Day Off at the Amusement Park~

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

 Hello guys~ second update! :*

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~

The gang went to a amusement park for a day off for arresting the kidnappers yesterday. They had a feeling that some guys would join, meaning the one guy who Myungji knows and the guy who is supposed to be called Kwangmin. And they still have a feeling they will have another one join... But hoped not.

The ones here are:

Jin || Dongho || Victoria || Ljoe || Nicole || Zelo || Siwan || Youngmin || Kwangmin || Myungji || Daehyun || Woohyun 

Myungsoo || Minyeon ||  Himeka || Taemin 

Some were not available and were busy. Which are Heechul, Chunji, Hyunseung & Youngjae.

Everyone decided to go to the haunted house first. 

They all entered and boy was it dark.

Dongho was hoping that Jin would get closer to him but, she was far away from Dongho....

Nicole was with Myungji and Himeka, followed by Zelo, Siwan, Youngmin, Daehyun, Woohyun and Taemin. Taemin is beside Himeka.

Victoria and LJoe were a little more far away from the group, having their 'friendly' date. (VJOE FEELS!!!! I was laughing when I said LVoe, kind of pronouncing it as elbow hehe!)

(We will cover the VJoe date later here~ and others!)

Myungsoo and Minyeon having their own world as well, Myungsoo protecting Minyeon from being scared, awwwwwww~!

Kwangmin was all alone and was scared a lot and so he ran towards his twin brother, Youngmin...........

They didn't noticed that the haunted house had a maze, and got splited up.

In Myungji, Daehyun and Woohyun situation!

Myungji was in the middle, a little scared now since she hates darkness, she lightly grabbed Woohyun's sleeve and Daehyun got jealous. Woohyun took this opportunity and put his arm on Myungji's shoulder, Daehyun got more jealous.

"Ji-ah, are you alright??" Daehyun asked Myungji.

"Of course she is! Look!" Woohyun teased Daehyun.

Daehyun rolls his eyes, "What are you doing???". Daehyun gets Myungji and takes care of her while walking.

Myungji was helplessly scared now.

In Nicole, Zelo, Siwan & Youngmin's situation!

Nicole was getting scared little by little when they were walking. She was trying to entertain herself and try not looking at the 'ghosts'.

"You okay?" Siwan asked Nicole.

"Noona! Are you scared?"Zelo asked.

Youngmin noticed Nicole's scared expression on her face so he didn't talk but instead, he covers Nicole's eyes while they arewalking.

Zelo & Siwan were a little jealous and started glaring at Youngmin but Youngmin continues to take care of Nicole byblocking her eyes with his hands so that she won't see the scary things on the way of the maze.

Nicole was shaking because she was scared. "Jinja komawoyo~" Nicole said to Youngmin.

Youngmin just smiled. Zelo and Siwan walked really fast and catched up with Nicole and Youngmin.

They were fighting for the spot next to Nicole.

In Himeka and Taemin and Kwangmin's situation!

Himeka and Taemin glanced behind them to see Kwangmin.

"Noona is he the person you are talking about?" Kwangmin pointed at Taemin.

"Ne. He's my boyfriend~" Himeka said.

"Okay~ Hyung are you taking care of our sister??????" Kwangmin blurted out.

"Of course I am taking care of her well. Don't worry!" Taemin assured Kwangmin with a smile.

"Ok..." Kwangmin and the couple continued walking.

"Are you scared Kwangmin-ah? Come here!" Himeka gestures Kwangmin to come closer to them.

"No I'm not scared!" Kwangmin boasted and even walked slowly but then he saw some fake skull and bones.

"Not scared huh??" Himeka lightly laughs.

He ran ahead of the couple and they bursted out in laughter.

In Dongho & Jin's situation!

"Are you still okay? Not scared?" Dongho asked.

"No I'm just fine. I can handle it..." Jin said.

Something fell down near Jin, "What was that??"

"You weren't scared, huh?" Dongho teased Jin, and Jin blushed in embarrassment.

"Aishhhhh!" Jin said in frustration.

Meanwhile in VJoe~!

Victoria really hates horror stuff, so she has mixed feelings!

Happy that she's with LJoe, scared and sad that she's in the haunted house maze.

Ljoe noticed this so he bravely held Victoria's hand, and walked more fastly. Ljoe smiled at Victoria, giving the sign that it would be okay~

They were the first one to get out, and Victoria sighed out of relief. They decided to go to an icecream parlor and got some ice cream to ease up.

Minyeon + Myungsoo~

Minyeon can hear and see really well, and now she can sense anything and makes her chill even more. Myungsoo, taking a deep breath, "Minyeon-ah, kajja?" 

He swung his arm to Minyeon to secure her. And almost kicked the 'ghost' creeping up on Minyeon. Some minutes later they got out and smiled at each other.

Inside the maze!

The remaining people inside, running around for about 30 minutes now, met at the 'heart' or center of the maze. They were startled at each other and laughed.

"Annyeong~!" Myungji smiled, being a group again. 

"Why don't we hurry and get out of here? Byunghun, Victoria, Minyeon and Myungsoo are already outside, having ice creams~" Woohyun holds onto Myungji's shoulder and ran first. 

Siwan took this chance and took Nicole's hand and ran after JiHyun (Myungji + Woohyun). Youngmin and Zelo ran after SiCole (Siwan + Nicole, please think of other shipnames for these two xD)

Himeka and Taemin casually held hands. The couple hurried to the ice cream parlor. Soon, The other group members went outside and goes to the ice cream parlor nearby. Kwangmin was still running around inside the maze. They saw Ljoe, Victoria, Myungsoo, Minyeon, Himeka and Taemin.

"Why so slow guys???"Ljoe was smiling.

"Come on let's go eat!" Myungji shouted because she was hungry.

Youngmin remembered his brother,"KWANGMIN is still inside!!!".

"Don't worry Youngmin-ah! I called Kwangmin-ah and he said he's going out now and will catch up. Why don't we take some pictures?"Himeka proposed.

"Okay!" They posed for the camera Himeka is holding.