jonghyun, who was cuddling with Changhyun, overheard the two and wanted to join in on the teasing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter