Uh-Oh!

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

The next day, Sarang was waiting for Donghae's call. She anxiously waited by the phone. "Wait, what are you doing?" She stopped herself. She had never acted this way for a guy. She scoffed and threw her phone onto the couch. As soon as it hit, it began to ring.

She ran up and answered it, "Hello?!" She quickly said.

"Oh, noona! Are you busy?" Her face sank when she realized it was Kai.

"No, I'm not busy. Why?" She asked.

On the other end, Kai smiled. He was always in the best mood whenever he heard Sarang's voice. "Are we going to get dinner tonight?" He asked.

Sarang smirked, "Nope." She said.

"What?" Kai said sounding shocked.

Sarang laughed, "You're going to come over tonight, and I'm going to make you dinner." She said.

Kai caught on and smiled, "Okay noona, see you tonight." He hung up and she threw her phone back onto the couch. 

She looked into the mirror in the living room and smirked, "Oh little Kai, I'm not just going to have dinner with you tonight." She headed out to the market to pick up some ingredients.

Kai had just finished practicing and he wanted to hit the shower fast and get ready. The members noticed that he was in a rush. "Why are you in such a hurry?" Suho asked as he flung a towel over his shoulder.

Kai looked back at him and sheepishly smiled, "Oh, no reason."

"Aren't you going over to noona's house?" Sehun asked.

Kai elbowed him in the stomach causing the younger to groan in discomfort. Kai looked back at the others and laughed.

Chanyeol clicked his tongue, "Rushing to see his noona, someone's sprung~" 

Kai frowned, "Am not!" He yelled.

"Well, just don't come home too late and don't get caught with her!" Suho warned and Kai sped out of the room.

Sarang finished cooking and went into her room to change. She slid into a little black dress that hugged every curve on her body perfectly. Kai was sure in for a treat. She did her hair then made her way to the living room.

Just as she sat down, the doorbell rang. She got up and opened in to see Kai with flowers in hand. She smirked and welcomed him in.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a pull-over sweater, simple but Kai can make anything look y without even trying. 

Kai backhugged her and kissed her neck, "Noona, I missed you so much!" He said making her laugh.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Good." She was leaning in to kiss him when her phone started ringing. 

She turned to it's direction but Kai caught her chin, "Don't stop, keep going." He said in a husky voice.

Sarang chuckled, "I need to get it." She said and detached herself from him. It wasn't a number she recognized so she knew it had to be Donghae. She smiled to herself and walked to her room to answer it.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Sarang? It's me, Donghae!" 

She smiled, "Oh, hello! What's up?"

Donghae laughed, "Are you busy?" 

She bit down on her lip and looked into the hallway. "At the moment, yes. Why?"

"I wanted to hang out." He said.

Sarang looked at the clock and smirked, "At 10 P.M. you wanted to hang out?"

Donghae let out a chuckle, "It's not what you think really." He tried clarifying.

"Mhm, whatever you say. Let me give you a call once I'm done." The two ended the conversation and when Sarang turned around, Kai had a face of sadness combined with madness.

"Who was that?" He asked in a stern voice.