Park.

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

Sarang got to the park after she showered. She was wearing some leggings and an oversized sweater. Her hair was thrown in a bun. She sat down on a bench as she waited for Donghae.

No less than 5 minutes passed and he arrived. He got out of his car and walked over to Sarang. When she spotted him she started laughing. "Nice outfit." She said.

He was wearing a hoodie, sunglasses, and a mask to be extra careful. "You know, it just attracts more attention and it screams idol." She said and he fake laughed.

He pulled her in for a hug, "Glad we got to meet." He said and took of the mask.

Sarang gave him a smile and he gave her one back. "So, Sarang, tell me more about yourself."

Sarang sat down and took in a deep breath, "Well, I'm 21 years old. I attend college. I'm studying fashion because I love it so much. I'm well known around the city because I mean, well look at me. Mmm, oh, I always get what I want." 

Donghae laughed, "You're gonna be fun. Should I tell you about myself?"

"What's there to know? You're Lee Donghae, Super Junior's, Lee Donghae."

Donghae chuckled, "There's a lot more to me than just Super Junior's Lee Donghae."

Sarang raised a brow, "Then, give it a go."

"Well, I'm 26 years old, I'm your oppa, obviously. I actually am I shy guy but when I see something I want, that shyness goes away and I strive to get what I want. Things aren't just handed to me, I work for them." He gave Sarang a seductive look with his last sentence.

Sarang squinted her eyes slightly as she looked into Donghae's eyes. She tried reading him, but she couldn't. 

"Looks like I'm going to have fun with you too, oppa." Sarang clicked her tongue. 

Donghae felt chills all over his body when she called him "oppa." He smirked at her and nodded his head. 

Sarang felt so wrong for meeting up with Donghae like this. She was betraying Kai, her boyfriend who she cared about dearly. She loved Kai but she wasn't so sure if she was in love with him just yet. Sure, he was amazing and he put his all into her, but she just wasn't sure if she wanted a boy or a man. Donghae on the other hand, was clearly a man.


Short chapter because I haven't updated!
I have way too many stories OTL yet I keep making them haha.