"Past and Present"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )
At the hallway near the lockers....
 
Someone was finding Himeka.... Who is he? Only Himeka knows. 
It was a guy with brown-ish hair... He walked slowly to Lawliet...
 
 
"Ahh.. Annyeong. Lee Taemin imnida. Do you know Himeka? Jo Himeka?" He kept asking the blank-faced devipire.
"YES! I know Hime-chan... Why? Who are you???" Lawliet was curious...
"I'm her childhood friend..." The boy shyly said.
"WHAT??!!! Another childhood friend!!!!!!" Lawliet shouted and then she turns around to Zelo and Nicole who were
talking. "Nicori! Jakkaman... Hey Jello, Meet... Wait... What was your name again???" Lawliet forgot his name.
"Taemin. Lee Taemin...." The boy "Taemin" said clearly.
 
 
"Ahh.. Taemin! Meet Jello! He's another childhood friend like you! He's the childhoos friend of my bestfriend Nicori!"
Lawliet explained.
"Oh.. Annyeong!" Taemin waved at Zelo awkwardly. Zelo bowed a little.
Suddenly, Heechul, Well... The humorous cousin-oppa of Nicole puts his arm on Zelo's shoulder.
"Yah dongsaeng! Kajja! Let's eat something huh?" Heechul said with a smile as he and Zelo go.
 
Lawliet looked at Heechul and Zelo who were walking away.
Then she mumbled, "Aish, you're so sneaky Heechul oppa....  Just to give Siwan oppa a chance to talk to Nicori...".
 
Siwan walked a few steps closer to Nicole and said, "Annyeong Yuu." He said with a bright smile.
 
"Hmmm?" Nicole turned her head to Siwan. "Ah Annyeong Siwan oppa!" She said happily.
Another suddenly... Ljoe came looking for his sister.... 
He spotted the group and saw Nicole. He ran to Nicole.
"Yunni-ahh! You forgot your snacks!" He said and gave the snacks to Nicole and he looked at Siwan.
"Hyung? OH! Thanks for looking over my sister! Where's Heechul hyung?" Ljoe looked around but he didn't find his
cousin. "Nevermind! Just tell him I gave Yunni her food already. Annyeong~" Ljoe said and ran off.
"Oppa take care!!!!" Nicole shouted to her brother. Ljoe looked back and smiles.
 
Back to the new face and Lawliet...
"So where is Himeka???" Taemin asked.
"Nicori! Call Hime-chan! Tell her that her "EOMMA" is here!!!" Lawliet shouted out.
 
Himeka was inside the classroom. She forgot her book.
Siwan helped Nicole to get Himeka. They went inside the classroom and found Himeka who was about to go out.
"Oh... Yuu waeyo?" Himeka looked up at Nicole.
 
 
"Lawliet said your Eomma was here...." Siwan said.
"Hmm? Kajja." Himeka said and they went out of the room.
 
"Lawli..." Himeka stopped talking when she saw Taemin.
"Hime!" The boy waved with a big smile.
 
 
"Taemin-ah! What are you doing here? You came to study here too?" Himeka asked.
 
 
"Ne..." 
"Wahhh!" Himeka hugged her friend.
Lawliet and Nicole smiled as they saw Himeka was happy.
"Guys, we're back!" Heechul shouted.
Zelo walked to Nicole and Siwan. Siwan felt kind of jealous seeing Nicole and Zelo smile at each other.
 
"Siwan hyung. YAH SIWAN HYUNG!!! Do you have a problem?" Heechul kept calling Siwan but he was
looking at Zelo and Nicole who were talking.
"I don't have a problem. Waeyo Heechul-ah?" He sighed before talking to Heechul.
"And what is that sigh then hyung? I know you have a problem..." Heechul patted his hyung's back and nodded.
Zelo patted Nicole's head while they were talking about something.
Heechul saw it then he wanted to throw his shoe at them, then he mumbled, "Why did you have to come!?"
 
Lawliet blinked at him, "Yah, is there a bug..?"
"NO. Oh wait YES! There's a BIG, no, GIANT bug in here!" Heechul said reffering to Zelo.
"Heechul-ah, don't be so hot-headed..." Siwan calmly said.
"Who's hot-headed? I saw you glaring at him..." Heechul quietly said.
"Nevermind..." Siwan walked away from the group slowly.
Nicole saw him walk away so she followed him and asked him what's wrong...
"Oppa! Is there something wrong? You look sad today..." Nicole pouted.
"No.. I'm just hungry Yunni-ah..." Siwan smiled and continued to walk alone.