Bye es

Black Coffee

WARNING! The following chapter may contain offensive language.

Recap:
“Goodbye, es” she said, and walked towards her locker. She unlocked it, and put her headband in. She then walked down to the nurse’s office, and threw up once again. “I’m really not feeling well…” she said. “I think I ate some bad food…”
***

When the young girl was on her way out of the big school building, she was stopped by a teacher. The teacher was short of breath, and looked really troubled.
“Miss Wu, I think you better get to the hospital quickly; your father just called me, and told be that it was an emergency. I’ll drive you, come!” the teacher said, and dragged the girl towards the car. Though Ying Jie didn’t want to believe why she was called to the hospital, she was pretty sure that she knew the exact reason… And it wasn’t pretty.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
“Wait, so you’re the one who writes bad poetry about me in English literature, and I’m the one who’s crazy? Besides, there are some poems and notes in this” – Aaron waved the notebook – “that would look pretty bad if the teachers at our school saw it, so I think that you pretty much want to do what I say without question” Aaron smirked. Ying Jie just shrugged.
“Well, I think you better think twice before you pull such a trick, Aaron Yan… If you told the teachers about those little notes I’ve written, then I’ll have to tell everyone how you know about it. Stealing the notebook when I was passed out? Following me all the way home in a cab, when I was too drunk to remember what happened the next day? Doesn’t look too good now, does it?” Ying Jie looked at Aaron with the same cold expression that she had used on any guy since her breakup with Wang Zi. That was when she received a text message. A very weird text message, that is. ‘Heey, mind to join your old friends at Buddha bar at five? I think we have some catching up to do – Ya’. The text was from her old friend, Da Ya, who was queen before Ying Jie. She then moved to Paris with her father, and her father’s boyfriend, and went to school there.
“Fine, I won’t take advantage of you; let’s call it even. So… What are you doing today?” Aaron still seemed to be flirting with her like only a true pig would do while having a girlfriend. All boys were the same. “I mean, we could hang out… Like friends.” He added.
Ying Jie suddenly got an idea. Her old friends really needed to learn a lesson, and doing something that didn’t seem like the new her couldn’t hurt. “Well, we can hang out, but I already have this thing with my old classmates, so you’ll have to go with us.” She looked up at Aaron for a few seconds. He was wearing a pastel yellow shirt, and a pair of black jeans. His hair was messy in a cute way, and his eyes were framed by his incredibly dark, perfect eyelashes.
“Sure, I’ll go with you…” Aaron flashed his white teeth in a smile.
“Then please leave my room while I change, and put on some makeup… There’s two hours with the train to where we’re going, and we can walk around there in a few hours and window shop or whatever people like you do…” Ying Jie looked at him, smiling with only her eyes. Aaron’s eyes smiled back at her.

About an hour later, the two youths were sitting in a train. Aaron couldn’t help but stare at Ying Jie; he had never seen her dressed like that before. She was wearing a bright green miniskirt, a black tank top, a black fitted blazer and studded fingerless gloves. On her feet she was wearing a pair of studded Manolo Blahnik stilettos, and her hair was in a messy ponytail. Her eyes were lined with a lot of black, and her eyelashes were coated with a thick layer of mascara. As Aaron was a guy, he couldn’t identify the rest of her makeup, but he could see that she wore a lot of it.
“What are you staring at? The girls you usually hang out with dress like this all the time, so you shouldn’t have a like, problem with it…” Ying Jie said. On the outside, she seemed very tough, and like a whole other person than the one he saw every day at school, but he could sense something more. Nervousness, probably, but also anger that had never gotten the chance to escape from her body. Her eyes almost seemed to fire.
“Maybe, but I’ve never seen you wearing clothes like that… You should do it more often; you’re looking hot” Aaron smirked happily. The truth was that he really thought that she was pretty, but he usually didn’t get the chance to look at her face, without either her shooting some insult at him, or him throwing nasty words at her.
“Okay, I can forget that you said that, but only if you follow these terms today. You’re my boyfriend, and we’re a very happy couple. You supported me when my mother died…”
“You’re mother’s dead?”
“Shut up when I’m talking. As I said, you supported me when my mother died, and you understood me when everyone failed to do so… Oh, and I’m extremely popular at school, and pretty much acts… Like your real girlfriend does” Ying Jie suddenly smiled a little. “Okay, I know that this sounds weird, but if you really want that kiss, then you have to work for it. These girls are the cruelest creatures you’ll ever meet, and if I don’t show up today, I’ll lose face… You see, before my mother died and my boyfriend dumped me… And all of my friends abandoned me; I was pretty much what Hebe is now. Then some crazy rumors started, and I was dethroned the day my mother died. Funny story, really”
Aaron realized that the clothes changed Ying Jie in some way. He didn’t care, though. He only cared about Ying Ji… the kiss. Yes, all he cared about was getting to tease a pretty girl wearing a y outfit. Did he forget that she wasn’t wearing revealing clothes when he showed up at her house?

Aaron and Ying Jie had after two hours of shopping and eating gross fast-food decided to show up at the bar, where they were supposed to be in a few minutes. Of course Ying Jie insisted on them walking slowly, as the queen always came as the last.
“Oh my gosh, I totally had fun today” Ying Jie smiled at Aaron. “But now, let’s see how good an actor you are, okay? If you don’t do anything wrong at all today, I’ll complete a request that you give me, and if you screw up, you’ll complete one of my requests, ‘kay?” she asked.
“Deal, but you have to remember it.” Aaron smirked. Ying Jie just nodded.
“Okay, let’s just get this over with, and go into the bar.” Ying Jie smiled, until she realized that she did, and then stopped. The reason why the girls always hang out at that bar in the past was that it wasn’t a non-smoking place, and most of them couldn’t live through the night without a cigarette. Therefore Ying Jie set fire to a cigarette, and walked in, with Aaron in her hand.
When they were inside the place, Aaron realized why the girls seemed to love it so much; it was very pleasant. Instead of regular bar chairs and tables, the tables were made out of bamboo, and people were sitting on soft white couches, with colorful pillows on them. The only thing he didn’t enjoy about the bar, was the fact that the place smelled terribly much like smoke.
“Ying Jie! You’re here, and you… Brought a friend… Why aren’t you wearing a headband?” a tall girl asked Ying Jie, looking at her and Aaron in a suspecting way.
“Da Ya, hey, thanks for inviting me… Well, this is my boyfriend Aaron, and I’m not wearing a headband because we don’t do headbands at my new school…” Ying Jie smiled happily at the girl, Da Ya, and then looked at a table, packed with a bunch of other girls at her age. “How was France? Did you shop a lot? And what about the French boys?” Ying Jie almost whined, in a cheerful way. Aaron was very surprised about the sudden change, and if he didn’t know it was an act, he would’ve never seen through it.
“I don’t really wanna talk about it… But now I’m home with you guys!” Da Ya smiled. “Wait, did you say something about a new school? Why did you change, and why didn’t the girls inform me?” Da Ya looked like she thought it was the weirdest thing on earth.
“Uhm… Well, after my mother died, my father found this other girl named Jennifer, whom he engaged, and we moved to Taipei… I don’t really wanna talk about the rest of the story, if that’s okay” Ying Jie smiled discreetly. That day, Aaron had already seen her smile more than the rest of the time he had known her, at all. It was rather weird.
“Oh my god, I’m so rude, I haven’t even introduced myself! Hello Aaron, my name is Da Ya, and I’m Gui Gui’s friend” Da Ya smiled sweetly at Aaron. “My god he’s handsome… Good thing that you broke up with Wang Zi, Gui; if you hadn’t, you would’ve never met that guy” Da Ya smiled, without realizing that it the topic made Gui Gui extremely uncomfortable. “So, let’s sit down with the girls… I bet that they miss you like hell!” Da Ya smiled.
Without noticing it, Ying Jie held Aaron’s hand tighter. Correction: she almost broke all of his bones, squeezing it, while they walked towards the table. Aaron knew that she had a plan, and honestly, he was a little scared of her. He never knew that she could be that fake, and if Hebe found out, he would be dead. Literally.
“Oh my god, what is SHE doing here?” one of the girls, wearing colorful headbands and matching miniskirts asked.
“Yeah, I hear you gave to birth a beautiful little girl, Wu Ying Jie. Congratulations, the father must be thrilled… Who was it again? Wang Zi? Alien? Oh, that’s right, Mr. Xu, how can I be so forgetful…” another of them smirked, while looking at Ying Jie like she was trash. “Oh, I see you have a friend with you… That’s an improvement; though I don’t understand why he wants to hang out with someone like you, ”
“Not that it’s any of your business, but I was never pregnant. Ever heard of food poisoning?” Ying Jie asked, sending the girls a death glare. “Oh, and by the way, unlike you Tiffany, I never slept with a teacher; I never needed to. Oh, and this is my boyfriend Aaron Yan.” Ying Jie quickly squeezed Aaron’s hand, but Aaron wasn’t focusing on her; he was looking at the floor, pretending that he wasn’t there.
“Oh my god, Aaron?! I tried to call you, but your freaking butler told me that you never wanted to see me again, and that you had a girlfriend. Sorry, Ying Jie” one of the girls said.
“Oh, Aaron and I only started dating very recently… We’ve been friends for a long time though, right sweetheart?” Ying Jie asked, looking at Aaron with completely cold eyes.
“Right… I was dating that nasty , Hebe Tian before I got to knew you, honey.” Aaron smiled.
“So, anyways, I’ll get drinks for all of you… Aaron and Gui Gui, what do you want?” Da Ya, who had just arrived again, asked.
“I’ll have an Irish coffee, and Aaron will have a Pinã coloda.” Ying Jie said, while setting fire to another camel without filter. “So, es, how’s life?” she then asked the girls.
“Eew, it talks to me…” one of the girls tried.
“Our lives are going extremely great without you. I’m currently dating this really sweet guy called Wang Zi, I don’t know if you’ve heard of him” Ya Tou said, while scowling at me. “We’re very happy together, and guess what? He has liked me for years!” she added, and smirked evilly. Aaron found these girls even scarier than Hebe’s friends.
“Congratulations; I’m very happy for you. Watch out, though; I’ve heard he’s a bastard” Ying Jie said. This time, she looked very serious, though. “Well, if you’re already sleeping with him, there shouldn’t be a problem, though, but if not, watch out… You’ll never know what he’ll do”
“I’m back with cocktails” Da Ya declared happily, not knowing what was going on. Ying Jie took her Irish coffee and emptied it.
“Ya Tou? Good luck with Mr. Pushy. Tong Tong? Please get a haircut; your hair looks terrible. Tiffany? Stop believing guys that you randomly sleep with will ever call you back. Oh, and Xun, my ? Up yours. Nice to see you again, Da Ya. Bye es” Ying Jie said, and dragged Aaron out of the bar with her. If the girls from her old school had seen her when she got out, they would’ve seen her crying, but instead, they just drank cocktails, and talked about how pathetic they thought she was. That was how girl world worked; no one was safe.

***
Heey guys (:
First I wanna thank Blitz for the beautiful poster and background!
I totally love it <33
Then, I wanna thank all of you for reading, and some for commenting (:
You just leave the sweetest comments!
Anyways, old Gui Gui is back for a chapter, and why is Aaron being so nice?
What’s with these mean girls?
And why did Gui call Wang Zi Mr. Pushy?
Find out in… A later chapter xD
Please comment

Xoxo
-J