Wipe away my tears

Black Coffee

Little black notebooks were lying everywhere on the floor. A pile of papers were placed on a twin sized bed with white sheets. The sheets had very obvious, old coffee spots on it. The room was dusty, and made a young girl kneeling down on the floor sneeze, and made more noise than she was supposed to. Not that anyone except for the family’s old housemaid was home, but she liked to stay on the safe side. She quickly flicked through the pages of the last black notebook. She knew it was there; it had to be. She stopped, as she saw something; something she was looking for. She smilingly read the poem aloud to herself.

“He wipes away her tears

Talks away her fears

Slowly grabs her hair

Makes her unaware

 

She looks him in the eyes

She knows they’re filled with lies

Yet she still plays all in

Bets on a line so thin

 

He promised her so much

He reaches out to touch

And doesn’t see the sin

It is for him to win

 

He knows how scared she is

But ignorance is bliss

Knows how to play it smart

To tear apart her heart

 

He opens up her dress

Not noticing the mess

That made her become

By being her only one” she read aloud to herself. She was proud of that poem; she knew it was good. She knew it was deep-felt, and knew that it was easily understood. She sighed, and ripped out the page of the notebook. Then she placed the page in the pile of other ripped out pages, and flicked through the last ones of the black book. Then she decided that she didn’t want to safe anything else than what she had already picked out. She gathered the old pages together, and put them down in a black bag she was carrying. Before leaving the room, she looked at it one last time. Apart from the old pages and the dust, everything was exactly like before she left it. She sighed again, and found a notebook and pen in her bag. She ripped out a page, and wrote a little note.

“Dear father and Jennifer.

I am sorry for so suddenly leaving the house, and I know that it was a rash decision of me to make… It’s just that I haven’t felt home here in a long time. I don’t feel accepted, and that’s what a home should be all about. It should be a place where you feel safe, and from where you can handle the whole world… Any you know what? No matter how bad you think Aaron is for me, he’s taught me how receiving love and care actually feels. The two of you always told me that you only wanted me to be happy, and happy is what I am now. Therefore I hope that you will accept our relationship.

I know what you may think, reading this. I know you think that Aaron has turned me rash and uncontrollable. He hasn’t; I’ve always been out of control, I’ve just never really displayed it as much as I’m doing in these days. Thinking about it, I’ve never really been a good girl. I’ve other come home drunk every night after partying wild – if I even came home, or been locking myself into my room with a bottle of whiskey and lots of cigarettes, while writing poetry. The only difference is the image I had. I used to be a popular , and then became a cold . But guess what? When I’m with Aaron, I feel like neither of those things. I feel like I’m actually worth something.

Anyways… I really want contact with the two of you; I just haven’t had the guts to call. Therefore I hope that you will call me. I may even want to move in again, when I’ve gotten my thoughts straightened out.” She then signed the letter, and put it on the kitchen table.


“You’re behind schedule” A handsome guy said in a half-blaming tone, before hugging the girl. They were now standing outside the house she had just been in. It was dark outside, but the clouds covered the stars. The girl couldn’t help but think that the clouds were like the bad in her life; there was so much of it, that it sometimes covered all the good.

“You smell good” she commented, before kissing him on his lips. While she had only intended the kiss to be short, he now held his hand on the back of her head, and almost pushed her face towards his. He had soft lips, and kissing him felt good. The girl had never been with such a good kisser in her life before. She pulled back after a few seconds, and smiled. “Wow…”
“Yeah, wow…” he smiled back at her. She was happy that the stars couldn’t be seen right now; they would just get jealous of how bright his eyes were. “Ying Jie?”
“Yeah?” she liked the way he said her name. He always spoke to her as if she was something worth betting on. Something that could actually mean something to him.
“I… I think I may love you.” Aaron looked into Ying Jie’s big innocent eyes, with a slight look of surprise in them. “Or… I don’t think so; I know so. I love you.”

“…You love me?” Ying Jie felt awkward, and didn’t know what to say. Of course she loved Aaron, but those words just couldn’t pass her lips. She couldn’t make herself say it. Those three words didn’t mean love more than superficial crush to her. She had uttered them for too many people in the past. “Okay…”
“Okay? I tell you that I love you, and all you have to say is ‘okay’?” Aaron looked at her with a certain glare in his eyes. The glare almost yelled “are you kidding me?”

“Well, I’m sorry, but I just think that we’re in a too early stage in this relationship to say those words…” Ying Jie’s breath suddenly got heavy. It was so cold that she could see it in the air. It almost looked like smoke.

“I don’t believe one word of that. You know what? I’m getting sick of this. I’m getting sick of everything always being about you, andyour pain, and your traumas! You know what?! You have serious issues. Issues that neither can, nor want to help you with. You may seem like a grown up in other peoples’ eyes, but I’ve seen the truth a long time ago. You’re nothing but a little girl craving your father’s attention. I’m done. With you… With all of this.” And with those words Aaron left Ying Jie in her garden, with tears running down her cheeks.

 

“Young master, dinner’s ready!” Old Wong yelled while sighing; Aaron hadn’t left his room for the last two days. He was really worried. What worried him even more was that he hadn’t heard anything from Wu Ying Jie. Of course he could do the math, and figure out that they had broken up, but he had no idea of what had happened.

“Oh, I’m eating with a friend today…” Aaron said while walking out of his room. If the fact that Aaron actually left the room hadn’t surprised old Wong enough, the way he looked certainly did the trick; the only clothes he had on were boxer shorts, and his hair was a mess. He had small wounds in his face, which looked like a shaving-accident.

“Why don’t you bother putting on some clothes first?” Old Wong asked him, raising an eyebrow.

“Why would I bother? It isn’t as though my guest is someone who would want to see me with clothes on… Well, that at least is not what she told me that she would…” Aaron smirked, and shot old Wong I look that indicated what was going to happen.

“Mr. Yan, I haven’t seen you in two days, and now you invite random girls home, and ignore to tell me anything? What happened with Miss Wu?” Old Wong was truly worried. Ying Jie had at least cared for Aaron, and knew how to love him. Bringing home some random girl seemed like something Aaron would’ve done with Hebe. Before Ying Jie, at least.

“Well, why do you even care? It’s not like it makes a difference in the big game, anyways…” Aaron shrugged his shoulders, and decided not to care about it. He couldn’t care about another ex girlfriend. He just couldn’t… It wasn’t his style.
“It makes a difference to me, and Wu Ying Jie made a difference to you. She changed you, Aaron. She changed you for the better, which you perfectly know…” Old Wong’s eyes were shining with tears, and Aaron felt it touch his heart.

“It doesn’t make a difference to me. Honestly, she was just one of many… It was a game old Wong; get over it. It was, is, and always will be a game. That’s how life is. See you in a while; I’m getting dressed.” Aaron said, and walked to his room again. Old Wong could hear him slam the door, and felt a little heartbroken as he heard it.


The cars were rushing by with more speed than they were allowed to. The streetlights were brighter than they should be, and the stars were very clear. What no one really noticed though, was a young girl lying on a grass yard next to the street, trying to find a comfortable way to sleep. She had no blanket, and was wearing too little clothes. She was pretty hard to notice from afar too, as she was in all black. Her teeth were clapping, and she was hugging herself. She thought for a second about walking in front of one of the cars, but agreed with herself that it wouldn’t be fair; it’d probably ruin someone else’s life, and she certainly didn’t want to do that.

“Hello beautiful.” She heard a cold voice say behind her. She froze, and stopped all movement, while her breath turned much heavier. What would happen now?


***
Heey guys :D
Much too late update -.-‘

But here it is :p

Please, please, please comment! :D


Love

Gril4Life