London Transfer Students!

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )
The Transfers were already in The Dorm. It was almost morning now... And Minhyuk is being sneaky.
He quietly walked towards Alice's bed and lay beside her, examining her face.
 
Meanwhile, Joonkyu didn't kind of care, and headed to the bathroom, he took a shower.
Yuran woke up, still half-asleep, went to the wrong bathroom.
Joonkyu was drying his hair with a towel, not seeing a thing. He bumped to Yuran, he was shocked.
He didn't have any shirt on, and panicked! He removed the towel on his head and placed it 
on Yuran's, so she couldn't see. He then hurried to get a t-shirt and put it on. 
Whew!
"Jinyoung oppa!!!! Their bathroom seems to be so high-tech! There's a bathroom machine that 
put a towel on my face~" Yuran is really really not awake yet. Her brother Jinyoung was still sleeping.
Alice then starts to wake up, hearing Yuran talk. Well, shout.
First thing she saw was... Minhyuk. TOO CLOSE!
"WHAT THE HELL!?" Alice fell down from the bed, hitting her head on the floor. "Oww! Why were you there?!"
Alice was still in shock of the closeness.
Yuran was now awake because of Alice's voice. She was completely shocked when she turned around and see
the "BOYS" sign on the bathroom. "What am I doing here??!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuran panicked and she was irritated.
"WAE? What happened??!!" Jinyoung woke up suddenly because he heard Yuran's whining.
"Oppa why am I in the boys bathroom???" Yuran continued to whine and stomping her feet also.
"I don't know because I was asleep... Now why is my sister in there??!!! Anybody got an answer??"Jinyoung
asked loudly. Then he saw Minhyuk in Alice's bed. "HEY!!!! WHAT IS THIS??? GO AWAY FROM THERE!!!!" 
Jinyoung was now angry.
All of a sudden, the door opened.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to our branch! I'm S.Holmes Special Team's Leader!" Ljoe greeted at the transfers
he was with Victoria! :D
"Annyeonghaseyo!!!!" They all greeted back even though they were all in a pissed mood.
"If you need any help, whatever case it is... please come to our club and we'll help you! And
also we are hiring secret agents of our club so please apply if you want to and we want to give you this
gifts from us in the Special Team! Hwaiting!!!" Ljoe said. Then he and V gave them gifts one by one.
"Kamsahamnida! We hope we become friends so we came here and to also tell you about the
secret agent hiring. Thank you and we'll be going now!!!" V added. She and Ljoe waved at them and left.
The couple were holding hands!
 
"Well that would be fun right? But first... Why was I there??" Yuran was still pissed. She looked back and stares
at the "BOYS" sign.
"You were sleepwalking I think..."Joonkyu didn't want to tell the truth because he knows
that Jinyoung will be so angry. He was pretending to read a book.
"Let's open the gifts!!!!" Alice forgot about Minhyuk for a second because of the gifts.
They opened each of their gifts.
Alice got...
Yuran got...
Jinyoung got...
Minhyuk got...
and Joonkyu got...
 
"Well even though this dorm they made for us isn't that elegant, how nice of them
to give us chocolates!" Yuran jumped when she ate one.
Alice tried one and she smiled happily. "Their chocolates are good!!!" She said.
"What do you think? Let's sign up and be secret agents?" Minhyuk asked.
"That might be fun." Joonkyu said.
"Let's go and take a bath then we'll go to their room." Jinyoung glared at Minhyuk
when he was on the way to the bathroom. He gave them instructions as usual because
he is the oldest.
"How scary!" Minhyuk was truly scared. He put his arm around Alice again.
"GO AWAY!!! Improper!!!!" Alice was on her usual attitude and walks to the girls bathroom.
Joonkyu is feeling scared because of what might happen if they knew that he
was actually in the bathroom when Yuran came in.
"What's wrong???" Yuran asked him. Still eating her chocolates.
"Nothing..." He answered like usual, with an expressionless face.
"Why are you not eating your chocolates??" Yuran stood up and walked to Joonkyu and
sat beside him. She gets one from Joonkyu's chocolates and eats it.
"Mmm. It's good! Try one~" Yuran gets one again and tried to feed Joonkyu.
Yuran easily fed him because nobody knows that Yuran is his weakness.
"Eottae? It's good isn't it?" Yuran asked him.
He just nodded while eating.
Yuran was thinking of a way to make him smile.
She then did her special aegyo...
The always-cold-and-expressionless-Joonkyu turned into a happy-smiling-Joonkyu...
Joonkyu pinched her cheeks and smiles cheerfully.
Minhyuk was now going to the bathroom. Jinyoung was now finished.
"HEY!!! I'm not finished with you yet!" Yuran stood up and drags Minhyuk. Preventing him
to go in.
"WHAT? Can't you let me go shower first?" Minhyuk asked.
"NO! You can't. Sit there!" Yuran commanded Minhyuk to sit.
Joonkyu went beside her and helped her interrogate Minhyuk.
"Why were you on Alice's bed???" Yuran was glaring at him.
"Well I just want to see her face. Is that bad?" Minhyuk answered.
"You can see her face from your place excuse me!" Yuran shouted.
"Hyung. Of all places, why lay next to her just to see her face when you can
sit on your bed or on the floor next to her bed?!" Joonkyu was also angry at him.
He is Alice's cousin remember?
"Yes! They're right Minhyuk!" Jinyoung added.
"Scold me later, we're gonna be late so let me shower!" Minhyuk ran to the shower.
They were hurrying up. Everybody was getting ready.
When they were all dressed up and ready to go, they went out,
locked the dorm and went straight to the Special Team's Room.
 
Alice knocked on the door of the S. Holmes' Special Club (Our team)
Nicole opened the door and smiled at them.
Since Yuran is kinda cold towards strangers, she glared a little bit,
but with Nicole's sweet aura, she can't resist and smiled.
 
The team was skyping the guys in London.
"Annyeong everyone~!" Myungji happily smiled at them.
"How's it going there Ljoe oppa?" Jin asked while smiling, can't hide the
fact that she missed them.
"Why not show us your aegyos again~? Our Aegyo Team has only one 
member now~ And it's only my sister! There's Victoria but still!" Ljoe laughed.
"I'm here too!" Himeka did her aegyo and laughed.
"I have aegyo too!!!" Minyeon raised her hand.
~~~ A E G Y O  T I M E ~~~
Myungji:
Jin:
Nicole:
Himeka:
Minyeon:
V:
 
"Guys~ We need to get going now! It's late now, so we need to sleep~
Saranghaeyo~" jin formed a heart from her hands and smiled.
"Tomorrow! Let's talk again tomorrow okay? Love you all!" Myungji 
smiled.
"Yeah! See you again guys!" Kwangmin laughed and waved before
disconnecting.
 
"Anyways~ Hello guys! We again welcome you to S. Holmes' Academy, K~!" Ljoe smiled
"We're hiring special agents~ So! Yep!" Heechul nodded.
Someone again knocked on the door.
Let me welcome Kim Chaeyoung/Casette Kim!
And, Jung Aria!
"Aria?? I thought you were in Paris?" Jinyoung was confused.
 
Aria, she's the youngest in the Jung family, meaning Jinyoung as the oldest, and Yuran as the middle child.
She has ran away from home and lived with Chaeyoung in Paris since she was 12 years old.
Being the stubborn child she is.
But, when Chaeyoung became 15, (she's a year older than Aria, Aria just advanced so they are
together) Chaeyoung's mother and father got robbed and their company went bankrupt.
So they moved to Korea, and hid together with Chaeyoung's grandma. Aria
comforted Chaeyoung, since she sometimes cry when she remembers her parents.
Where are they now?!?
 
~~~ L U N C H  T I M E ~~~
V was eating ramen beside Ljoe in the clubroom, yeyyyY~ <3
She was feeding him, yeyy~ xD I just go jelly for them... ;d;
Minyeon and Myungsoo were finishing the transfers' paper works for joining
the club.
 
Jinyoung, Yuran and Aria were having a conversation...
"Are you alright Aria??" Yuran was really worried about Aria, since she hasn't seen her since.
"Don't run away like that!" Jinyoung hugged Yuran and Aria, "I'm glad you're here now"
They laughed and smiled at each other and returned to sit down.
"There's a dramatic family reunion here~" Minhyuk said.
 
"When we call the name, please signal us~" Himeka went to do the roll call.
"Jung Jinyoung." 
"Right Here"
"Jung Yuran"
"Hi!"
"Jung Aria"
"Yep~"
"Choi Alice"
"Yes~"
"Choi Joonkyu (I changed his last name sorry ;d;)"
"..."
"Lee Minhyuk"
*wink*
"Kim Chaeyoung"
"Helloooo~!"

 
 
HERE'S CHAEYOUNG!!

001.gif

AsianFanFics Username: LovelyCherry

AsianFanFics Link: clicky click

What should we call you?" Cherry/Connie

001.gif

 

Your Character

Full Name: My Korean name is Kim Chae Young but when I was growning up in Paris I was known as Casette Kim.

Nicknames: People have called me just Chae Young or Cassette. But I've been known as Chaeyo and Yoyo before.

Birth place: I was born in Paris, France.

Birth date: I was born on December 20th, 1996.

Languages you speak: I fluently speak Korean and French. And I know the Basics of British English. 

Facts: In the S.Holmes Academy, you must learn how to speak English with a British accent since Mr.Holmes was from London.

Nationality: My father is Korean and my mother is French.

001.gif

Personality: My parents have raised me to be polite, smart, well-mannered, and friendly. But, I've also been called gullible. I trust anybody... except those who have broken that trust. It is easy to have my trust, but, to gain it a second time... is rare.  But, because of this I'm also a hypocrite. I... well, I don't exactly have the best honesty. But, one thing I have is a good sense with is emotions. I can easily control mine and also have a good sense of others emotions. If someone is feeling down or if someone is lying.

Background: I was born in the city of love, Paris. I had grown up in a rich, supporting, and dependable family being called by my French name Casette. I was taught in the classical art of ballet and how to play the flute. I lived a blessed and wonderful life. But, as I approached the age of 15, my family was robbed and we went bankrupted.  My parents and I ran away to my grandmother's home in Seoul. After we arrived, my parents decided to leave, so that the loan sharks stay away from there only child. I'm worried though, I haven't had any word of them since they left, we would recive letters every now and then... but we haven't recieved one in a few months now. With some of belongings we mannaged to smuggle away with, my grandmother exchanged it into cash and decided that we would use it so I could stay in a good educational system. After spending a year doing part time jobs and saving money we now have enough for me to go to the school I've wanted to go to since I've comed to Korea, S. Holmes' Academy.  

Likes: Romance novels, fairy tales, politeness, friendlyness

Dislikes: Rudeness, and people who constantly complain

Hobbies: My hobbies are ballet and the flute.

Habits: I tend to apologize a little to often.

Trivias (optional): I secretly have a weakness for aegyo and chick flicks/ romance movies. I'm also hydorophbic, or have a fear of large bodies of waters, like pools.

001.gif

Family: Only Child, Mother and Father

Best Friends: Hyeri, Sungyeol

Friends: Hyeri, Min, Sungyeol, Sanduel

Your Prince/Partner/Boy: Ricky from Teen Top

Are you in a relationship?: Not... yet :3

001.gif

Detective Skills: They are decent. But my ability to notice a liar helps a lot.

Why did you want to study at S.Holmes?: My goal is revenge, I want to find that thief that stole my families money.

Was it your choice? Or other people around you chose?: My choice.

Talents: Ballet, Flute,

Instruments you play: The Flute