You're Not Mad?

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

Sarang had been trying to reach Donghae all week but it was no use. He wasn't answering her calls or texts. It was official, he hated her. 

She was lonely. Kai was in China with all of EXO and she was stuck here, in Seoul with nothing to do. She looked at the time, it was 9 P.M. She looked down at her pj's and sighed. "Looks like I'm in for the night." She said and plopped down onto the couch.

Her doorbell rang and her brows raised. Who was coming to see her at this time? It certainly couldn't be Kai. She opened the door and her jaw dropped.

Donghae walked in as if nothing had ever happened, as if he was never upset with her. "D-Donghae? What are you doing here?" She asked as she shut the door and locked it.

He smirked, "Why is it that every time you see me it's as if you've seen a ghost?" Sarang bit down on her lip and looked away. "Don't bite your lip like that, you look too y.

She looked up at him. So this is where things were going? She chuckled, "So Donghae, do you forgive me?"

"For?" He asked as he inched closer to her until he wrapped his arms around her waist and crashed her body onto his. "For being Kai's girlfriend yet having interest in me? Oh that's not a problem."

Sarang couldn't control herself any longer. The appeal that was oozing off of Donghae was too much. She crashed her lips onto his without any regrets. Donghae directed his hands to her bottom and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist with ease. 

He turned and her back crashed into the counter so he set her down onto it. "This is so wrong. Me doing this with my dongsaeng's girlfriend." He said as he rested his forehead against hers.

Sarang smirked, "But it feels so right." She brought him in for another kiss. She laid her back down onto the counter and Donghae leaned down with her. He pulled away from her lips and moved down, ripping her shirt revealing her bra.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked and she brought him back up and kissed him. 

About two hours later, Donghae came out of the shower. He looked at Sarang who was passed out on the bed and chuckled. He put his clothes on and headed out the door.


Woooo. Okay, yeah. I didn't include because yeah .___.
Anyways, make sure to comment and let me know what you think!