Take A Risk.

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

Sarang giggled as she clutched onto Kai's arm. "Stop." She said. Kai had been cracking jokes the whole walk through. He pecked her cheek, "Okay, don't want noona to pee herself. Well, it's getting late. I need to get going. I had fun today." He pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "See you soon." He waved off and began walking the other direction.

Sarang smiled to herself and continued walking. "I think I'll get some hot chocolate." She told herself and walked to a near cafe. Once she got in line, she noticed these two guys looking at her. She eyed them. They were wearing sunglasses and masks that covered their mouths. 

She scoffed, "Who the hell wears sunglasses in a cafe at night?" She ignored them and turned back to the front. "Ah, one hot chocolate please." The barista smiled at her and started making her drink.

"Excuse me." She felt someone tap her shoulder and she looked to the side. It was one of the guys. She laughed, "What do you want?" She asked in a slightly harsh tone.

The guy laughed and took off his sunglasses and mask. Sarang's eyes widened when she saw who it was. "You." She said stunned.

He laughed, "Yes, I'm Super Junior's Donghae, nice to meet you." He bowed and gave her a killer smile. Sarang was still in shock. Sure she had met plenty of idols before, hell, she was dating one. But she has never met anyone from Super Junior. "I'm sorry if me and Eunhyuk creeped you out."

She turned to look at Eunhyuk who took off his sunglasses and sent her a wink. She felt herself begin to blush. "We just thought you were so beautiful." She started to blush even more as she looked away from Donghae. 

"May I know your name?" He asked.

"My name is Sarang. Lim Sarang." She said.

Donghae chuckled, "Sarang? Perfect name for a gorgeous girl."

She laughed and smirked, "You really think I'm gorgeous?" Uh-oh, the real Sarang was coming out. She was no where near as shy as she had come off a while ago. She was outspoken and wild, definitely out there.

"The most gorgeous girl I've ever seen." He said.

She scoffed, "You've been all around the world yet a girl from Seoul has caught your eye?" She found it a bit hard to believe.

Donghae laughed, "Seems kinda ironic huh? But yes. I've seen girls of many different races, shapes, and sizes but none of them compare to you. Ms. Lim Sarang, I want to take you out on a date."

Sarang almost choked on her own saliva. "You- You what?" She asked taken aback.

"I want to take you out on a date. So, what do you say? Yes, or yes?"

She was about to reject him and tell him that she had a boyfriend but she stopped herself. She smirked, "Might as well have a little fun. Jongin-ah will never know." She looked into Donghae's eyes and gave him a seductive look. She inched forward, their bodies almost touching by this point.

Donghae looked down at her body and back up at her, "Okay." She simply said and grabbed her drink. She took out a pen and wrote her number down on his hand. "You better call me then, Donghae-sshi." She walked out of the cafe and Donghae couldn't help but stare at her beautiful physic as she strutted off.

"Oh Ms. Lim Sarang, you're going to be a fun one." He told himself.


Whoop whoop, first chapter! A bit plain but it'll do. (: