Remember me please

Ice Cream Sundae

hi guys! Thank for all the support you have given me:D. OMG! Chaerin lost her memories. What will happen now?

 

 

  Ji yong was sitting on his bed. His head was in a daze. Everything feels so difficult and tough without Chaerin. It's been a month without her already. Is she alright? Does she misses me? Ji yong sighed and stared at his pile of papers on the study table. He is studying for a important position in the Royal School Of Science And Chemistry Studies. He sighed. I can't abandon my work now...

  Just then his mobile phone rang. Ji yong reached out to grab it.

  "Hello?"

  "JI YONG!CHAERIN SHE...SHE MET AN ACCIDENT!"

  Ji yong froze as a cold hand gripped his heart.

   "WHAT?"

  Within minutes, Ji yong's mother had told him about the accident and Chaerin's loss of her previous memories. 

  "I think after you finished taking your basic exam you better come back. Chaerin needs you. And if you don't come back soon, I'm afraid she will forget you forever."

  "WHAT? CHAERIN FORGOT ME?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!"

  "Yes my son she cannot remember you at all after the accident no matter how I tried to remind her of you. You better come back quick Ji yong."

  After ending the call, Ji yong fell on to his bed. His heart ached and tears began to fall. How could she forget me? Her favorite oppa? Her oldest friend? I have to go back...

 

 

Meanwhile in Seoul...

  "Morning mama." Chaerin said as she came down. Her mother greeted her and handed her her breakfast. It has been a week after Chaerin was discharged from the hospital and returned to her house. Because of her accident, Chaerin has transferred schools. She will be starting her first day of her school tomorrow and she feels nervous and strangely, lonely even. She did not know why she was feeling so down. 

 "Ready for the first day of you school tomorrow?" chaerins mother asked. Chaerin silently nodded and chewed on her bread. She wonder if she will meet any friends there and if the school is friendly. Starting at a new school is scary and she badly wants someone's companion. But she can't seem to point out who.

 

 

The next day~

 "Hi, welcome to our school! Lee Chaerin? You will sit next to Park bom, Minzy and Dara. The three girls smiled at her when she took her seat. One had wild red hair, another had short black hair and big eyes and the last one had a cute face.

 "Hi my name is Park bom."the red hair girl said.

 "And I'm Minzy!" the black hair one waved.

" HEY NICE TO MEET YOU IM THE ALMIGHTY SANDARAAA!"the last girl suddenly screamed and shook Chaerin's hand so energetically that she felt that her arm was about to drop off.

  "Shhhh Dara can you stop scaring our new friend?"

 "I was just being friendly...."Dara tried to look innocent and all of them laughed. Chaerin relaxed, thank god I meet these nice girls the moment I started here.

 During lunchtime, the four girls went to eat in the cafeteria. Park bom unwrapped a corn stick and started to eat it. Chaerin giggled."Is corn your favorite food?" and park bom nodded enthusiastically.

  "FAVORITE FOOD?! BOMMIE PRACTICALLY LIVE ON THAT THING! SHE DOESN'T EAT ANYTHING ELSE IM TELLING YOU THIS ALIEN GIRL IS WEIRD." Sandara screamd again. Chaerin laughed. This girl is pretty funny.

  Bom rolled her eyes and said "Yes well I love corn..." and before she could finish talking she was cut off by Sandara.

 "Not only corn, but CHOI SEUNG HYUN TOO!" bom's eyes widened and she reach out to cover Sandara's mouth.  Sandara pushed her away and whispered to Chaerin. "She is in love with him." Bom heard her and turned pink.

 "Everyone had been in love...not just me." she turned to Chaerin."You have also been in le right?" Chaerin blinked and thought...

love, have I been in love?it seems so beautiful~ and yet so far...