Memories lost

Ice Cream Sundae

[hi guys, so sorry for this late update! Anyway, you guys gonna be shocked in this chapter. Get ready before you read~thanks for all the surpport ^^

 

     A police man was shaking her by the shoulder. "Miss, are you alright? Miss..."Chaerin couldn't remember anything. She holds her hand to her head and groans. 

      "Oww..." She stumbles and saw that a car had crashed into a tree. "Excuse me...what happened? Whose car had crashed into a tree here?" She asks the policeman.

    "Erm, Miss, it was your car actually" Chaerin frowns. Now, what is it? Where am I? How can this be my car when I don't remember it at all?Suddenly, her head start to hurt again. More and more painful. The scene before Chaerin starts to spin. Without knowing, she crumpled onto the floor...

  *                       *                            *                             *                                  *

   The doctor placed his hand on Chaerin's forehead. There was a big purple bruise on it. Instructing the nurse to bandage up her forehead, the doctor begin writing her condition report. Putting down a pen, he turn towards Chaerin's mother who is worried sick."Your daughter is okay. Just unconsious at the moment. She has a few minor injuries here and there, but......"

  "But what? What's gonna happen to my daughter? Will she be okay?"

  The doctor sighed,"Now please don't get shocked Mrs Lee, I am very sorry to say that your daughter has lost her previous memory. She won't remember anything that happened before the accident. But of course she didn't forget you Mrs Lee."the doctor said hastily as her mother's face turned white."When she wakes up you can go and visit her to see what had she recovered." And with that, the doctor stood up, patted her mother's shoulder, and walked away from her.

   "Excuse me madam, I am very happy too say that your daughter has recovered her consiousness and is now awake. Would you like too see her?" The nurse led Chaerin's mother into the hospital ward.Mrs Lee thanked her and rushed to her daughter's bed to see her sitting innocently on the bed. When Chaerin saw her, she paused for awhile and suddenly remembering her, she broke into a smile.

    "Mama!"Chaerin said, opening her arms as her mother embraced her in a hug.

   "Oh Cherry you are finally awake! Are you okay? Feeling uncomfortable anywhere? What do you want?"her mother said anxiously.

     "I'm ok mama, but my head feels sore..."her mother hugged her again.

   "Aigoo, Ji yong would be upset to see that you have gotten yourself into this mess."Chaerin frowns. 

    "Who?"

    Startled that Chaerin had even forgotten Ji yong, her mother patted her head. "It's ok Cherry. I just hope that you can remeber him again."

 

 

[A/N]: uh oh...Chaerin forgotten Ji yong. What will Ji yong do?:(   Watch out for the next chapter! And i wont be updating so soon by the way T-T sorry guys