Found

I Need You

The whole place reeked of antiseptics and latex. And Sunggyu hated it. He hated it so much. He didn't like talking to the nurses either. The way they side eyed him. It made him want to barf. He only came here for one thing and one thing only. 

Still, he wanted to flee the place. Yet he couldn't. Sunggyu felt frustrated and claustrophobic in the tiny waiting room. There were a few other patients in there as well, but Sunggyu paid no mind to them.

He was about to reminisce about the day before when a voice called out to him.

"Sunggyu Kim." The nurse popped her head through the door. He looked up at her. "The doctor is ready for your check up."

Sunggyu sighed, but listened to the woman as she told him to come forward. He really hated check ups. He was just fine. All he wanted to do now was day dream about his date with Kira. 

Confused, right? Well let's just review how Kim Sunggyu's "date" really went. 

 

Sunggyu watched the terror spread across Kira's facial features as she froze in place. He thought fast, running up to her pulling her safely into her chest. The oncoming vehicle, which happened to be a student driver, missed them by mere inches. They stood there a while, breathing hard. The rain pounded down, but they seemed unphased. At least, they weren't thinking about the rain. 

Sunggyu wrapped his arms securely around Kira's frail figure.Kira felt comfort in his hold. They fit together like puzzle pieces. 

Passersby stopped to look at the scene. Someone coughed. Sunggyu and Kira pulled apart, clearly embarressed. They started walking around some more. By the time they decided try to and visit the coffee shop again, they were already on the other side of the road. Thank god for cross walks. 

A bell tinkled above them as they passed through the door. 

"Hello, welcome to Paradise Cafe!" The charming boy behind the counter called out. He seemed no older than twelve. 

"Hello." Kira greeted him back. The boy flashed a smile. 

"Let me seat you two." He grabbed a couple menus and showed them to a secluded table near the back. Sunggyu nodded his head in thanks and the boy left straight away, but not before asking what they wanted to drink. 

"Americano." Sunggyu managed to utter. 

"And you, miss?" The cute boy turned to Kira. He gave her an encouraging smile. 

"Do you have any peppermint flavored drinks?" She asked shyly. Sunggyu took note of her sweet tooth for minty treats. 

"Would you like me to put a candy cane in some hot chocolate? That's how I have it and it's wonderful!" The boy exclaimed. 

"Yes, thank you, um.." 

"Simon. My name's Simon. I thought I'd already said it, but I'm very forgetful sometimes. Mom says it's because my brain is different than others. My thought process is so fast that I just blow though conversations. That's why I don't have any friends my age. I'm too advanced." He sounded proud and pushed up the huge spectacles that hung precariously on his little nose. Kira smiled sadly and patted his head. 

"Well I'm Kira, and I'll be your friend if you want." She poked his nose. Sunggyu stared at her adoringly. She'd make a great mother someday... He shook his head, embarrassed he'd even thought about that. 

"Really?! I'd love that." If he wasn't smiling big enough already, he was now. 

She giggled. Simon skipped back behind the counter and disappeared through the back doors. Kira turned back to Sunggyu and saw he was already looking at her. A blush krept onto her cheeks. Sunggyu smiled genuinly at her, so much so that his eyes disappeared once again. Kira stifled a laugh. 

"So... do you like it in America so far?" She asked. Sunggyu's smiled dimmed, but it was still there. He nodded. 

"Yesth, I like it thisth much!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms out and stretching them out as far as he could. Oh yes, he pulled the cute card. Oh, he was so sneaky. Kira ducked her  head down a bit. 

"Is that so..." 

"Order up!" Simon set the cups down on the table. "Careful, they're still hot!" 

"Thanks Sthimon." Sunggyu replied nicely. 

Simon laughed. "You're a funny guy. You're not from here are you?" 

"He's Korean, Simon." Kira answered for him. 

"Oh, that's cool! My dad says Korean food is really good! He's got a thing for spicy food." 

"Ah, really?" Kira seemed genuinly interested. 

"Yeah, but uh.. I think I'll get back to work." Simon glanced over his shoulder as the bell chimed, signaling that new customers had arrived. 

"Ok." Kira gave him an encouraging nod and Simon walked to greet the newcomers. 

Sunggyu and Kira must've spent at least an hour in that cafe. They conversed as best they could, and at the end of the day, that's all they really wanted. 

 

"Where do you think they went?" 

"I don't know, but we've been looking for ages! You just had to come and crash my day out with that tomato headed freak!" 

"Well I'm sorry miss diva but- Hey! Isn't that them right there?" 

Sungjong turned and sure enough, there stood Kira and Sunggyu. 

"Kira!" Sungjong attacked her in a hug. 

"Hey Jongie." She patted his head awkwardly. 

"Thank god we found you guys! Let's go home, I'm pooped!" Lee Hi groaned. Her and Sungjong had been looking for them almost all day. 

"I had a good time, but all right, let's go." Kira sent a knowing smile to Sunggyu. He smiled back. 

"Hmphh." Sungjong pouted, but did nothing to further interupt their moment. 

 

Alright guys, so my mom is yelling at me to get off the laptop now... Sorry if it seems a bit short. :/ But hey, At least you're not left hanging! 

I'm so mad, though! I went to go pre-order Teen Top's full album and it was already sold out! :O Like, daaaamnn Angels! It .. Also, I now have 2 Myungsoo stories in my mind that I may start at any time. I'm trying to wait till I'm all caught up in school and stuff. After the ACT's in March probably... One is suppose to be inspirational, while the other is meant to be just for laughs. :P Which one should I start?? lol I'm not quite sure yet... 

Sorry for any mistakes, I have no time to look it over and I'm being rushed. 

Until next time!~

PS: I'm so excited to get BAP's Oneshot album! ^^ It hasn't shipped yet, though, so now, I wait... =.=