It's You?

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

"Jongin!" Sarang whined as he pulled her along. They were at an SM gathering that involved them to dress up. Sarang was wearing a maroon dress that fit her body perfectly while Kai was wearing a white button up with a black tie and some black skinny jeans.

"No one knows you're my girlfriend, just the members. You're my date, no big deal." He winked and Sarang laughed as they entered the ballroom hall.

All the SM idols were there with dates, friends, or family members of their own. "Jongin-ah!" They both turned to see Leetuek. "Oh, hyung." Kai bowed. Sarang's eyes were wide. 

"Super Junior?!" She thought. She shut her eyes tight and mentally cursed when she realized Super Junior were a part of SM. How could she have forgotten? That means Donghae was bound to be here.

Sarang bowed, "I'm Sarang." She said. Leeteuk gave her a bow and smiled, "Nice to meet you. You're Jongin's date?" Sarang nodded her head. "You're very beautiful." He said then walked off.

Kai put his arm around Sarang's waist and tightened his grip. He got a bit jealous when Leeteuk called her beautiful. Sarang laughed, "I'm yours, you know that."

As they walked down the stairs, Kai spotted their table and escorted Sarang over to it. They were sitting with Sehun and Luhan. "Is this Sarang?" Luhan asked and Kai smiled and nodded. The members had heard of her being Kai's girlfriend but they'd never met her.

"Nice to finally meet you, I'm Luhan." Sarang bowed and introduced herself to him and Sehun. 

"And who's this?" Kai asked Sehun with a raised brow as he noticed the girl sitting next to him. She laughed, "I'm his cousin." Kai awkwardly nodded his head making Sarang giggle. Luhan had brought over one of his friends.

"I'll be right back." Kai said and kissed Sarang's cheek. As he walked to introduce himself to his hyungs, he ran into Donghae. "Oh hyung, hello." They greeted each other. "Who are you here with?" He asked.

Donghae laughed, "I didn't bring anybody. I have my eye on this girl but we're nothing serious to the point where I would actually bring her here." Kai nodded his head. "And you?"

Kai smiled, "I'm here with my girlfriend." He said. Donghae shook his head when he saw Kai's wide grin. "Lucky you." He said as he patted his back as he walked away.

Sarang got up to the go the restroom when she bumped into someone making her clutch fall to the ground. "Ah, sorry." She said and bent down to get it. When she came back up her eyes widened and she jumped back a bit.

Donghae laughed seeing her reaction. "Did you see a ghost or...?" He joked.

She scoffed, "Very funny." 

Donghae squinted his eyes at her, "Are you by any chance stalking me?" He asked with a smirk.

Sarcastically Sarang answered, "Yes. I dressed up and followed you here because I'm in love with you."

Donghae nodded his head, "I knew it. No but really, why are you here?"

Sarang didn't know what to say. She didn't want to tell Donghae that she was Kai's girlfriend but she didn't exactly want to lie. Just as she was about to open to speak she felt an arm snake around her waist and a familiar pair of lips press against her cheek. 

"There you are." She bit down on her lip and Donghae cleared his throat, "Kai, this is your girlfriend?" Kai nodded his head and Donghae smiled. "You two look like a great couple." He walked away, slightly brushing against Sarang. She felt horrible.