A SAD BUT HAPPY DAY

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )
8:00 AM - Location: Special Team Meeting Room
 
Ljoe was the first one to come in the room. He sat to wait for the other members while he does
some homework. He knew where all the members are of course because of his tracking power
which means he knows if one of them are slacking. Sometimes Chunji & Dongho goes to arcades
or the computer shop and slacks before coming to school but today nobody is slacking
and maybe it is because of Siwan's departure yesterday.
 
Ljoe thought of something. He bring out his laptop and gets it ready so when the members
come, they can all video call Siwan together.
All the members received a "Good Morning" text message from Siwan in the morning
and they were all happy to receive a message from him.
The girls of the group, Jin, Myungji, Nicole, Himeka, Victoria and Minyeon came early.
They greeted Ljoe and then sat on their seats. Nicole went to her brother and sat next to him.
The boys came inside together as well not like any normal day where they come one  by one.
They also greeted Ljoe then the girls. All of the members were seated and they looked over
at the empty seat which is Siwan's. Some were about to tear up again but Ljoe stopped them.
"Hey no crying! We will video call Siwan hyung today so smile!" Ljoe said.
"Yeah let's not show him our sadness and just smile for him!" Heechul in a dramatic way.
All  of a sudden, their phones rang at the same time.
"Well, that must be Siwan hyung!!" Taemin shouted with a smile.
"Ne, if all of our phones ring, then it must be Siwan oppa!" Himeka added.
All of them received the same image or picture from Siwan.
It was his selca in Paris.
"WOW!" They all were happy to see his happy face.
"Wah~ Hyung looks great in this selca!" Heechul said.
"Paris must be so beautiful!!!!" Zelo commented.
"I'm sure his umma is really happy to see him again!" Youngmin said and the members nodded.
"And his siblings too hyung!" Kwangmin added.
"Well he must be happy to be with them. I am really glad my brothers are here." Himeka smiled
at her brothers, Youngmin and Kwangmin.
"Before we video call hyung, why don't we send him our selcas too!" Myungsoo suggested.
"Nice idea oppa!" Minyeon said.
"Yes we should also send him our selcas! Alright let's take selcas!" Victoria shouted.
Everyone started taking selcas all around the room.
LJOE:
Victoria:
Jin:
Dongho: (Told someone to take a picture for him, pretending to be busy with his phone xD)
Chunji:
Myungji: 
Daehyun:
Youngjae:
Woohyun:
Himeka: "Drink a lot so you won't get dehydrated! ^^"
Taemin:
Nicole: (with Myungji behind her)
Zelo: (even goes outside for better lighting)
Youngmin: (even asks Kwangmin to take the picture for him... xD)
Kwangmin:
Minyeon: "HWAITING!!!!!"
Myungsoo:
Heechul: (captured by photographer Ljoe)
Jungkook:
V: 
Then, something pop up on the computer screen in front of them, then Ljoe noticed it was an email, addressed to the following members:
Kwangmin
Woohyun
Jin
******
Dongho
Myungji 
Daehyun
Youngjae
****
******
(The *** are other names of students)
The email said;
  Dear students, who are listed above, you have been called by the president of S. Holmes Academy from London. The academy is holding an exchange program this year, and you are the chosen students. You are provided with 8 hours, and will be departing this afternoon. Students from London will be exchanging with you. Sorry for the sudden announcements. 
-Vice President 
 
Everyone literally had their mouths open while reading this. 
"So people are leaving again?!" LJoe is now kind of depressed, but tried lifting the spirits of the members.
"Going to London is an amazing experience to have! Come on, one year~" Ljoe smiled, and everyone smiled back.
"Yeah! We might have awesome detective skills after then!!" Myungji laughed it out.
 
"So 9 hours huh? Let's get you ready then~" Heechul grinned
Nine hours, they did a lot of things for nine hours, they played, chatted, sent their selcas, informed Siwan about this, they got used to the leaving and dramatic times, so they just enjoyed the bits that they were together! 
Departure time ;d;
 
Jin, Myungji, Kwangmin, Woohyun, Dongho, Daehyun and Youngjae stood near the entrance of the airport.
Himeka, being Kwangmin's older sister, said a few words.
"YAH! Kwangmin-ah, buy me souveneirs okay?? I heard there are a lot of pretty coats there! And stay safe! Remember to call us frequently~" Himeka laughed and hug-pat Kwangmin and he smiled.
 
Myungsoo, here for Myungji, kind of wants to tear up, but since Minyeon was there, got the man out of him xD "Myungji-ah, take care okay? Oppa will call you to check up on you, Daehyun, Woohyun, Jin, Youngjae, take care of her okay?" Myungsoo hugged Myungji.
The members that are leaving waved goodbye and had smiles on their faces, having this opportunity but of course was hurt, but still happy.
 
The next morning...
The exchange students were noticeable. They had a different uniform than the Korean branch.
This girl, is really noticeable, as the team hears, there is a famous student in the London Branch who is obsessed with making things right.
A male student has his arm around this particular girl's shoulder, and here she comes...
"Hey! That's inappropriate!" The girl said.
And then a boy that seems like from London as well, stopped her. 
"Yah, yah, ALICE, calm down. You remember what I told you?" The boy raised his eyebrow and calmed Miss-Always-Right who is called Alice.
He leaned on the lockers near 'Alice'.
And this is our guy, Jung Jinyoung!
And our gal, Choi Alice!
There were five exchange students from London.
There was this girl who has beautiful long hair. She was walking with the other male transfer and smiling warmly at the
teachers.
The second male transfer had this flirty guy personality and can be similar to Chunji.
The guy was joking around and winking everywhere. xD
And it was this guy, Lee Minhyuk!
And our girl, Jung Yuran!
And then they met in the center of the hallway.
Jinyoung and Alice also known as Ali, were kinda arguing about something,
while the other two, Minhyuk and Yuran are looking around.
"Annyeong Jinyoung! Alice!!" Yuran smiled happily and cheerfully at the two.
"So, how's this school? Rate it out of 10." Alice bossily asked YuranI but she's used to it.
"Hey, Ali, what did I tell you about your tone?" Jinyoung scolded Alice, even though they aren't
related. He's kind of a suitor of Alice, yeah.
"9/10! It's very lively and seems a lot of fun to be here~" Yuran eyesmiled and nodded while talking.
A student accidentally bumped into Yuran.
"YAH!!! Be careful next time! This is a special uniform made in London!!!" Yes, Yuran is a little mean when
she doesn't know the person.
"Yuran-ah are you alright? Let's go now~" Minhyuk helped Yuran stand up.
Then, another male student was roaming around, looking sadistically and cold to the other students.
London's Bad Boy, Kang Joonkyu/Junkyu/JunQ!
"Yah, Joonkyu! You're late, on our freaking first day~" Alice, being the perfect student in London,
not really that perfect, lectured this so called boy "Joonkyu/JunQ"
"What were you doing Joonkyu??" The oldest of the five transfers kind of scolded Joonkyu.
"I was hanging out..." Joonkyu kind of mumbled, a little bit loud for them to hear.
"Hanging out? Hanging out with who?!" Minhyuk asked him.
Yuran was mouthing some words to Joonkyu while the others are talking to him.
"I saw you at the cafe eating waffles.... What the heck are you telling them?" Yuran mouthed to Joonkyu.
Joonkyu responded by putting his index finger to his lips and mouthed "Sssshhhh...".
He shook his head.
"Hey, don't tell me you've been going to a club, even here? You're so stubborn, aren't you?" Alice was really angry,
being Joonkyu's cousin.
Joonkyu just exited to stop the argument they were having, and proceeded to the principal's
office, since the five of them were called. He was kind of annoyed too.
"HEY!" Alice was mad, "Aish, Yuran, how can you deal with him everyday?" She sighed, but smiled.
~~~ A T  T H E  O F F I C E  O F  T H E  P R I N C I P A L ~~~
"Welcome to our school!" The Vice Principal happily escorted the five and let them sit down.
A couple of minutes later...
"We've adapted "The Dorm" to our branch, as  there is in the main branch in London." The principal explained,
"So? You want us to live there?" Minhyuk had this sarcastic voice, but since it was the principal,
it was a little bit of funny tone of sarcastic.
"Okay!!!" Yuran shouted.
~~~ A T  T H E  D O R M ~~~
It was now evening, and they have set up their places. They occupy one room, which is big~
"Are they serious? Making us sleep in ONE room?" Alice, here again complaining.
"So I'm gonna be sleeping here in this two-person bed with Alice... Ahhh there should have been
some dividers at least! In the Main branch, the rooms are so elegant! Anyway, no one goes to 
somebody else's bed!" Yuran kind of complained, oh well xD 
(Note! Sorry about these bossy and meanie characters, these are still us xD to make more 
story to this :) Don't worry, Himeka, V, and Minyeon will come/show up~!)
 
SO! There is a one-person bed, one two-person bed, and two double-deck beds. To clarrify things up~
 
"I'll be sleeping here on the one-person bed~!" Alice settled in the bed, because she likes smaller things.
"Let's just sleep~" Joonkyu closed the lights and midnight came.
~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!