And So It Begins

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 27

~~~~ In the Morning ~~~~

Just like any other day you woke up, brushed your teeth, and changed into your uniform, until you received a text from Baekhyun saying:

'I'm waiting outside'

Thats strange. You looked out the window and saw him at the door. He looked up and waved.

You went downstairs and was about to head straight for the door.

"YAH! Why are you leaving? You didn't even have breakfast yet" Sunggyu scold.

You were about to say something back but Sungjong saved the day.

"She'll eat at school. She has stuff to catch up to." he looked and winked at you.

He planned this, sneaky bastard...

"Yeah what he said" and walked out the door.


"What are you doing here?" you looked at Baekhyun and noticed that he was in a similar uniform as you.

"Wow... I don't even get a "hello" or "good morning"? Being your fake boyfriend is tough" he joked.

"You go to my school now? Since when?" you ignored him and continued to ask.

"I planned to transfer months ago, today's my first day. It seems like you're going to be my "buddy" for the day. Should we make out by lockers? Hold hands in the hallway as well?" he teased.

"YAH!" you elbowed him.

"Hey, hey calm down. I know what to do" he said, chuckling. He held out his hand.

You reluctantly took it.

 

~~~~ School ~~~~

-L's POV-

When I saw you and some kid walking into school holding hands, my heart clenched. How could she possibly go out with some wimpy kid like him? Wait... when did they even start going out? you's mine.

I walked up to them.

"Who is this?" I asked her.

She spun around in shock, eyes widening when she saw me. But, just as quick as it came, she calmed down and smiled. 

"Hello Myungsoo."

Myungsoo?! She barely calls me that.

"Who is that?" I asked again. I turned to the boy next to her, still holding you's hand and it's starting to become infuriating.

"Oh! This is my... boyfriend." She replied with a bit of confusion laced into her voice.

I scoffed and nodded. "Really? Boyfriend? When did you two start dating?"

"Yesterday."

"How do you know each other?"

"Met through a friend of mine."

"Who's the friend?"

"What's up with the 20 questions? I have never seen you this paranoid before." she said, lifting her eyebrows and smiling.

"I am NOT paranoid. I don't know what you're talking --" I got cut off when someone threw their arms around me. I turned around and saw Younggi, who was smiling up at me.

-Your POV-

You're eyes widen when a girl hugged Myungsoo, barely anyone could get their hands on him. You thought that he was going to push her off until he pulled her close to his side. 

"Umm.." you let out an unintelligent sound causing both heads to turn. 

"Oh hey! We're in the same math class! I noticed we don't talk a lot, but you know my name right? It's Younggi." Younggi said, still cling onto Myungsoo's arm.

You pursed your lips and nodded. "Yes I know. I ... never seen you hanging out with Myungsoo before."

"Really? Well, I'm his girlfriend! We went out a few days ago." 

You felt your heart drop, but ignored it. Instead you pulled on Baekhyun's hand, telling him that class is about to start. 

You bid goodbyes to Myungsoo and his new girlfriend and slowly walked off to class with Baekhyun.

"I never knew  that you know Younggi." Baekhyun suddenly said after a while of not talking.

"Do you know her?"

"Yes. We use to be childhood friends, until the end of middle school where we went to different high schools. But now, I see we're all back together. How awkward will this be?" 

You laughed, feeling a bit better. "Yeah, how awkward." 

 

 

yes yes yes.. i hate myself too. I can't believe i haven't updated in a year! i still can't believe you guys still stay with me and support me like what x.x i love you guys a lot a lot a lot! i can't believe i still get subscribers haha guys, i'm so sorry but i'm back and hopefully i don't leave for too long this time.