03: Uneasy yet Relieved

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week passed since Youngjae told Daehyun about the girl. Daehyun was willing to help the younger to find out what really is behind it all. Yet, they searched for whole week and it didn’t seem like luck was on their side in any way. The girl still kept on appearing wherever the group went, scaring Youngjae to no end.

Yet, the more the girl appeared, the more they wanted to find out why.

Every moment they had free, they’d spend it on the Internet, searching for something that could help them. Daehyun didn’t lie when he told the younger he might know why the girl was there with them and refused to go back where she came from, since he told Youngjae he has read some article about similar problems people had before. However when he searched for it again, he couldn’t find it.

After this week, full of schedules and sleepless nights, it was visible for the rest of the members, including managers, that the vocalists were bothered by something. Yet whenever they asked what was wrong, the two answered with a shrug or a shake of a head.

It was one of those nights again, when the two of them sat on their beds, having laptops on their laps, continuously staring into the screen in silence.

„Hey hyung..“ Youngjae said suddenly.

The other just hummed in response as he was obviously engrossed in his laptop.

„Thank you.“

To that, Daehyun smiled, tearing his eyes from the screen to look at the other.

„It’s nothing.“ he said with a smile. When he got no answer from the younger, Daehyun again had to shake with his shoulders to bring him back to reality. Youngjae seemed to be zoning out still more frequently and that was something that didn’t worry only Daehyun, but the rest also. „You ok?“ he asked, once Youngjae flinched, being torn apart from his wonderland again.

„She’s there again…“ Youngjae whispered, staring at the window. „And she’s saying something…“ he added.

„R-Really? You hear her?“ Daehyun asked, getting scared, when receiving simple nod from the other. „And… What is she saying?“

“‘I want more.‘ That’s what she’s saying.”

“I hope you guys are ready to pack your stuff again. We’re leaving tomorrow.” Yongguk announced after he came back from his morning appointment with managers, while the members were still sleeping.

“Leaving?” Zelo asked, rubbing his eyes, apparently not recognising his surroundings well as it was still early in the morning.

“Yeah, I was just told we’re done wth the schedules, so we’re going to film the MV.” Yongguk nodded.

That seemed to strip Zelo off his sleepiness as he stormed to his room, from which soon only the sound of packing clothes and zipping bags up could be heard.

Youngjae remained still as he tried to process what the leader has just said. Honestly, he didn’t even realise they’ll have to return to the island again. How could he forget about the MV..?

He started to feel weir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter