"The Twist of the Past"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

Here in Hime's class;

Lawliet barged in with Zelo. "Hime-chaaaan~ Do you know where Nicori-chii is~?" Lawliet pulled the sleeves of Hime's uniform lightly. "Yunhee? I think I saw her with Byunghun near the hallways. Who is that boy, Lawliet??" She pointed at Zelo who was looking around the classroom. Surprisingly, a lot of the girls approached him... Annoying. 

A boy entered the room, Lawliet looked at him, somehow she is kind of familiar with his face. 'Why does he look familiar...?' Lawliet thought to herself, she resumed her attention to Himeka. "He's Choi Junhong also known as Zelo, he's Nicori-chii's lover or whatever." Lawliet giggled. "Oh~ How sweet!" Himeka said.

Zelo was irritated by the girls who was around him. "Aish!"

"Can you please just leave me alone???" He demanded and the girls were all sad... THANKS FOR THINKING RIGHT ZELO-YAH!

"Hime-chan~~~ Let's go to Nicori-chii~ Sensei won't be here today anyways~" Lawliet dragged Himeka out of the room, Zelo got lost...! "WAIT!!!" He ran after the two.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was noise near the lockers, Himeka and Lawliet came to have a closer look. But seems like Heechul oppa is handling it.

"YAH, JUST STOP WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING. IT'S INAPPROPRIATE." He glared at the couple but Siwan suddenly showed up... xD

"Surprise!" Siwan shouted, and ended up laughing hardly, holding his stomach.

Then another guy showed up, it was the face that Lawliet seem to be recalling. He was calling someone or called by someone.

And then just about that time Nicole showed up, at last! "NICORI-CHII~!" Lawliet clung onto Nicole's arm, "Your lover's here~ Jello-yah~!" Lawliet sticked her tongue out and stood beside Himeka, watching the two converse.

"I-It's been a long time, huh n-noona..?" Zelo was stuttering a little, feeling nervous...

"Wahhh Jello!!! How have you been??!!" Nicole was blushing so she covered her cheeks quickly.

"I've been well Yunni noona! How about you?" 

"I'm doing great Jello-ahh!" 

"Jinjja? It's so good to see you again noona~ I've been finding you!"

"You were finding me? Aigoo I'm happy we met again!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The new guy who was on the phone pulled Lawliet's arm and dragged her somewhere, fastly.

"Shhhh. Don't shout or talk or whatever." The guy commanded Lawliet.

Lawliet blinked and looked at the guy, "Who are you..?" She whispered.

"You don't remember me? Jang Hyunseung, does that ring a bell, Lala?"

Hyunseung looked at Lawliet, who was dumbfounded. "I guess they took your memory..." He was upset about the thought.

"Hyunseung..?" She realized now who Hyunseung was. Hyunseung is a vampire, he's the one who turned Lawliet into one. Lawliet was really a half-human, half-devil only. But you know, he bit her. Hyunseung was really bad back then, he just used Lawliet as his 'source'... But, he didn't know that he was really 'in love'... Lawliet is now terrified...

"What do you want..?" She said quietly. 

"I won't do anything to you, Lala. So don't be scared... I wanted you to know that I searched for you everywhere... I really like you a lot... Can you forgive me..?" He looked sincere. So Lawliet did. 

"LAWLIET~--- Opps, wrong timing, meet me at the canteen Lawliet!" Aish, Himeka and her timings... Kekeke~!

"Aish!!! Just let's go..." Lawliet just faced the floor, feeling embarrased for the first time again in her life, dragging Hyunseung out of where they were. She looked up and saw a new face, again... Now it's looking for Himeka.. She facepalmed.

____________________________________________________________________-

What would happen next~? Stay tuned for Himeka's love chapter~ xD