Late Night.

Two Hearts On the Line. (HIATUS.)

Sarang looked into Kai's intense eyes and let out a gulp. "Uhm, what?" She pretended like she hadn't heard him.

Kai scoffed, "Who were you on the phone with?"

Sarang pointed at herself, "Me? Who was I on the phone with?"

Playing dumb just wasn't working out for her. Kai nodded his head. Sarang smiled, "No one important." She said as she put her arms around Kai's neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Kai turned his head and she scoffed. "That person seems important if you're going to "hang out" after 10 P.M." Kai said.

Sarang was at a loss for words. Just how in the world was she going to explain herself. She knew for a fact, Kai would never leave her though. He was hung up on her and she was his everything.

She smirked, "Oh c'mon Kai. You know you're the only one for me. Trust me when I tell you," She leaned in and placed her lips on his ear and pecked it. Then in a seductive whisper she said, "You're the only one in noona's life."

Kai's knees went weak and he couldn't contain his emotions. His heart beat stopped then started at a pace that was not ordinary. The manly side of him completely took over. 

He lifted Sarang up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He crashed his lips onto hers and roughly kissed her. As they kissed, he walked to the wall and pinned her against it, one of her legs swung down and he caught it by placing his hand just below her . He swung it back over his waist making her smirk into the kiss.

This is one of the many sides of Kai that Sarang absolutely loved; He was rough yet loving. Even though he was young, he knew just how to please her.

After the night was over, Sarang debated on whether or not to call Donghae. She looked at the clock- It read 2 A.M. What a night it was.

She smiled to herself and picked up the phone. As she waited for Donghae to pick up his phone, she got lost in her thoughts as well as the ringing. 

"Hello?" Donghae's voice was heard.

"Hello, Donghae? Are you busy?"

He chuckled, "I just got home. Not busy anymore?" He asked.

"Nope." Sarang said.

"Good. Do you want to meet up?" The two said they would meet each other at the park. What an odd place to go to at 2 in the morning but of course, no one would be there... Or so they thought.