Avoiding

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 23

Your heart was pounding against your chest.

Ah. What the hell is wrong with me?

You put your hand against your chest as you tried to stop your beating heart. You felt your face warm up every time L's face came into your mind.

"Aish! What's wrong with me?!"

"What IS wrong with you?" someone said chuckling.

You got scared that you almost fell off the bed. You lifted your head up to see L standing next to the doorway, smiling. You ducked your head again so he didn't see you blush.

"You scared me. . . "

"I could tell."

L stepped into the room. Every step he took made your heart pound. Before he could get any closer to you, you quickly stood up. He took a step beck and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh." He stepped out of the way.

You rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. You stared at your red face in the mirror. You took a deep breath.

I have to calm down.

But, the kiss flashed into your mind again, making you feel all weird in your stomach. This was the second time he kissed you, but this time with more passion. You started blushing again.

Maybe I should start avoiding him, then maybe this strange feeling will go away.

You nodded and smiled to as you agreed with yourself. You splashed some cold water on your face before getting out of the bathroom. You were about to walk into your room before Woohyun called you down for dinner.

~~~~ Dinner ~~~~

You sat at the table with Infinite. The table was filled with delicious food.

"I was too lazy to cook today, so I called for take-out." Woohyun said with a sheepish grin.

Everyone started stuffing their mouths.

After dinner, you sat next to Dongwoo on the couch. You tried to do your best to avoid L. Sungyeol sat next to you and slung an arm around you. You glanced at him.

"Tell me." he said.

"Tell you what?"

"Why you ran away from us?!"

Dongwoo gently punched your shoulder. "Yeah! What did we even do to you?"

"It's not that, oppa! It's. . . "

"It's what?"

"I thought I was being a burden to you guys. You know, I made things worse between you guys and Teen Top."

"Psh~ It was already worse between us. Anyways, how did L get you back?"

You immediately blushed when the thought came back into your mind. Suddenly, L came over, sat next to Sungyeol, put his chin on his shoulder and said, "Yeah. Tell us how I got you back." You glared at him as he gave you a wink.

Gah! I want to punch him.

"Tell us! We want to know."

You started stuttering with your words, not knowing what to say. But, right on cue, Sungjong interrupted your awkward conversation.

Thank you, Sungjong oppa!

"________! I can't find my teddy bear. Help me!"

You quickly stood up. "Sure." You followed Sungjong into the room.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

HI! IT'S HeLLoHoNeYPoT! SADLY, MY FRIEND, ilIvEuNdeRuRdeD, HAD TO LEAVE, SO SHE GAVE THIS STORY TO ME. SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? GOOD? BAD? *sigh* IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THIS STORY WAS UPLOADED ._. WELL, I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND ME! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICS <3 THANK YOU!

OH! BTW, DID YOU GUYS WATCH INFINITE SESAME PLAYER? IF YOU DID, THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY SUNGJONG WAS LOOKING FOR HIS TEDDY BEAR ;D