Victoria

Ice Cream Sundae

Hi guys. I'm gonna introduce a new character in the chapter. Her name is Victoria, any similiarity to the Victoria in f(x) is purely coincidental. So please COMMENT and enjoy~

 

 

  All eyes were glued to her as she walked down the corridor. Just like everyday, she wore designer clothes and expensive shoes and a winning smile. A pair of diamond earings adorned her ears as she smiled at everyone. Girls glared in jealousy and the jaws of the guys were hanging open. A couple of people even shouted 'school beauty' and threw her roses. Suddenly, a guy rushed in front and kneeled down in front of her with a bunch of roses. "Victoria, please accept my love and become mine." Victoria clicked her tounge in annoyance. Is this guy gonna ask me to be girlfriend everyday?

  "Jason, please stop annoying me everyday. The bunches of roses you gave me are already rotting in my house." She faked a smile. "See you soon." With that she walked off, leaving that poor guy in tears. As she walked, she feel pairs of eyes following her. She smirked to herself, i'm popular and i know it. She thought smugly to herself . She randomly smiled at a guy and he stumbles. Surprised at the effect she could make, Victoria walked confidently. Right at that moment, Chaerin was also heading to that corner, hurrying as she was late for her next class. She slammed into Victoria and Victoria screamed.

  "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry! Are you alright?" Chaerin looked shocked.

 "No I'm not alright you clumsy idiot." Victoria glared at Chaerin. "Are you new here? You must be, for not knowing who am I." Seeing Chaerin's confused look, She continues. "I am the school's princess, the most beautiful girl in the whole of Korea. And you even dared to bump into me..." Victoria look at Chaerin up and down. "And your fashion sense totally . This is a school, not a rubbish dumping site. DO NOT crash into me again. You hear me?" And without waiting for Chaerin's reply, she stomped off. Chaerin shook her head.

 "Does this kind of people even exsists? Oh crap i'm late" Running, she took off to her next class.

 

 

Meanwhile in Ji yong's situation...

 

 Ji yong collected his luggage from the car and went up to the house. He knocked on the door and Chaerin's mother opened it. "Oh my! Jiyong you're back~!"She hugged him and quickly welcomed him to come in. "Chaerin is still at school. She will come back in about half an hour." She handed him a cup of coffee. "You do know about the accident right?" 

 Ji yong nodded. "Yep. But I'm not gonna let her forget me just like that. I love her, and I'm gonna marry her. I will never stop trying." A tear ran down Chaerin's mother's cheek and she patted his hand.

  "I trust you."

 

WOOOOO. so Jiyong is back!!!!!! <3 PLEASE COMMENT! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME