Love triangle

Ice Cream Sundae

hey guys. Thank you so much for commenting on my last chapter :D I really like it when you guys comment because I love feedbacks. Enjoy!

 

 

  Chaerin trudged home from school. It has been an exhausting day and she couldn't wait to get some rest at home. However, when she swung the door open, she saw an unexpected stranger sitting on the sofa.

   "Mama who is this?" Chaerin pointed at Ji yong who looks hurt. 

   "Uhhh, that is erm..I mean uhh..." Her mother stammers. Chaerin stares at Ji yong, then smiles. Ji yong felt his heart race. Surely, Chaerin could have remembered him?

   "Your name is Calvin right?" Chaerin reach out to shake Ji yong's hand. Ji yong was speechless.

   "W-why would my name be Calvin?" Chaerin frowns. She points at his branded jacket.

   "See? It says Calvin Klein here. Your name is Calvin, isn't it?"

   "Of course it is!" her mother suddenly appears behind her and dragged her away. "How smart of you to look at his jacket...haha...let's go upstairs."

   Ji yong was in tears, drowning in sadness and disappointment. His hands clenched into  a fist and began punching the wall. Finally, he slumped down on the sofa, as if defeated. 

   "All right there Ji yong?" Chaerin's mother patted him on the shoulder. Ji yong hurriedly blinked away his tears and grabbed the Ralikkuma bear that he had bought especially for Chaerin.

   "I'm not giving up on her" Ji yong said and went upstairs to Chaerin's room.

 

 

  Ji yong softly knocks on her door. After hearing a 'come in' he slowly pushes the door open. "Hey Cherry." he smiles at Chaerin who is reading a book. Surprised that he knew her nickname, Chaerin stares at him. 

  "Calvin oppa, yes?"

  Ji yong smiles again and Chaerin felt a rush of warmness. "I got something for you." He takes the bear from his back and presented it shyly to her. " I thought that you might like it." Chaerin's eyes widened.

  "Oh my gosh...it's so cute!" then she looks at Jiyong. "You bought it for me? Why?" 

  "Because I thought that you might be lonely without a bear." Ji yong moved the paw of th bear. "See, it's waving at you. It must find you likable." and Chaerin giggles. "I find you likable too." Chaerin blushes. 

   "Thanks..." 

   Ji yong grins and saw the book in her hand. "what book are you reading?" he said, turning the cover to face him. His heart stopped, it was a book that he had given her two years ago. Chaerin saw him staring at the book and smiled. 

  "It's one of my favorites." And Ji yong grabbed her arm suddenly.

 "Do you still remember the person that gave that to you?" Ji yong asked hopefully. Chaerin was silent for a few seconds, as she thought deeper. Please let her remeber me, please let her remember me. Ji yong prayed. But after a few seconds, his heart dropped when Chaerin shook her head.

  "No, I can't seem to remember anything. But I feel that I miss that person a lot. Its strange..."Ji yong smiled and patted her hand.

  "Don't worry. Your mum said that now I am here. I will be attending the same school as you. I will look after you, you'll be safe with me Cherry."And he put his arm around Chaerin.

  I feel safe. Completely safe. Its strange that I am now so close to someone I just met, but somehow I don't feel awkward around him. Its like I've known him all my life...

 

 

The next Monday~

   Chaerin walked in the school with Ji yong. As soon as people saw them, they began whispering. Girls glared jealously at Chaerin who is casually holding on to Ji yong's hand. Ji yong, who didn't sleep well yesterday, didn't notice that every girl is staring at his good looking image. Suddenly, hallway parted aside again as usual. Victoria strutted in and begin receiving compliments from everyone...again.

  "Hi Victoria."

  "Wow, you look great Victoria."

  "Love your hair Victoria."

 "Is that another designer dress Victoria?"

  "Give me your phone number Victoria."

  Smirking, Victoria headed futher down the hallway to her locker. She walked past Chaerin who is rummaging in her lock with Ji yong beside her. Surprised that they had not taken notice of her, Victoria stopped in the middle of the hallway and glared at them. Out of the corner of Chaerin's eye, she saw Victoria but pretended that she hadn't. I had enough of this stuck up diva. Ji yong too, had seen Victoria glaring at them but he ignored her. He had seen this type of girl in Canada and he despises them. He was too focused on Chaerin anyway. Chaerin finished taking out her books and walks off with Ji yong. Flabbergasted, Victoria cleared .

  "Ah-em, excuse me. Don't you guys have any manners." If looks could kill, Chaerin and Ji yong could have died. They both turn around to stare at Victoria irritatably and Victoria felt herself gasp when Ji yong faced her. He is so goodlooking...

   Ji yong however, was annoyed at this pushy girl. "What do you expect us to do? Bow to you?" Victoria blinked in surprise. Shouldn't he be mesmorised at my beauty already? But before she could speak, Ji yong continued. "Stop thinking so highly of yourself, you stuck-up girl." And just like that, he grabbed Chaerin's hand and walked off. 

   Victoria's face flammed red and she tried to slow her breathing. How can he not like me? And just then, her best friend, Taylor rushed over.

   "Hey pretty, what's up girl!!" Victoria blinked back her earlier tears and smirked.

    "Nothing. I meet a boy just now." She slamed her locker door shut. "And whatever it takes," She fishes out her lip gloss and applies a layer. She smiles at her reflection in her small mirror.

  "I'm gonna make him mine."

 

  Yay readers. so how was it?? please COMMENT AS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. :) And i what do you guys want for next chapter? Ji yong and Victoria, or Ji yong and Chaerin? COMMENT PLEASE