"Return of the Idiots" Part Three

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

Wassap everyone? Miki's here~ ^3^ It's been a while now huh? Sorry~ We've been busy here and didn't have time to write ;d;. But here you go!~ I--- We hope you would like it :) By the way the plan changed! Since plans change too~

By some time, the babo kidnappers called once again. On LJoe's cellphone now. He answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ljoe bravely answered and signalled that it was the idiots

"Oh well if it isn't Ljoe! How brave of you to answer! WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!!!" The idiot leader shouted and seems like they are close by. 

Chunji was looking at himself at the mirror and fixed the wig.

The plan was now executed and everyone hid and got to the fake club. They were now ready.

The idiots got and taken "Ljoe" and "Nicole" to their van, but they noticed a fancy club (The fake one the team set up for them) 

Myungsoo was by the door dressed as a club bouncer, opened the door for the 'guests',

The 'dancers' were now there :)

Then Minyeon welcomed the 'guests'

"Welcome!!" Minyeon walking in the middle and followed by Myungji and JIn.

"This is a show only for you guys~! Today's our first day openning and you're the first customers! So thank you, and..Enjoy~" Jin added to the welcome of Minyeon

"Ne~ That's right~! So, for now, sit down and have fun or whatever you want to do!" Myungji shouted to the guests.

"GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!" The other one of the idiots shouted back.

"WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, here they are~" Myungji presented the others and got to the back stage to get ready as well.

THE CUTE DANCE!

Minyeon~

 

Jin

Nicole (with a disguise)

Himeka (With Kikwang!)

 

Victoria (with Jiyeon!)

Myungji (with Joon! and a disguise!)

iThe y Dance!

Nicole! (With POLE! and with a disguise :D)

Myungji! (with a disguise)

Jin! (With Hyunseung! as a pole!)

Victoria (with Jiyeon, again!)

Himeka

Minyeon

The jaws of the boys of the group almost reached the floor watching the girls. The boys said in unison, "Lucky idiots!"

The boys now sneaked at the idiots' van where they left "Ljoe" and "Nicole". They were successful on retrieving them and they got to the backstage to get back to who they were before. The girls, after dancing, waited tables.

"What can I get you?" Myungji asked, she examined the idiots' faces and was shocked when she saw someone familiar.

One of the kidnappers who looks like he is not one of the kidnappers, glances at Myungji and he kind of smiled, looked away and goes back to being serious.

"Hello! Sir may I get you a drinik or something???" Nicole who is still in disguise, asked one of the kidnappers.

Myungji goes closer to the not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy, and whispered, "Yah, yah, why are you here!?" The not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy pulled Myungji and whispered, "Don't blow my cover! Just shut up and follow my lead!"

"Come on and lead me to the room!" The not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy follows Myungji who was kind of confused, and Myungsoo squinted his eyes and was shocked and didn't know what to do when The not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy shouted.

They went to the backstage and now The not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy explained some things that we will reveal later~

Meanwhile~ Nicole waited tables and saw Youngmin? with the kidnappers. 'WHAT!?!??! Is Youngmin betraying us? Isn't he at the backstage???????????? GHOST!?' 

She went over there with Himeka so she has a back-up if it was really a ghost, "Can we get you something?"

 

Himeka was shocked when she looked up. "Kwangmin? What are you doing here?" Himeka asked her other brother,

"Noona stop! You're ruining my disguise! I'm on undercover!" Himeka's other younger brother said.

The one-who-looks-like-Youngmin-guy-who-Nicole-thinks-is-a-ghost dude said, "Can't you dancers use your heads? Why not get me to a room?"

Nicole and Himeka rolled their eyes at Kwangmin's acting.

"I'm gonna scold you later after this..." Himeka said to her brother.

"So he's Youngmin oppa's twin and your  brother too?" Nicole realized that he was not a ghost or something.

"Yes." Himeka then nodded.

Nicole was shocked and decided to shout at Jin and call her over. "JINRI-AH!!"

Jin's codename here is Jinri by the way, she ran towards them and was a little shocked when she saw the one-who-looks-like-Youngmin-guy-who-Nicole-thinks-is-a-ghost dude and then angrily pulled him and the two to the back stage.

Then they saw the not-looking-like-a-kidnapper-who-Myungji-kind-of-knows guy and Myungji talking, "Who are you!? YOUNGMIN!?!?!?" Myungji bursted out.

The one-who-looks-like-Youngmin-guy-who-Nicole-thinks-is-a-ghost dude was a little shocked hearing the name, "You know my TWIN BROTHER?"

Then Youngmin came out. "KWANGMIN?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

"Woah, hyung..." 

"AHHHHHHH....~" Everyone in the backstage said in unison.

"Yah guys! Let's go kick their butts, right now! We need to since the police will be coming any second and they might run away!" Himeka was panicking and now thinking

They all went outside and Myungsoo locked all the doors, they hand-cuffed the kidnappers and the leader was getting away!

Myungji kicked him.

The police arrested the kidnappers and victory to S.Holmes' special club~!!! HOORAYYYYY!

See you all at the next chapter~! We might double update to make up of our lost days not writing :D Or maybe.... TRIPLE UPDATE~! Thanks and hopefully you laughed ^^ - Miki and Jiyu