Nothing Happened.

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

Sarang woke up the next morning and looked at her body. She sighed and shut her eyes as she sat up. "What did I do?" She questioned in regret as she put her hand onto her forehead. Her phone rang which made her jump up.

She reached for it and answered it, "Hello?" She heard a chuckle, that familiar chuckle, "Noona! Did I wake you?" Kai's voice rang in her ear. She instantly smiled. 

"I actually just woke up so no, you didn't wake me." She said as she got up and headed into the bathroom.

"Okay, good! So, what did you do last night?" Sarang dropped the toothbrush that she was about to put into . "I- I- N- Nothing." She horrible stuttered making Kai laugh.

"Woah, okay there. I miss you. I wish I was there with you right now." Guilt hit her and it hit her hard. She felt horrible, she cheated on Kai. Sure in the heat of the moment everything felt fine and she didn't care but now that she came to realization, she felt like such a horrible person.

"Noona, are you there?" Kai asked as she had been quiet. Sarang cleared , "Y-Yeah. Jongin-ah, I'm sorry but I need to shower so call me later?" 

"Okay noona, I love you." He said. I love you. Sarang said nothing but hung up the phone. She placed her hands on the edges of the sink and looked up at herself in the mirror. She shook her head and proceeded with her morning routine.

When Sarang got out of the shower, the doorbell rang. Without thinking, she rushed to open it. Her eyes widened when she saw Donghae holding a bouquet of flowers. "Nice attire?" He said and walked in. Sarang looked down and she yelped seeing wet body in nothing but a white towel. She rushed to her room and put on some clothes.

When she got out, Donghae was making her breakfast. "What are you doing?" She asked as she cautiously eyed him. Donghae chuckled, "Breakfast. Do you like the flowers?"

Sarang turned to see the beautiful flowers sitting in a vase on the table. She smiled and nodded her head. "Why did you get me flowers?" 

"Oh just. I thought you'd like them." Sarang bit down on her lip, "Donghae look what happened last night-"

Donghae cut her off, "What happened last night? Nothing happened." He said as he placed a plate of waffles down on the table. Sarang clicked her tongue and smiled. Donghae knew just how to go with the flow. "Exactly. Nothing happened." Donghae smiled and sat down as they began to eat. 


Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430