"Return of the Idiots"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

12:00 PM - S.Holmes Academy Class - A

Song Insert: Infinite - She's Back (kekeke!)

 
The bell rang which tells that it's time for lunch.
"A special SOMEONE needs to explain a lot of things..." Ljoe emphasized the word 'someone'...
"Ahh hehe.... Urhmmm...."  Myungji who introduced herself as Chunji's little sister, needs to explain and is lost for words.
"Well, there is this group of people, meaning an organization. These people were the ones also looking for Lee Byunghun & Lee Nicole, and now also looking for me, and L oppa. So, the two of us introduced ourselves as different people. And, I knew that those people were here on the entrance ceremony..." Myungji explained in a informative way.
"And what about the playboy? Why did he join in? Do you know each other?" Victoria fired a lot of questions. She does have a point.
"He's my childhood friend, so L oppa asked him this favor too. Acting. Sorry, guys..." She was very sorry at what she had done but it was for their safety.
"Oh is that so? Then it's fine since your situation is like ours..." Nicole understood Myungji & Myungsoo's situation which is like hers and Ljoe's too.
"Hey guys... Someone's phone is ringing...." Himeka was looking around, listening to the ringing sound.
It was Nicole's cellphone ringing. "Yah, yah, Nicorii! Your phone is ringing. Someone answer!" Jin was a little bit of panic now.
Nicole grabbed her phone and answered it. "YES? Yeoboseyo? Nuguya?"
"Well, hello there, Lee Nicole, Wolstenholme Nicole. I presume you missed us?" A familiar voice answered Nicole.
"No, I'm Lee Yun-hee! MEHRONG!" Nicole knows it's the kidnappers/bad guys so she warned the team by her gestures.
"Oh, is that so?? Oh my bad. Sorry. Wrong number." The kidnapper hanged up.
"Did the kidnapper just hanged up on Nicole noona?" Zelo was confused.
 
"We got lucky now, so we need to form a plan, to the club room, NOW." Ljoe, being the leader, did his job.
They all went to the club room and got on their seats. "So, what's the plan?" Jin asked.
The guys paused for a moment, and had the same idea. They all looked at Chunji, who was sitting at the back. He turned his head as well, seeing that there was no one. He sighed...
"What would I do now?" He sounded sad and irritated and nervous at the same time.
Zelo, presenting the plan, now started giving the details. They all formed a circle, and started discussing.
"So, first of all. We need him, *points at Chunji* to dress like Nicole. And Siwan hyung, as Ljoe hyung." And so they blabbered and continued the discussion...
"And who said I would agree with you?" Siwan was a little angry, since Zelo and Nicole had this 'fake little date', meaning he's jealous.
"Could you guys STOP!!" Jin almost shouted at the two.
"Zelo, Siwan oppa, please don't fight and perhaps no one could do it except you oppa, you and Ljoe
oppa almost have the same height." Nicole explained.
And the door slammed open. They all went to look who the heck it was. Myungji and Nicole were a little startled by the slamming sound.
And the one who slammed the door was....
"Is this the Special Holmes' Club?" The boy asked.
PRESENTING; Jung Daehyun!
"YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!?" Heechul panicking now...
"Uhm, no. If you're talking about the new students, well yes. Jung Daehyun imnida." He doesn't look like one of the idiotic kidnappers, so they let him in.
"And why are you here? Do you want to join our team or do you want to consult us about a case?" Ljoe,
being the leader stood up and questioned the new student.
"I wanted to join, the main reason I'm here. Here's the form, by the way." Daehyun handed the form, cooly, like impressing someone in the room.
The member's reactions;
Myungji:
"Oh... Hi."
Nicole:
"Um... We have a lot of restrictions."
Jin:
"Oh no another member~" 
Himeka:
"Woah. Another new member..."
Taemin:
Victoria:
*Doesn't really seem to hear what Daehyun was saying, she was busy looking at the details Zelo gave*
Minyeon:
"Well, Annyeong!"
Ljoe:
*leader aura*
Siwan:
"Wow we're getting popular~"
Zelo:
"Annyeong Daehyun hyung!"
"You know him, Zelo?" Minyeon asked.
"Yes, he is my hyung hehe." Zelo said, laughing a little.
"Okay guys! Let's go examine this guy!" Heechul said while clapping his hand, well no one really listened, but oh well, Ljoe then led the examination, there isn't any evidence that he is 'one' of them.
"Annyeong Zelo-yah, Myungji, L hyung!" Daehyun waved at them.
And then someone entered the room... AGAIN.
WE GIFT YOU! I mean... WE PRESENT YOU! YOO YOUNGJAE!
 
 
"Another one?? Are we really that popular nowadays?"
"Okay! Another examination! I'll do it then..." Heechul started looking over Youngjae's things and pockets.
"Omo! He might be one of them too! So check well Heechul oppa!" Himeka blurted out suddenly.
"Let's start. Welcome to our group, Myungji, Myungsoo, Minyeon, Daehyun & Youngjae! Today our group
will defeat some bad guys who are finding me, my sister Nicole, Myungsoo & his sister Myungji. We must
stop them from doing bad things permanently. We will let the police arrest them after the big plan" Ljoe started to explain everything.
 
"So, the first part of the plan is luring the babo guys... We will disguise Siwan oppa as Ljoe oppa and Chunji
as me. If you are worrying about their face, Don't worry, we have great technology nowadays, we will
put masks on them, not just any simple masks but masks that we will attach to their skin. This is how it goes
,the machine will scan my face and it will make a mask that we will put on Chunji. That thin mask is made
of a material that is close to skin texture. Then, we will place it on his face and use makeup to place it well 
and make it look very natural." Nicole explained the first part of the plan which is using Chunji and Siwan
as the bait.
 
 
"Yes, we'll let them be taken to the bad guys' hiding place. Next, Myungsoo, Daehyun & Youngjae
will follow them and find out where is their hiding place okay? We will
attack them later. Just check on Siwan hyung and Chunji. " Heechul, the assistant leader said the next part of the first plan.
 
"I will explain to you the second part of our plan, While Chunji & Siwan are taken away, The girls,
me, Nicole, Himeka, Victoria, Minyeon & Myungji will dress as club dancers and will lure the guys
into the trap, we will let them in the fake club and then we'll attack them when Himeka sends the
signal to start fighting them, the signal is a wink. Himeka wink to us when we're ready to fight okay?"
Jin/Lawliet said the second part and informed Himeka about her mission.
 
"Don't let them touch you okay?" Ljoe said and patted Nicole's head.
"Myungji-ah take care there~" Myungsoo said.
Zelo & Siwan seems to still be annoyed of each other because of what happened when Zelo got
dragged by someone yesterday.
 
FLASHBACK!
While eating some candy, Zelo was looking around when someone grabbed him.
Zelo tried to get away and shout but the person was too strong.
Zelo was thinking, 'Nicole noona!".
WHO MIGHT BE THE MYSTERY PERSON WHO DRAGS ZELO AWAY???
The person drags Zelo away outside.
"Annyeong Zelo-ah! SURPRISE!" Heechul was the one who grabbed Zelo.
"Heechul hyung? Why are you here? Do you have a date? OH! Speaking of date,
I have to get back to Nicole noona!" Zelo hurriedly tries to spot where is Nicole.
 
"Zelo-ah, remember I paid when we ate the other day? You should treat me now 
or else I'll be angry. Kkaja!" Heechul and Zelo gets on a taxi. Zelo has no choice
but to listen to Heechul since he is forcing him to come.
"But hyung..." Zelo said. "Please?" Heechul asked and Zelo pouted.
Nicole went out and was shocked because Zelo wasn't there but their bags of
food and candy were there. 
Nicole thought, " Where did Zelo go?".
When she was about to get the shopping bags on the floor, a hand grabbed it quickly.
Nicole was staring at the hand and thought it was Zelo but when she stood up, she
saw Siwan.
"Oh Siwan oppa! I thought you and Heechul oppa went home?" Nicole asked.
 
"Hyung has a date I think so I just went here to buy something." Siwan explained.
( Dating with Zelo? HAHAHAHA! )
"Ahh ok then!" Nicole waved at Siwan and grabbed her shopping bags, she was about to go home
when Siwan suddenly holds Nicole's wrist.
"Can you help oppa buy a hat? I don't know which will look better on me..." Siwan said.
"Okay oppa, I'll help you." Nicole chuckled.
 
They went to a store and tried hats and caps.
"Oppa I think this one suits you well!" Nicole grabbed a fedora hat.
"Jinja? and maybe this beanie looks nice on you." Siwan then grabbed a cute pom pom beanie
and puts it on Nicole.
"Oppa let's buy these!" Nicole said and puts the fedora on Siwan.
"Ok!" Siwan smiled and then he paid for the hats.
"I can pay for mine oppa!" Nicole said.
"Ani. Since you helped me pick then I'll pay for yours." Siwan said and Nicole nodded.
 
Heechul & Zelo were in the taxi, when it stopped, Heechul first paid for the taxi. Zelo took
that moment to get out of the taxi and run really fast back to the mall.
Heechul was busy counting coins and he noticed Zelo was gone.
He sighed heavily and got out. He then called Siwan.
"Yeoboseyo? Jamkkanmanyo Yunni!" Siwan answered.
Heechul felt happy and accomplished when he faintly heard Nicole's voice on the other line saying "OK!".
"Siwan hyung, I told you I can make your Valentine's Day happy and not sad!" Heechul boasted.
"Go home now Heechul-ah, we're going home too. Bye!" Siwan said and hanged up.
"Okay hyung!" Heechul said.
 
Zelo ran and got a taxi to go back. When he got to the mall, he immediately found Siwan and Nicole 
walking beside each other. They were about to go home. Zelo then ran to them.
 
"What is this about? Why did you take my Nicole noona?" Zelo was a little angry and really jealous.
 
"Zelo-ahh! Where did you go?" Nicole smiled at Zelo.
"I just found her near the comfort room..." Siwan said.
"It's Heechul hyung's plan isn't it? Noona, I'm gonna walk you home..." Zelo holds Nicole's hand and takes the bags.
"Wait! Isn't it fake only?" Siwan asked.
"What is fake hyung... Yes, us being a couple is fake just to protect noona from Chunji hyung who is always bothering
them... but I like noona and that's not fake at all." Zelo said with a serious face.
 
Nicole was a little shocked at what she's hearing... She just listens to them.
"We heard you talking earlier... me and Heechul hyung so I thought I still have a chance...
A chance to be with Nicole and take care of her..." Siwan said also with a serious face.
"But I can take care of her well and hyungn I'm sorry if we're gonna start arguing... Let's go noona." Zelo
said.
"Please don't fight okay? I didn't know all of the things you said. Is it true?" Nicole was still confused.
 
"YES." They both answered.
In the end, the three of them calmly walk home together but no words were coming out of their mouths
because of what happened earlier. Nicole asked them to just walk together so they don't have to argue who
will walk her home.